on the surface [accepting; open!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

Arin was thrown backwards as the man burst out of the vines with inhuman strength. She had just hit the ground when he grabbed her by the face and slammed her against the shed, then threw her on the ground, her head hitting a rock. Arin's vision became fuzzy and turned red as blood trickled from her forehead into her eyes. She felt the man's strong hand push her down, his body pinning hers to the ground. His other hand soon collided with her face in the form of a fist, twice. She heard his arm swing back for a third strike as she tasted blood entering her mouth.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You." - "Energy" by Skillet

((You could still do it. Now would be a good time, and you could decide how to make the attacker disappear.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:31 pm
"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
"I'm... Noland... Wait, That Crazy Spider Girl? So are those rumors at school true? Erm... Sorry for being rude... That's probably none of my business anyway." Noland scratched his head once again trying to think how to talk to someone that's covered in spiders, since he is afraid of bugs of any sorts, especially arthropods, so he sighed trying to come out with it. "Ok, to tell you the truth, I'm afraid of bugs in general..." He turns around again and starts walking slowly, "Let's walk, it helps keep my mind off 'things.'", he remembered to not take up the whole sidewalk to himself.

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 pm
((I'm willing to have Salem help Arin, but she has no way of knowing she's in trouble unless she happens to pass by))

“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

"Figures I would end up on the wrong side. I hate moving...", Salem sighs, somewhat annoyed with herself. "Ah well, live and learn as they say."

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:30 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

The fist never made contact as Arin sunk into the ground. Copies of herself made of plant matter grew around the man and began pummeling him as Arin managed to stop the bleeding as she hid below ground. She joined her copies and began throwing punches. Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The man had brought the knife out again, then made it disappear as fast as it had appeared. Arin grabbed her side and knelt, her hands becoming sticky with blood. Her copies, now weakened, were reduced to a mass of vines and dirt by her attacker. He stood and grabbed her by the neck, lifting her into the air, not wanting to let her touch the ground and use the earth again. He tried strangling her again, and soon spots were swimming in Arin's eyes.

((Alright. I'll just keep beating Arin up until someone comes to help.))  

Iradesca

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:58 pm
"Rumors? What rumors? you mean the ones that say I'm actually part spider and my real for is a hideous mixture of human and spider with eight legs and arms fangs as long as your hand and nine eyes? I mean really, how do they come up with all this stuff? I only have six arms and two legs," Mariah said jokingly as she followed and rolled her eyes wondering if there were other rumors."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:17 am
User Image

Spencer opened her mouth, about to reply to Salem's words, but ended biting down on the inside of her cheek as one of her hands flew up to her hand. Another vision was gripping her; and all she could think about was how she in a public place and the dangers of this happening now. But she had no time to hide somewhere isolated. She rested her elbows on her knees, allowing her head to fall into her hands to let the vision completely take over her.
This vision was different than the others. She wasn't seeing it from the victims point of view, she was seeing it from the attackers point of view, feeling what the attacker felt. Which was nothing. Nothing but a surge of power and strength. Besides that though, there was nothing. No feeling at all as he stared into the victims face. A face that Spencer recognized right away.
With a loud gasp, the young female stood up, knocking her chair backwards as she rushed to gather a pen and her napkin, attempting to draw the background of the images, the setting. She had to be quick.

------

[Sorry for not getting on in awhile. I'm part of my school's spring musical, and that's taking up most of my time.]

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:21 pm

Salem had been about to ask something else when Spencer suddenly had her head in her hands. Worried and unsure of what to do, she keeps silent.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

User Image

With a grunt, Arin managed to swing her legs forwards and kick the man in the chest, throwing him backwards. He released her as he fell, and Arin rolled to the side, panting. "What the heck do you want from me?!" She stood and flung both of her hands out, causing vines to shoot from the ground and try to wrap around the man. But he was too quick. He was already up and moving, dodging the vines and reaching her before she could react, driving his elbow into her stomach. The air was thrown out of her as Arin fell, and not allowed back in as he kneeled on her stomach. He began punching her again. The man did not seem to have a diverse collection of ways of killing.

((Ooh! I love musicals! What are you guys doing?))  

Iradesca

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:18 am
User Image

Spencer took a moment to look over what she had drew, and then quickly grabbed her stuff. In her rush she forgot about where she was and who she was with, and just ran out of the store to the place she just drew. One that she knew fairly well. She needed to think of a plan on her way there to help the female who was being attacked and she needed to think of one quick.

------

[Oklahoma.]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

User Image

Suddenly, a squirrel appeared out of nowhere, leaping through the air to latch on the man's arm. He yowled in pain, jumping up and thrashing his arm around. Arin quickly got to her feet and stumbled a few steps. Wiping the blood out of her eyes, she cleared her vision just in time to see her attacker fling the squirrel to the ground, limp, but not yet dead. He raised his huge boot over it to stomp on it and finish it off, but never managed to. A mini tornado swept him up, lifting him into the air and dropping him to crash through the roof of the shed. Arin quickly ran over to the squirrel, using some of the magic her father had taught her to heal its broken bones. It chittered weakly as she cradled it in her arms. Suddenly, the door of the shed exploded outwards, flying off of its hinges and nearly crushing her. She managed to leap out of the way, carrying the squirrel with her. She looked over to the shed to see the cloaked figure standing in the entryway again. Just what did it take to defeat this guy?!

((Awesome! I'd love to be able to see it!))  

Iradesca

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:35 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting in... A week..? Possibly a little more..? My internet was hating me and then I went to my brothers college graduation and gaia was blocked were I was staying.))

Salem was startled by the girl's sudden rushing and watches her silently from where she was seated as she runs off. After a moments hesitation, she gets up and follows after her.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:58 am
User Image

'Where do I go from here?' Spencer thought for a moment, pausing briefly before bolting down the road she knew would lead her to where the attack was going on. She just didn't know if it would get her there in time. With that thought, she pushed herself to run faster.

------

[Ahaha. The show is later on this week, and practice is getting longer each day.
And it's alright, Minnta. =)]

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:57 pm
~Arin Lightfeather~

User Image

Arin placed the squirrel on the ground and had the earth swallow it, enveloping it in a little bubble and keeping it safe below the surface. She stood and faced the cloaked man again. She could try to run, but he was too fast. She'd never outrun him. She had no choice but stand and fight, and hope for the best. They ran towards each other and met in the middle, their arms crashing into each other and holding. They struggled in that positions, with their arms locked, each seeking to overpower the other. Arin could feel herself being forced back. No. No, no! If he got her down again, she wouldn't be able to fight him off this time. She was too weak after nearly being suffocated and beat to death so many times, then trying to heal the squirrel and using her powers over the earth to fight. Her knees began to bend as he pushed harder, forcing her down and nearly onto her back. She cried out and tried to force him back, but she wasn't strong enough. Her back hit the earth, and she knew that it was all over.

((Awesome! Except for the practices getting longer part. xp Break a leg! biggrin
Don't sweat it Minnta. We all have a life outside of Gaia. 3nodding ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff