Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Rosario + Pokemon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm
"I found this animal out in the woods and she seemed to have a previous owner who hurt her pretty bad. But I need your help tending to her wounds."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:03 pm
Moka nods and follows Tsukune to his room. When they got there Queenie was on the floor in the corner still looking as angry as ever. When Moka approached her she looked at her and got up thinking she was trying to challenge her. She then growls and Moka said "Feisty aren't you?" Queenie winced and as Moka came closer she got ready to freeze her.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:49 pm
bigbubz1
"I found this animal out in the woods and she seemed to have a previous owner who hurt her pretty bad. But I need your help tending to her wounds."

~BUMP~  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:07 pm
Blazingcat123

"She doesn't seem too comfortable around strangers. Try showing her that you don't mean her any harm." Tsukune walked over to Queenie and crouched down.  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:32 pm
bigbubz1

Queenie then growls a bit less as she looked into Tsukune's eyes. THen she calmed down as he reached for her. She had obviously been hurt in more ways then one. She then let go of her arm as Tsukune gently rubbed it. His touch was gentle and soft. She then let Moka abandage her arm and afterward stayed close to Tsukune still not very trusting of the other students.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:24 pm
Blazingcat123

After they were done, Tsukune looked a little depressed. "I can't believe someone would treat her like this and then abandon her."  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:44 pm
bigbubz1

Queenie didn't leave Tsukune's side. SHe trusted him and knew that he wouldn't hurt her. She didn't know how but she just knew that he would not abandon her. Then a man came up to them and bumped into Tsukune. Queenie growls and turned aroseeing that bump as a challenge. She then used Ice beam and froze the guy in a thick block of ice. Then she huffed and the guys friend's started to gang up on her angry. SHe smirks and snickers a bit. Then one of them rew a knife on her and she dodged then used Slash to break the knife and made the guy fall to the ground after jumping of his back. SHe was a brilliant fighter on her own and would take on anyone who challenged her.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff