Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:01 pm
((Due to internet connection issues, I haven't been able to get on in about a week so I have no clue as to what is going on...))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 pm
((The government is persecuting everyone with crystals, basically everyone is getting the X-men treatment, everyone hates and fears them.))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:30 pm
((Well... That sucks... What's everyone doing and where are they?))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:31 pm
((Scott Reyna and Ian are hiding in the woods))

Scott sighed and shook his head. "Your useless to me. I do not need a new power, but..." He thought for a minute. Maybe Ian could help them another way. "As long as you help me protect Reyna, I'll promise my powers to you after we safely escape the military. Also, Reyna has to agree too." That meant he would loose the power to create, but regain his sight. Reyna's choice would give him that. If that happened, though, he would give up his new way of seeing and his powers. As long as the girl is safe...  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:26 pm
"So if I am understanding correctly, you want a new set of powers, but only if your lady friend here agrees. Now I need to know, did you want to swap powers with her, or would you rather I find another to swap powers with you, once we're clear of the weekend soldiers of course." Ian asked cheerily, it would be no problem to get them out of the neighborhood, after all, if they could get in, there was no reason why they wouldn't be able to get out.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:55 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
"Woah! Wait a minute! You are NOT giving up your powers for me. I'm not worth that! And besides, even if we escape the military here, they're going to be all over the country trying to find crystal users. We'd be constantly on the run anyways." Of course, they were already on the run. Even if they left the country, the danger would probably follow them. There were probably people throughout the world with the same mentality as the people who got the war on crystal users started in the U.S. So long as there were people with powers, there would be fear and hatred from those without powers.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

Iradesca

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:30 pm
"Or you could do what I do and hide in plain sight." Ian suggested cheerily. "I mean, if necessary, I can snag one of your powers and blast the army guys away, figuratively speaking, meaning I would be the one in trouble, and then you two could run away like I was Satan himself" Ian said thoughtfully and wondered just how that would pan out, would they kill him, put him in jail or deport him? It would be just a tad interesting to find out, well to Ian at least.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:35 pm
You wanna fight? Then bring it on!

User Image
~Reyna Feruri~

User Image
"Uh, no. There's no way I'm letting anyone endanger themself for me. I'd rather get caught myself. How about we just lay low and hope this whole thing dies down a bit. Then we could possibly find a way to show everyone that not all Crystal users are out to kill them." Maybe she was being a bit too hopeful, but maybe there was a chance that people would listen. Maybe if they did something incredible, something as big as the massacre, but that benefited people instead of hurt them, people would see that not all of them were bad and would stop and listen.

User Image
Once I'm through, you'll see I've won.

Iradesca

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:01 pm
"And there lies the problem, I cannot stay here, I still have work to do, and I'd much rather leave with two more people, so here's my counter-offer, you come with me, and we can sort this out in a place with hot water and a clean kitchen, this also includes soft chairs." Ian said simply, prepared to simply walk away if the girl was going to continue being pessimistic about leaving.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:22 pm
It had been a week. The public had learned of the president's death hours after it occured. The Vice President was now the head honcho, no matter what anyone said. He would pick his own vice president in due time, but the new war on PCPs was more important, and with the President's death, human's hatred for PCPs was set in stone.

It's a good thing then that the holy army was in charge of the roundup. Membership was on the rise, more crystal users now worked for Reinherdt than ever before. In fact, it only took three days before Reinherdt had to reveal that the Holy Army was utilizing PCPs to the government. In a fortunate turn of events, though, the new President liked the idea, and even fully supported it. Now captured PCPs have a choice, either go to the PCP prison, or join the Holy Army. Too bad for the President that he doesn't know what Reinherdt is planning.

Roran sat in a coffee shop, sipping a cup as he watched afternoon turn to evening. He had led a couple busts so far, mostly commanding than leading in the field. Even so, it could be tough. He was often curious as to what the other Holy Generals were up to, but he knew he couldn't ask Rheinherdt, who had been swallowed by his work. Sighing, he took another sip. Oh well, I'll find out soon enough.

Blaze1616

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:37 pm
((Bump))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items