[PRP] Good, evil.. OTL (Brigid & Azrael) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:16 am
She saw Kerion leave and a wash of both relief and worry ran through her veins. Dropping the stone she rushed to Azrael's side, carefully lifting his head into her lap. The tears she'd been fighting since she'd drove him off began to roll down her cheeks, dropping onto his forehead. "I'm sorry.. I really am... I should have listened to you..." She saw the herbs just a bit away and she wiped her tears, and eased his head out of her lap so the she could get the herbs. "Just hang on.. please.. hold on..." She made haste, grabbing the herbs and some moss in the process. Why hadn't she listened to him? Tears spilled down her cheeks further as she made her way back to him. Sticking some of the herbs in her mouth, she chewed them up and mashed them into the moss before putting the moss as carefully as she could into his wounds. She'd have to manage to drag him some how to her burrow if she was going to have any chance to nurse him back to full health.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:39 am
Azreal could not help but chuckle a bit at her need to care for him. " Calm down my beauty everything will be fine. I promise. Just let me rest for a few then we will worry about me moving. Your rather brave out there for a fairy." He said making a small joke about her wings. After several moments of laying there he had compiled enough strength to sit up or possible move. She had stopped the blood pour which helped tramedously. Once getting set up he blinked several times to clear his vision and then looked at her. The fur beneath her eyes were tear soaked. He took the none bloody had and touched her cheek. " Your mate, huh? " He said giving her his best half grin he could manage at the moment.

((pretty bad that even in death he cant help but think hes some kind of comedian,))  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:06 pm
(( *points at azrael* D-bag jar man... just... go put a dollar in it.. *shot* JK!!!!! it's funny actually though she probably won't get the joke of it ))

Brigid Looked at him almost confused til her wings flicked involuntarily. "Fairy eh... Well I had to be doing something.. I couldnae let him finish the job...." She frowned unable to return his joking tone. She flinched lightly under his touch, her own hand raising to touch his hand as her cheek cuddled against it. His words drew a deep flush of red to her skin beneath the fur and she felt her face burn hot with it. "I uh.... Well I mean..." Her words fell short. He'd heard it after all good grief. "It just sorta... blurted out..." She said pulling her face from his hand to look away and hide the total embarrassment on her face. "I didnae know what else to say that might make him leave...."

Idly she plucked at a few leaves from one of the sprigs of herbs she had near by, sitting in silence. After she'd mulled it over in her head some, she let out a small sigh and stood up dusting herself off as she did so. "Look.. we should get you out of this place.. my burrow's not too far.. if ye can walk it'd be a decent place for you to get better..." She looked up at the tree and the things she still needed to get out of it, chewing on her lip in thought. "And Aye... your mate.. that is.... if ye want.. if not.. just... forget it ever blurted out of my silly mouth."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:50 pm
Azrael liked the fact that he could make her blush. To him when a female blushed it ment she felt flattered. He listened to her and watched her every move. He was filling a bit better but he still needed a moment. As she stood he grabbed her arm and tugged softly for her to kneel back down for a moment. As she did he softly wrapped an arm around her and brought her face close to him. " Your mate I shall be. I want it as well." He whispered softly to her. With his free hand he placed it on her cheek and kissed her. He held his self there for a few moments before letting go and seeing if she would return the jesture.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:56 pm
She'd been expecting something different, Maybe being laughed at but certainly not this.. Fiddling with her hair a moment, collecting her thoughts his lips met hers and as he pulled away she found herself leaning in to return the gesture. Her lips met his softly. She lingered there a moment, before sitting back up with a smile. What could she say right now? Nothing seemed to be fitting for the moment so she stayed silent.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm
Azreal could not help let a small laugh out. Grabbing his sides in pain he gave her a reassuring smile that he wasn't laughing at her. He was enjoying her bliss. The fact that she was still os innocent even through everything that had happened. He like the fact that she was good. Truly good. It was a feeling that he would never know but one that would hopefully linger into there children. He was excited that she felt the same. He attempted to hoist himself off the ground because the sun was setting and it would best to get her in doors. " Well dear? I think thats what couples use. Are you ready to go home? " He said in a joking mannor. He wanted to keep it simple. He never refused to allow thier relationship to become complex. He wanted to enjoy life with her no matter what the cost. He was also sure of one other thing. That he had left a family full of hate for one with meaning and passion. He cleared his thoughts and reached for her. It still hurt to walk on his own but having her by his side made his wounds worth it. He smiled like a fat kid at a free cake convention the whole walk back to her home.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:11 pm
"Just a moment." She chuckled lightly and took a running jump at the tree. Scrambling up, she got down even the makeshift bed, tucking it and the blanket into the basket before making her way back down. Once her feet had settled back on solid ground, she made her way back to him, tucking an arm around him as best as she could. She was small and even a bit wiry, but she wanted to help him walk. She'd paused only long enough to gather the rest of the herbs, tucking them too into her basket before finally walking the rest of the way with him to, as she called it, her burrow.

She lead him to the vines that hid the small meadow from view and walked with him to the mound of earth and grass on the opposite side of the clearing. The wooden door coming into view as they drew closer. "It's small... but..." She turned her head to look at him. "It's home." She chuckled. Stopping at the door, she turned the knob and opened the heavy door, helping him into the mound. the floor dropped down a few steps in giving the place more head room than it's first view had initially eluded to. Setting the basket down, she looked around and gave a sheepish smile. "I dunnae gave any furniture.. but.. I can get some pine boughs in here to make a bed..." She was concerned for his wounds and the dark of the sod mound home didn't offer much light. Moving carefully from him, she looked in the basket, finding a couple candles. Clever fae.. she thought to herself before looking for something to light them. Finally the candles were lit and she set them about so as to get a better look at the place. It wasn't too big.. but it had ample enough room for the two of them. "You rest here while I get the pine boughs... Dunnae want your wounds to start bleeding again.. Besides.. I need to get some Honey.." She nodded some. There was a beehive near by and though stings hurt... she could smoke them out with a candle and with slow movements, she knew she could get the honey. "I'll need to hurry too.. it's almost dark.."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:42 am
Azreal was already enjoying having her by his side, but the thought of her going out by herself just for him put him on edge a bit. He was not ready to let go of her a second time. The burrow (as she had called it) was cozy but did not offer much space. She seemed so proud of it though that he did not want to ask her about moving into his place. Plus the meadow was secluded and would be a good place for children to run and play. Furniture would not be a problem for when he was healed he could gather stuff from his home. He had dabbed a bit in wood work so he had a few nice things. Even a fea with thoughts of death should have a hobbie. He could already feel himself healing a bit. Once she set the basket down he reached for the blanket that had once been her bed and began tareing it into strips. " Before you scamper of and disappear again would you help me with something." He said to her before her bouncy self ran off. " We can use these strips to wrap around me sealing the wound long enough for me to travel back to my hut and gather a few things. If you want to go it may be dark before we return but I promise you will be safe." He tried to keep all concern out of his tone.

He did not want her to think that he thought she could not handle herself. She had proved herself strong when she fought Keiron. He just wanted to gather enough stuff so they could settle in a bit. As he looked around the dimly lit room he thought of ways he could make it bigger and a bit more homy. He had never really care about the way things looked but he had a strange urge to make this place beautiful just for her. It seemed that his entire life had changed in a matter of a few day but it all seemed well worth it. His life finally had mean, purpose, and love. Three things he had been lacking for some time now.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:22 pm
Brigid stopped as she was about the head out the door again. Watching him tear the white blanket into strips she caught the idea. Bandages. though they needed to be sterilized and they really didn't have the time do boil the water... Sighing softly, she smiled. "Alright.. we'll go to your hut... but.. ye have to promise me not to grab anything big.. Dunnaet want you hurting yourself further...I wouldn't let you go alone anyways... not with that male lurking out there." She glanced away from him a moment. She knew they were brothers.. but she still couldn't help the feeling of utter detest she felt towards the male who'd deceived her.

"In the morning I'll get the honey though.. you'll need something to keep those wounds from going septic." She gave him a genuine smile and left the door, returning to his side so she could aid him with the bandages. She wrapped his wounds firmly and gently so he could still move and breath but the wounds wouldn't be easily reopened. Looking at his height, she re observed the room and shook her head. "We need to dig the floor out a bit more... too short.." She chuckled lightly. "It'll do for now.. but I'll need to dig it out later.. Possibly add a new section so it's not just the one room..." Ideas swam through her head. the one room would have been enough for her alone.. but now that there was going to be the two of them... she figured it wouldn't hurt to add on some. "But where to get the sod....." She pondered this... part of the thing about the mound as sturdy as it was was that it was a sod mound.. and adding anything else would have to be in sod... wouldn't it? "Unless maybe we add on from the front?" Waving her hands in the air, she shook the thoughts from her head. "Bah! Better to look at that more later.. not now. Shall we go get some things then?"

~Fin~

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces