Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**To Bring a Book Alive** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 10:57 pm
"Congratulations." The oracle praised. "You have done well. Now, move into the final chamber and accept your prize: The Two Stone." as the voice faded, a giant set of doors slowly opened to reveal a large chamber with a brightly glowing green gem in the middle.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:01 am
Rainbow almost barreled into the room in excitement before stopping and realizing that the final room was the most booby trapped. She turns to Daring, "You're he expert, lead the way."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:16 pm
Daring took a close look at the room, scanning over possible trip wire spots, pressure plates or other mouse trap tricks. Not seeing anything, she took a catious step forward... right into a trap. A stone tile she had stepped on opened up and grabbed her hoof. A giant stone block slowly began to lower down from the ceiling, threatening to crush the daring mare. Another block opened up on the far end of the room. Behind it was a bright red glowing stone button. "Quick! Get to that button before it's too late!" Daring do cried, trying to pull her hoof out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:38 pm
Rainbow was already in the air rocketing towards the button. Just then a massive pendulum swings out, barely missing her. Then a massive log swings out and slams into her side, sending her into the wall. She shakes it off and continues toward the button, dodging several more attempts at her. She finally reaches it, the block already pushing Daring down, causing her to lay down. The block suddenly stops and slowly raises, as her hoof is released.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:24 pm
The stone around the button closed in on Rainbow's hoof and a giant stone pillar lowered from the ceiling. It was pulled back by a vine and a swining axe was getting closer and closer to the vine. Daring Do crawled out from beneath the stone block and made a break for the next button. She expertly dodged flying arrows and falling rocks. She spun around and kicked the button in, using her placement to jump off the wall and barrel towards Rainbow. The axe finally cut the rope and the pillar was on a collision course with Rainbow and the wall. Daring Do had other plans. She dove at Rainbow and they crashed together, flying out of the way of the pillar as it smashed against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:21 pm
((I knew you were going to do that... Telepathy!))

Rainbow pants from fear and adrenaline. She looks to Daring, "Th-thank you! You saved me!" She was shaking violently from the fear, unable to move.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:23 am
"You have proven yourself worthy. Take the stone. Your tests are over." The oracle's voice shook the foundation of the temple, and everything began to collapse. Daring ran up to the stone with Rainbow and grabbed it. Before they knew it, the stone teleported them out of the temple, just in time to see it crumble to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 am
Rainbow looks to Daring, "Well that was fun. We should do that again sometime." She was exhausted, and wanted to go home.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:35 pm
"You don't have to tell me twice..."

"Well, how did it go? Did you get the root?" Twilight asked the two pegasi that had just entered her library.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 2:51 am
"Wait, root? We got a stone... Did we go to the right place?" asks Rainbow, looking to Daring, worried. Twilight was not fun when she was angry.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:19 am
Twilight let out an exhasperated sigh. "You were supposed to get a a Timberwolf root so I caould make the potion to put Daring Do back in the book! I'm not sure I've got enough to make it here!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:32 am
"Then what does this stone do?" asks Rainbow. She didn't know what it was or what it did, but maybe it did something useful.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 12:53 pm
"Let me see that." Twilight said, taking the stone away from Daring in her purple magic. She examined it carefully for a few seconds, the looked in the direction of Spike. "Spike, can you find me "Sticks and Stones of Powers Untold"?" She asked.

"On it!" Spike replied as he made his way for the book, but Owlowiscious hovered down to Spike with the book already in claw. "Oh! Thanks!" Spike brought the book back to Twilight, which she took and began looking through the pages, humming to herself in thought. "Ah ha! The "Two Stone"! This is perfect! I know just how this can work out for all of us!"

A few minutes went by after Twilight left for her lab downstairs. Turns out the Two Stone has the ability to make an exact duplicate of any thing it touches when activated. With it, Twilight was able to duplicate her supply of Timberwolf root and have enough to send Daring Do's copy; that's right, copy, back into the book, restoring her character in every Daring Do book in Equestria.

With a sigh, Twilight put the book back in it's proper place. "Thank goodness that's over. So, Daring, what will you do now that you're in the real world?

"Heh, what do you think?" Daring replied, making her way to the door. "New world means new dangers, new places, new dares!" And with that, she opened the door and flew out. A few seconds later, she flew back to the door to say "see ya, Rainbow Dash." And flew off once more.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:03 pm
"Later Daring-Do!" shouts back Rainbow. She was glad she got to spend time with her, and boy was it fun. She hoped they would see eachother again. "So Twi, are you keeping the Horse head? I don't see any reason not to. He's useful for organizing and conversation. "  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:23 pm
"Why, yes! It's so lovely here now that I'm able to talk to everypony! Y'know, I know this fabulous recipe for the most delicious cookies you'll ever--" The centerpiece began, but was stopped as Twilight blew the powder over it's face which changed it back to normal. "Now, It's been a long day, now go home. I want to get to sleep..."

((The End))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces