Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm
Songstress Kitsune

"Oh, wow," Nikki looked up as she spun around, trying to take in the grandiosity of the interior. "This is simply magnificent, Sir Lewis, simply magnificent! Isn't it?" She asked to her left with a grin. "What? Oh, no, that house wasn't anywhere nearly as nice as this place. It didn't have a chandelier like that one!" She pointed. "And really, that house was dull. There was no life to it. This place..." The meanki ran her fingers along the walls almost lovingly.

She looked up and giggled as another scream echoed through the house. "Oh, right, I almost forgot. Think we should go look for them? It would let us get to know the house better too!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:00 pm
Lewis let out a soft sigh of happiness. "I built this house myself, mostly. It was a manor when my sister and I...acquired it, and the beginnings of the maze were there-just hedges surrounding the house, so a paltry beginning indeed-but we absolutely gutted the place and I redesigned the interior from scratch. My life's work, and I am constantly adding, expanding, improving. The house does some of the work itself, I swear..." He looked a bit embarrassed. "I'm rambling a bit, aren't I?" He could talk about the house for hours.

"Ah, yes, let us find my dear sister and her friend." Lewis said, starting off towards the stairs that led out of the entryway and to the second floor.

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:59 pm
Songstress Kitsune

"Oh, but you're so cute when rambling!" Nikki giggled as she somehow managed to skip up the stairs without tripping. "I'd love to hear about everything you've done to this lovely, lovely house. What about dinner? I'd love to make dinner for you and your sister." She grinned as she kept up next to the fox. "It's only fair, right?" she asked to her left, "I mean, Sir Lewis was kind enough to let us play in his maze, and invited us into his family's lovely abode. What? Sure, I don't see why we can't make that, if the ingredients are there."

Her eyes glittered with a manic energy as they made their way into the depths of the house. She simply wouldn't wait to meet Lewis's sister!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:23 pm
Lewis gave her a wide smile. "Oh? Well, I might ramble at you a bit more, then," he chuckled. "Dinner would be lovely...though Alice may insist on helping, she so loves to cook." They reached the top of the stairs and Lewis paused, tilting his head. There was a loud shout of "NO!" from somewhere down the hall, and he sighed. "It seems our the guest is being uncooperative." He shook his head.

"Alice! Sister dear, come out, won't you? There's someone I'd like you to meet!"

Alice heard her brother call out, and her face lit up. "Wait right here, i'm going to bring more people to play with us!" She giggled. The on she was talking to was a redheaded Lolikat who stared at her with panic in her eyes.

"Nuh-uh," she protested, "don't want to meet any friends of yours...!" Alice ignore her, skipping out to meet her brother and his friend at the top of the stairs. She threw her arms around him in an affectionate hug.

"Lewis! I'm so glad to see you!" She said. "My friend is being so uncooperative." She frowned. "Doesn't want to play anything I do...but what about you?" She looked over at Nikki and smiled brightly. "Hello! i'm Alice Cardell. You must be a friend of Lewis's. How wonderful, he never brings friends home."

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:32 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Nikki grinned back at the fox. "Hi, I'm Nikki, and that's Tass," she said, jerking her thumb to the left. "But people usually just call us Nikki Tass for some weird reason, go figure, right?"

The meanki looked Alice up and down, then turned to Lewis with a grin. "Wow, your sister is adorable! I gotta say, nature loved you guys with some lovely looks." She nodded wisely at her own words, then looked up when she heard the lolikat in the other room. "Is that your friend, Alice? C'mon, maybe she just needs other people to play with too!"

((Gods help that lolikat if she pisses Nikki off. Her backhand isn't the only thing that's pure evil. <.<;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:21 pm
Alice giggled. "People are so strange. I'm delighted to meet you, Nikki and Tass." She swept an almost-curtsey, laughing the whole time. "Oh, you're too kind, Miss Nikki!

Lewis chuckled. "I do have quite the cute sister, don't I?" He agreed. "We are a lucky family that way." He said. "Sister dear, do please take us to meet your friend." He insisted.

Alice giggled and nodded, leading them down the hall and into the room. The Lolikat was curled up in the corner, and she stared at all of them with wide eyes. Alice smiled. "Look, this is my brother Lewis and his friends Nikki and Tass~ They're going to play with us!"

"No, no way!" The Lolikat shook her head, backing further into the corner.

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:35 pm
Songstress Kitsune

"Aw, that's not being nice!" Nikki giggled as she skipped over to the lolikat and squatted down in front of her. "C'mon, we're not bad people here, and we just wanna have some fun! Nothing wrong with fun, right?" The meanki grinned, but it definitely didn't reach the strange, malevolent gleam that seemed to glow in her left eye.

She stood up and grabbed the loli's hand, tugging lightly. "I bet Mr. Lewis'll let us play in the maze again! It's a lotta fun, have you tried it yet? You'll love it!"

((T-minus one more negative from the lolikat before Nikki performs her Dr. Jekyll/Mistress Hyde routine and things get really f'ing bloody. <.<;; ))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:57 pm
Soineanta, the Lolikat, stared up at Nikki with horror in her eyes. "Your kind of fun i-isn't my kind of fun!" She said, standing up and practically folding herself into that tiny space. She resisted the tug on her hand. "I-I don't want to play in any maze!" She whimpered pathetically.

Alice covered her mouth and watched, glee evident on her face. "Oh, miss Nikki, you must get her to play with us, she's been so uncooperative for me!"

Lewis simply watched in silence, his tail twitching and his expression carefully neutral other than a raised eyebrow. It would be interesting to see how Nikki handled the Lolikat's continued refusal,t hat was for sure.

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:21 pm
Songstress Kitsune

The grin disappeared from Nikki's face, and her entire demeanor changed like a lightning strike. "You. Won't. Play?" She spoke softly, and the air seemed to chill at the finality in the words.

Moving with the unnatural speed of the truly nuts, she grabbed the lolikat by the front of her shirt and picked her up into the air. "You don't want to play with us?" She dropped the lolikat to her feet, and before the surprised kat could react, Nikki spun counter-clockwise, leading with her left hand.

The backhand sent the kat slamming into the wall. Nikki looked over her shoulder and noticed a silver candlestick on a small table. Walking over, she took it and flipped it through the air, catching it by the neck and holding it like a club.

"You really should have played with us." She said as she stood over the terrified lolikat. "We were being nice, after all." Nikki's face was a frozen, horrific mask of glee as the blood began to fly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:14 pm
Soineanta screamed and threw up her arms to shield herself, but it was paltry protection against the rasin of blows. She was already exhausted form running hither and thither in the house, from being chased down by Alice, from...all of it. There was no fight left in her, no defense either. She started to cry, weak, pathetic sobs.

Alice blinked and tilted her head, leaning against her brother. "Should we stop her?" She asked, though she sounded almost despondent at the thought.

"And end such a lovely displaY?" There was a flicker of something in Lewis's eye, something that to a normal kat would have been terrifying. Alice giggled. "No, we'll just leave that fool for the Faegami to put back together..."

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:36 am
Songstress Kitsune

Nikki began to sing, softly at first, though it seemed to grow louder with each successive strike of the candlestick. The words were little more than gibberish, making it sound more a hair-tingling chant of insanity as blood geysered and splashed across the walls, and rained across the floor from the beaten lolikat.

The meanki's face never left that rigid mask of vicious glee until she whipped the candlestick back for another strike, blood splashing across her face. Nikki froze, blinking as if surprised. Looking down at the barely conscious lolikat, then at the gore-coated candlestick, she dropped it and backed away.

"Oh," she whispered, what looked like fear creeping across her features. "Oh no, what have I done?" Nikki sat down heavily on the floor, and unexpectedly burst into tears. "What have I DONE?!" she wailed, sounding more like a terrified child than anything else. She turned to her left. "What am I gonna do?! Look what I've done! What monster have I become?!"

She looked up at the Cardell siblings, pleading in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry! I didn't mean to unintentionally redecorate your lovely room!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:25 pm
Given a brief reprieve, Soineanta took the time to escape. She somehow made it out of the house and back into the woods.

Alice noticed the Lolikat running away, but paid her no mind. She was so much more concerned for Nikki. She threw her arms around the Meanki, hugging her tightly. "No, no, no, don't worry about it, it's lovely~" She reassured her.

Lewis wasn't quite bold enough for an embrace, but he did put a hand on Nikki's shoulder. He laughed outright. "The blood adds such character to the room." He said, reaching up to brush Nikki's cheek and getting some of it on his fingers. Oh, how lovely she looked to him like that, splattered with the blood of that pathetic kat. He didn't care that the prey was long gone. Were his sister not there, he could have kissed Nikki.

Anguis Lingua

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Anguis Lingua

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:36 am
Songstress Kitsune

Nikki sniffed and wiped the tears from her eyes before hugging Alice back. "Y- you really think so?" She looked up at Lewis, a trembling smile on her lips. "I mean, the least I should have done is ask, an' he should have reminded me," she said, jerking her head to the right, "since he's always reminding me to mind my manners. He really fell down on the job this time."

When Lewis reached down and brushed her cheek, she couldn't help pressing her face into his hand, enjoying the feel of his fingers through her fur. "I-... I'm glad it turned out okay, at least." She looked at the blood spattering the walls, floor, and even ceiling and nodded in approval. "It does look rather lovely, not too bad for a first time painter, right?"

Crying spell gone like a flash of smoke, Nikki jumped to her feet and helped Alice to hers. "That was fun! We should definitely find some more playmates down the road. And-... and... cool!" The meanki walked over to the bloody wall and peered at it closely. "Hey, look here, that looks like one of those big rock folk tap-dancing on one of those flying folk!" She giggled as she started picking out random, mostly disturbing images in the blood spatter.

((*crushes up massive amounts of klonapin and slips it into their drinks* <.<;; ))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff