Submit

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:43 pm
A whimper managed to escape from her body, she pulled herself away from him. "You do it to me." She growled with irritation, she had no idea what so ever why she was thinking the thoughts that were running through her head or why she was doing what she was doing. It just felt good to be close to him and for her to touch him but somehow she didn't want to get the short end of the stick. Should she end things while they were this way or just continue to plunge into the dark murky mess? Her eyes closed and she leaned forward to kiss him, her body melting against his and her tail curling around his back.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:55 pm
"As I said, you are a fairly confusing female... unclear of how you feel toward me one minute, then clinging to the notions of love the next." Charon began to speak, tail still curled around Melina's waist. Though, unlike the last time when she attempted to kiss him, the felicorn didn't pull back, it being meet with little hesitation.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:09 pm
When her lips met his, she was glad that she had met him, his lips felt warm instead of cold like they had the first time. She kept it brief and so after a few seconds, she pulled away after what seemed like moments passed by them. The fox pulled away from him and blinked a few times before she smiled at him. "You only wish I would love someone like you." She was teasing him now, she wanted to see just how he would reply to her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 pm
Charon couldn't help but smirk at Melina's words to him, tail uncoiling from about her waist even as she pulled away from him. "I only wish, huh? Then I guess my mind has been playing tricks on me then, because I can clearly see it in those eyes." His smirk grew wider. He had a feeling she was trying to tease him with such words.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:24 pm
She began to chuckle a soft laughter, as she looked him in the eye. "You are indeed foolish, love does not occur so quickly does it?" She stuck her tongue out at him in a lolling fashion as she twirled in a circle before him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:30 pm
Those arms crosses over his chest yet again, eyes being rolled at the laughter given to his words. "I am a male felicorn, dear fox." He watched her twirl before him, "One of us finding such a thing a outside of our own race is a rarity... so, you should consider yourself lucky that I have taken quite a liking to you." As her twirl ceased itself, that tail coiled around her waist, tugging her close, hand petting her cheek lightly as that smirk gripped his lips.

There was something about her that brought out his better, which was rather weird given the fact that only females of his race should be able to do that.

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm
"Aw I thought you were a unicorn." She enjoyed teasing the felicorn, it put a pleasant smile on her face. "And I consider myself ever so lucky that I stumbled upon you." Melina found herself giving in to the strange feelings that were bubbling up inside her and spilling over. A soft laughter came from her lips and she found herself wrapping her arms around him and pulling him even closer until her forehead rested against his.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:30 pm
Charon gave another roll of those eyes at her teasing, that smirk still held across those lips. "Oh really now? Then I should consider myself extremely luck you didn't just turn tail and run off screaming." He winked, his own arms wrapping about the faefox, head shifting a little so his horn didn't get bumped. It felt rather strange for him to be feeling this way toward her, but he wasn't going to fight it anymore.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:54 pm
"Perhaps." She continued to smile at him but then she ended up closing her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of him against her. It was rather odd how her day had ended up, where it was going and where they were going. Her heart seemed to enjoy the feel of him close to her, as did her body but the day was coming to an end soon and she was growing sad.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:03 pm
An arching of the brow was given at this sudden negativity that stemmed forth from Melina, a negativity that was far different than the anger she had exhibited earlier. "Does something trouble you?" He finally inquired.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash