Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
I've missed you bunches..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

):
  -hug-
View Results

total-d0rk

Original Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 pm
I miss when this guild was so active, a thread didn't last three minutes unless 2-3 people bothered to talk in it. >_<:
The other day, I was walking with my bestfriend and we somehow got to talking about some youtube vidoes, and it made me think of King, and just.. gah.
;___; I miss you all bunchies. You all helped me grow up, I was such a nub/brat when I was younger. I love you all, and it saddens me to see how dead the guild is. .____.
Kiza loves you all and misses you bunches and loads and we really should play draw my thing like vivi suggested. :c
/For those of you who don't know, I'm Kiza I think only the crew mainly will know who I am. xD/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:22 pm
I need to sacrifice a virgin (except not meee) to Thor or something for both time and activity. Any volunteers?

Lol. I think most people are brats when they are younger. I was with my weird phases.

Yes. And whatever other games Gaia has now through that OMGPOP website.

GAME NIGHT FOR THE SUITES?  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:06 pm
Bahhhh growing up is for sissies. SISSIES! scream I dun wanna get old crying

How bout virgin drinks? They count? I make a nice Shirley Temple.

BTW I totally second a game night. It'd be totally awesome to have some kind of Suites gettogether game party. It'd be like those Town meetups we had, but with gaaaames!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:17 pm
I think it's entirely possible to be a mature child. o:
All the benefits of not being a brat with all the advantages of being a child!

Hm. Possibly.
Though if we want to sacrifice drinks, we might want to have some alcoholic ones as well. Thor seems like a drinker.

I'd just have to think of a way to find the best time. Or something. I remember those failed movie get-together attempts. xD  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas