Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**A Step Out** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:05 pm
Autha concentrated her hardest on the race. She maneuvered around all of the obstacles, but she still faltered enough to only come in eighth. "I apologize," she said with a blush as the race ended, "I just feel so emberrassed to be playing so badly! You, on the other hoof, are wondeful!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:38 pm
Bonfire shook his head. "You're not bad. Just inexperienced. You shouldn't worry about it too much." Bonfire walked up to the TV as the ending cinematic bagan to play and shut the game off. "So, how about that movie?" He asked.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 pm
Autha nodded and smiled. "Fantastic! What kinds of movies do you like to watch? Dramas, romance, historical fiction, comedy? Or perhaps horror? Oh, there are so many types to choose from!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:56 pm
"I've got all sorts! Just, a little less on the horror movies..." Bonfire gulped. "I... don't do horror to well. The sight of mass amounts of blood makes me queasy..."

((You can pick the movie and I'll make the pony equivalent.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 pm
((Let's go with something that's entertaining and doesn't require too much thought... The Princess Bride, perhaps? smile ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:45 pm
((Ooh! I love that movie!))

Bonfire looked through his library of entertainment. "Ah! Here's a good one!" Bonfire said as he turned around and a movie titled "The Princess Bride" floated up next to him.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:23 pm
((I think we just became best friends! whee ))
Autha gazed at the tittle and grinned. "Wonderful!" she cheered, "I cannot wait! A-and... And I cannot think of anyone better to watch with!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:31 pm
((My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die. =P))

Bonfire blushed. "Me either." He put the movie in and sat next to Autha on the couch.

About half the movie had gone by at this point. Bonfire was silent, encaptured by the plot. On the screen, the main character was fighting through lackeys of the short pony whose favorite was seemed to be inconcievable. After learning that he was also left handed, and that he had built up an immunity to a lethal poison, he made his way to the castle in the horizon.

The movie was slowly reaching it's climax. The protagonist was trapped in a machine that sucked years of life from him, only to scream in agony while the princess was forced to marry a theoretical monster.

The falling action of the movie had ended and the final kiss of the moovie was drawing near. Bonfire was blushing since Autha had laid her head on his shoulder ever since the princess had been saved. Now he was getting anxious since the kiss was inevitable. Soon, of course, the two ponies kissed and the endind credits played after the revelation of the events of the old pony and his grandson.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:18 pm
(("You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles." xp ))
Autha yawned and smiled as the credits rolled along across the screen. "I love a happy ending." she admitted, "It is such a shame that they rarely happen in real life." She felt tired, but she refused to let herself fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:33 pm
Bonfire giggled lightly. "Then I guess we're one of those cases." he said, nuzzling Autha lightly.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:22 am
She blushed. "I find it rather hard to believe, but even though I have only known you for a few hours, I feel as though I have known you for my entire life!" she admitted, kissing him softly afterward, causing herself to blush even more.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:55 am
"It's amazing what fate can do." Bonfire looked down. "When Starsong, my friend that I told you about in my cutie mark story, promised me that I'd find love again... I think, that was Celestia talking to me. It's weird, but as I looked into her eyes, I swore I saw the Sol princess herself assuring me it would all be okay." Bonfire looked back to Autha. "It's like... Celestia had paired up from the very beginning." Bonfire leaned in and kissed Autha once more. His muzzle felt hot but his mind disregarded it. "Thank you, Princess." he thought.

((The end?))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 pm