Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So you ready to start or...
I'm so ready! =D
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I want to wait for a roleplay to end (aww...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a friend thats still wanting to join (yay more peeps!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
I'm working on a character to add. (whoot!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm a roleplayaholic.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 am
Hati also eyed Chris's flaming hand warily, but didn't mention anything even after he'd put it out. "Yeah, thanks Evening. I'll follow in a few moments." He smiled at her before she turned away to follow the other hybrid to the corner. When he was sure that she wasn't going to look back, he slipped his glasses off, blew on them, and proceeded to rub them clean with a shirt corner. Then he sighed and put them back on with a push up his nose.

"Oh, I stopped for a little bit and ducked into the shower. Someone had a girly shampoo." Sköll joked, although he was grateful that Chris was there to help him up. He wouldn't need to lean on him for too long unlike Alpha, who looked to the point of death. Actually, he didn't look as bad as that and it was an exaggeration made in his head. "No, we ran into two like us, and one of them who I'd like to not meet again..."

"That won't be necessary, Lily. Oh, take a left up there." Ryan let go of the button again and sighed. This time he spoke to the Ring Leader. "I'm sorry if my methods aren't as direct as Mad's. But they last longer."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:19 pm
Alpha allowed Chris to support him, being too tired to care about his pride. "Come on, save the jokes for later. We have to leave while they're making their way. There is only one exit. The others are waiting for us." Alpha's voice had begun to grow faint, his fatigue now being maxed out. "I don't know how much use i'll be, and someone may need to carry me, but i'll guide you out."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:09 am
Chris laughed at Sköll's joke, but turned serious again when he explained what had happened. "Well i'll just set 'em on fire and be done with it then." He said it so calmly, it startled himself. It sounded like he was talking about the weather or something. "And don't worry Alpha, I can carry you, now stop talking, save it for when you'll need it." That was more of a command than a statement, but Chris knew Alpha needed the rest he could hear it in his voice. "We'll be with the others soon..." He hoped, but he didn't voice that part.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:03 pm
Evening ran up to the three, and began to walk on the side that Sköll was on. "I can help if I need too, carrying one of them if its needed." It looked as if the two boys would be too much for only Chris to carry, and she wouldn't mind helping. Her energy wasn't pumping wildly, but it was enough to give her strength. "I have a lot of energy still, and so does Chris, so I'm sure me and him could take whoever the treat is." Surely it couldn't be that difficult. It would be evenly matched.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:57 pm
"Oh, I hope you can." Sköll mumbled to himself. He straightened up when he saw his brother approach. "There you are. You were making me worried that you tripped or something."

"Liar, we just talked." Hati stuck his tongue out good-naturedly and patted his sibling hard on the back. "Now stand up and walk by yourself."  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff