Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Introductions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 am
Welcome ladies and gentlemen!

I would like for you to think of this Roleplay, as a free-for-all. Anything goes, nothing is prohibited, and nothing impacts anything else.

I would like to introduce you, to the Alternate Dimension forum!

Here, you are permitted to take leniency that is normally absurd in the normal Roleplays. Here, nothing is connected to anything. It is all imagination.

Allow me to break it down for you.

Have you ever wished that your character had different powers? Different weapons? Different personalities? But couldn't because you're trapped within the confines of the Main Story Arch?

Not here. You are able to do what you want, when you want, how you want. If say, Dakota wanted Swift to control nature, he can. If Haven wanted to make Frost a guy, she can. If Draid wanted to give Blood a happy outlook on life, he by damn-well can.

There are no restrictions here. Take freedom under your wings, and allow your creativity to take off.

I am starting the first Roleplay soon, where our characters are in the military, and go about doing raids, drills, routines, and missions. Anyone's free to post in anything, and the stories don't have to have an ending. If it dies, oh well. It has no impact to anything.

You can have people die right and left, and it doesn't matter. Because they'll be back in the next RP. It has no effect on any other Roleplay, active or inactive, present past or future. You can do anything. Hell, if they so wished, Swift and Frost could be mortal enemies waging war on each other, and we take sides. But I'll leave the rest of the ideas to you.

Have fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:05 pm
Something I didn't make clear in my last post, this is Alternate Dimension. I mean that literally, by which I mean the stories don't even have to take place on Mobius! You can create your own monsters we have to fight, use video games or TV shows to formulate your ideas, use their creations, combine them, do whatever! If you want to take a Covenant Elite from Halo, and combine it with a Locust Grub from Gears of War, go ahead! ((Ideas...)) Just describe it, its attributes, and we'll fight 'em.

Also, Dakota, if you so wished, you could have everyone be on the Zyranian Planet. Either as our normal characters, or as Zyranian characters. ((Also, sorry if I misspelled Zyranian.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Alternate Dimension

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas