Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:50 pm
"Then what should we do?" Briar asked, still holding Sawyer close, as if he was her own son.
"She's all tied-up," Sawyer muttered sadly, "I don't like it."
"Kid, you've gotta understand-"
"She's family, right? We need to stay together. That's what I families do. I-I think."

Briar sighed and looked to Fenrir. "Are we gonna take her along?" she asked. For such a little kid, Sawyer knew how to tug at the heartstrings.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:09 pm
((That reminded me of 'Lilo & Stitch.' "Ohana means Family. And Family means no one gets left behind."))

"Of course Sawyer. Families stick together no matter what." replies Fenrir. "But to be safe, she can't use a weapon. I'm afraid she might use it on her self." He walks behind Haven, and removes her from her binds. "Who did this to you anyway, Haven?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:10 pm
Spyke takes one look at the ropes as Fenrir unties them. "....I have to guess Frost did." He then puts himself in front of Rose. "In Haven's condition...it is best if we keep our guard up...that means i will protect my niece no matter what."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm
Sawyer wriggled out of Briar's tight grip, and he landed on his feet and cautiously walked over to Haven.
"Sawyer!" Briar snapped in a loud whisper.
He ignored her and stood close to Haven. There was a lost look in her eyes, and he felt bad for her; he'd seen Fae have that look a few times, but that was only when she came home late, and she smelled like something foreign. He gave Haven a light hug and said to her, "It's okay. We can help you."
Briar stood frozen, unsure of whether or not to tear her brother away from his new friend.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:19 pm
Haven's creepy smile disappeared as Sawyer hugged her, and she looked down at him.

"You...are very brave, while others are the same..."

Her heart felt heavy, and she knelt to his level, tilting her head. "Young child, what is your name?" She asked. Somehow, Sawyer had just put her in some sort of "sane state".  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 9:08 pm
Spyke looks at Haven. "So where is my little sister at....I really want to know and so does her daughter my little niece." Spyke has one thing about him that sets him off....family. His family is important to him and if anyone hurts his family in anyway they are going to die big time even in a zombie apocalypse like this.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:02 am
Sciz laid down against the wall, supporting his head with his arms. He figured that someone would eventually stumble down here anyways. If not, he had more than enough equipment to get back up. He closed his eyes, dozing off and waiting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:44 am
Dust shook his head. "I don't know, Midnight, but for some reason, it's taken a humanity-threatening situation to make me realize how much I need you to be with me. Midnight, I love you more than anything in this world or the next."

((This is not the way I'd be acting in a situation like this! What the hell, Dust? Wait... I'm yelling at myself posting my character...))  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:10 pm
"Frost...Has locked herself away...She was bitten...She didn't want to hurt anyone..." Haven explained.

Midnight sighed. "That's...odd..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:33 am
Spyke looks away sadden by the news. "She might have turned by now.....We need to find the cause of this and put a stop to it now."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers