Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Lycanthropy** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 am
Fenrir barely raises his head in acknowledgement, "How so?" He barely believed that Swift, one of the most Noble men he knew, could be even remotely similar to himself. He had killed so many people, with no remorse.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 am
S.M. sat down on the ledge with Fenrir. "Well, for one, we both want to fight any evil that comes our way. We've both got someone we love more than anything and..." S.M. fllicked one of the shining golden clamps on his spikes, making a ting sound. "We've both got our inner demons."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:35 am
Fenrir laughs to himself a bit, "I guess you're right. But if I were you, I wouldn't associate with me too much. I am a murderer after all." he says, smiling and looking to Swift, "Thank you my friend." He offers his hand as a thank you, "You have changed my life again. For better or for worse, we will find out."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:54 am
"No, Fenrir. You're nnot what I'd call a muderer." S.M. took Fenrir's gesture. "You're a hero."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 am
Fenrir shakes his hand, "How am I a hero?" For the longest of times he ran from the law, convicted of every type of murder know to man. Now a king was calling him a hero.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:20 am
"There's a lot more to being a hero than obeying all laws set by society." S.M. said. He looked out over his kingdom.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:02 am
"But I thought that Heros were supposed to be sublimely good, tasked with protecting the innocent, and I am far from that." responds Fenrir, dusting off his coat.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:06 am
"Not true." S.M. chuckled. "Did you ever hear stories about Shadow the Hedgehog?"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:29 pm
"But he atleast saved the world. What have I done?" asks Fenrir, trying to figure things out.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:20 pm
"Being a hero doesn't mean saving the world. Something as simple as saving a cat from a tree can make you a hero in someone's eyes. You saved that city from a tyrannical revenge-driven law enforcer today. You're a hero if I've ever seen one." S.M. smiled slightly. "The day I saved Frost, I was, and still am, a hero in her eyes.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:32 pm
"I guess you're right... Fine. I'll accept it." responds Fenrir, laughing. "Thank you again." He couldn't believe he had such a great friend. And to think, he was once an assassination target...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:38 pm
"I'm gonna head to bed now." S.M. said, getting up from the ledge and walking over to the exit. "I'm glad we're at the end of this lycanthropy. We've gained much from this. I hope you'll put it all to good use."

((The End))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items