Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply General Discussion
Who's the girl of your Dreams?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx-Utterly Disturbed - XP

7,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:29 am
My girl she would be so beautiful more beautiful then the beautiful.
her touch would be like Zero Gravity ( LoL thats a song, but seriously. )
her eyes would be a gorgeous pale green and her hair would be long soft
and smell like flowers. we would lay in the grass and just fall asleep in each others arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 am
My dream girl would be so much. Personality wise, she'd be kind, caring, smart, loving, loyal, trustworthy, and just plain amazing to be around. She and I would always get along well, finish each others sentences, and share in each others interests. Physically, she'd be beautiful. She'd have eyes like sapphires, succulent lips, and thick hair that just blows in the wind. She'd be a decent height, but not as tall as I am. She wouldn't be super skinny, and I wouldn't mind if she had a few extra pounds. She would have smooth skin, a gentle touch, and a tender voice. Her embrace would be warm. And just the sight of her would be enough to make me blush, and make me weak to my knees.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

The Laziest Czar

6,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 pm
Cher.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:38 pm
My dream girl, as far as looks, would be full-figured and would be kind of masculine. As far as personality, she would be fun, and wouldn't mind my lack of conversation skills. She'd be confident, too, and have a good sense of humor. And, most of all, I'd feel comfortable around her to tell her anything. She'd also be a little older than me(like 19-I'm 17).  

Harmony8910

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50

Destructive-Kiwi

Dapper Gekko

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:10 am
No brainer, Michelle Rodriguez is m'lady.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 am
NCIS's Abby. heart heart heart 4laugh  

IHaveLeftGoodbye

Angela Jade

Distinct Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:53 pm
Goddess of the East

My dream girl is a beautiful woman who is artistic, funny, a positive influence in my life, someone I can have late night conversations with and never tire of talking to her. She is intelligent and can hold conversations about art, politics, religion, and education. She stands up for what she believes in and she knows what she wants.

She's my sweetheart.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:34 pm
This probably sounds cliche, but I'm with my dream girl emotion_kirakira she's got blonde hair, with a little bit of brown if I remember last, she dyes her hair sometimes so I don't remember but I love whatever colors she has, she looks good with any color hair to me. She has a wonderful body, not too skinny, not too big, just right. Although the size of a woman's body doesn't matter to me. I love her sense of humor, I can't wait to make her laugh. Her smile makes me melt, it's perfect, and when she blushes I can't help but smile and blush myself. She's got these beautiful blue eyes like no other, kinda like the shade of the sky on a sunny day. We make each other laugh and I can be myself when I'm with her, she can cheer me up whenever I'm having a crappy day, she's amazing. What's kinda interesting is that we have the same taste in music haha. She's got a great personality, she's honest, very smart, determined, says what's on her mind, very caring, and very loving. I love her so much, she's my love.  

NYrHIPPIE

Devoted Flatterer

6,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dean Winchester-Novak

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:48 pm
oh man, I'm with my dream girl as well~
She's perfect, like beyond the description of the word. She's got this absolutely gorgeous caramel skin and dark brown hair and brown eyes and she's just a little taller than me and she's so unique... She's brilliant, and she's got the cutest laugh and she gets all awkward when we talk on the phone, but that's okay because it just adds to her cuteness. She is the only one who understands everything I've been through and doesn't judge me for any of the choices I've made. She knows my past and I know hers and it's made her so strong and she's my rock. She's literally the best thing I could have ever hoped to have in my life <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:13 am
My dream girl would be a little bit taller then me. She would be funny, smart, caring and kind. She would have pretty hazel or green eyes, smells good, and has a nice smile. She would also have a nice laugh.  

Strawberry Mousse Cake

Beloved Friend

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:02 pm
I'll know my dream girl when I see her. c:

(WOW THIS THREAD IS ALIVE NOW)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:04 pm
She'd be incredibly patient, for one. I'm weird and I'm easily set off when someone gets testy with me so I'd need someone that isn't easily annoyed by me in general. She'd be beautiful, I won't describe details of what she'd look like because I don't know when she will look like but I know that I prefer those beautiful girls who don't look like super models. I kind of like hipster looking girls.
She'd have common interests like she'd like music, movies and video games. She'd be really nice, I don't like bitchy people, I can't tolerate them. She'd probably be the more dominate one but have that submissive side to balance with my two sides. She'd like to go on random adventures just because we can and stuff like that and be a nerd. And intelligent, because we need to be able to have good conversations. She'd be able to communicate with me about anything she needed to and be able to get me to communicate because I'm usually not good at that. She wouldn't be incredibly indecisive, and have her own opinion on things.  

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Galluxee

Sparkly Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:42 pm
NegaScott_7x7
She'd be incredibly patient, for one. I'm weird and I'm easily set off when someone gets testy with me so I'd need someone that isn't easily annoyed by me in general. She'd be beautiful, I won't describe details of what she'd look like because I don't know when she will look like but I know that I prefer those beautiful girls who don't look like super models. I kind of like hipster looking girls.
She'd have common interests like she'd like music, movies and video games. She'd be really nice, I don't like bitchy people, I can't tolerate them. She'd probably be the more dominate one but have that submissive side to balance with my two sides. She'd like to go on random adventures just because we can and stuff like that and be a nerd. And intelligent, because we need to be able to have good conversations. She'd be able to communicate with me about anything she needed to and be able to get me to communicate because I'm usually not good at that. She wouldn't be incredibly indecisive, and have her own opinion on things.

Sounds lovely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:37 pm
My perfeckt girl would be averge hite. she would have green eyes. auburn skin. red,orange,pink,blue,purple or green dyed hair. see would look like a punk but be very kind and brave  

rogenop

heyitsikki

Friendly Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:19 am
I'm just a simple and quiet guy, so what I look for a girl is someone also that is simple, kind, lively and witty, someone who is not nitpicky esp. in foods, and can ride in any of my trips. Also, I'm more into girls that has average height and strangely, someone who has smaller breasts (yes, you heard it right). xd  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games