IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:10 am
K i m z y
ilover1508
oh thats awesome! what kind of bird do you have? My day was good! I spent time with my hubby, we went out to eat and was going to get to the movies to see the Avengers but we couldnt the movie theater lost power =[ and we cant go tonight because i have to stay at the mother in laws and finish last minute stuff for my baby shower which is next weekend in new york im excited for it but i hate last minute thing, lol sorry for the venting

My bird is a budgie but he thinks that he is a human. My family call him a parrot because he talks so much and he is really intelligent.

That sounds annoying with the movie theater losing power. I can't say I've had that happen to me before, but still, it certainly sounds annoying.

No worries! I tend to rant a lot. xd
lol yeah i really wanted to see the movie! tehe  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:12 am
ilover1508

Does that mean you have to re-book it now? gonk  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:15 am
K i m z y
ilover1508

Does that mean you have to re-book it now? gonk
yeah, technically! we didnt buy the tickets we were in line when lights went out so were trying to go sunday to the movies if possible we have lots of packing and such before we leave thursday next week to ny for a week  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:17 am
ilover1508
yeah, technically! we didnt buy the tickets we were in line when lights went out so were trying to go sunday to the movies if possible we have lots of packing and such before we leave thursday next week to ny for a week

That's somewhat not so bad. Can you imagine if it happened in the middle of a movie or even when it's just about to start? I tell you what! I would be extremely pissed off if that happened. I mean, I would understand that it's not the cinema's fault, but it would still piss me off.

Aw, nice! You will love New York. My brother went there and he had a brilliant time.  

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:22 am
heart I moved from ny to sc two years ago but i lived right in the city all my life and my husbands from there, were going for our first baby shower its being thrown down there which is exciting tehe its mini vacation to see family, friends and eat lol but yeah its ganna be fun.
as for the movies, yeah i would of been pissed! i did hear them say they were reimbursing the tickets but still i really wanted to see that movie  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:12 pm
i had to get a deep vein dye when i was in kindergarted and after that i've been terrified of needles and getting blood tests and shots. i hope you're okay and the bruise doesn't hang around for long

....and it looks like random topics have stemed in here, fun stuff  

StrayKit

ilover1508

IRL Lover

13,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:05 pm
I hope your feeling better hun!  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4