Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] First Aid [El Greco x Circe] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-8)

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:34 pm
El Greco had seen this Roch before, met him briefly at the Trials, but was never able to remember his face or what he looked like, or who he really was before. It sounded like she was pretty close to the other boil, or this Val who put a charm on her thigh, and it made the slimer a little greener than usual.

"Anywho, Nirce," he coughed a little bit, "I think it's your turn to treat heatstroke."

The slimer turned and walked away, keeping himself composed as he tried to picture this other boil. The ghost was possessive, but usually of paintings and photographs, and it was a little odd for him to feel the same feelings for another living being.

He gathered buckets of ice and water for the treatment of their patient.

"So... who is this Val?"

~Kiana_Nala~

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:44 pm
The ghoul didn't notice that what she had said about the boils has struck a chord. One that probably shouldn't have been struck.

"I can do that. I can do this." She responded, deflating just a bit. After a second she regained her confidence and attempted to do what the ghost had done. She took several bags and placed them in the essential areas like under the arms and between the legs, her cheeks just lightly pinked. Then she put a cold wash cloth on the dummies head. She briefly contemplated tossing some water on the dummy but decided against that. She didn't want to accidentally drown it.

"Huh?" Circe asked as she concentrated on what the boil was saying instead of mentally having a panic attack. "Val? Oh!" She grinned happily. "He's a zombie boil!" She said way to excitedly. "Why?" Circe asked curiously. The ghoul almost asked if he was interested in meeting him but decided not to.

Euphoric Ghost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:58 pm
“Just curious.” He was a little jealous, but he also wondered who the stranger was. “I haven’t really met a lot of other students, I’m usually in my room or in the library.”

The slimer sat back at his chair as the nurse approached. He looked up at her, wondering what she was checking as she hovered around their dummy with a clipboard and pen. She checked and seemed to write notes while picking through his partner’s treatment.

The nurse left, leaving a piece of paper on the dummy.

“Woooo!” The ghost hollered as he look at the paper. “We passed, let’s go out and celebrate!”

~Kiana_Nala~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:08 pm
His jealousy was lost on her. "Oh! Well you should meet some of my friends then! I'm sure Mitzi and Sheridan would love to meet you." She frowned for a split second. "But you can't date Mitzi." Circe added as she shook her finger a inch or two in front of the boils face.

She jumped up out of her chair and through her hands in the air. "Yes!" And then she looked at the boil with a smile. "Let's go get donuts! Then we can go back to my room and eat them." Circe nodded. Then she tapped her chin. "I have some games we could play if you want?" She asked, pushing in her chair and placing one hand on a slightly extended hip.

Euphoric Ghost

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out