Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[Battle PRP] Shoot the Moon {LW v Kat}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 pm
Was she freaked out? Why yes. Yes she very much was. Her heart was racing and everything in her being screamed to get out of there. And oh skulls did she plan on getting out of there as quick as her legs would let her! This was bad. Very very bad. How she had wound up at the haunted house again, LW was still trying to determine. One thing she was very confident about. It had been a complete accident. She would not do this to Ren again on purpose.

Ren...

He was going to murder her when she got back. If she got back....LW shook her head violently, crouching down where she was. A room, not out front this time. Of course not. That would make it too easy for her.

She remembered walking down the Monster Dorm halls, heading back towards her room. Someone had some of their belongings in the hall and she'd tried to avoid stepping on any of it. 'Tried' being the key word. One thing, she didn't even know what it had been, decided to make her life difficult. She stepped on it, losing her balance, arms flailing and everything to keep from going down. The she-wolf had failed. But instead of slamming into the wall that was supposed to be there, she tumbled down a strange corridor. One that had an eerie chill to it and almost beckoned her to walk down the path. Unlike the first time, though, it had been a much shorter 'path' and before she even got her feet about her, LW found herself once again at the haunted house.

Her nose twitched, eyes darting about. It looked like the room she'd landed in was a kitchen? Maybe. It looked like one. Sort of. This one was just missing some of the typical Halloween touches, looking too clean and smelled funny.

The back door. I must have been thrown into here from the back door. She glanced at said door, which was shut tightly. Frowning, LW crept along the floor, staying as low as she could while desperately trying to here for any sounds. Or find a way out. Something caught her ear and she froze. Heart skipping a beat, the she-wolf scrambled towards the worn table, crawling under it to at least put it and the chairs between her and anything...or anyone that might be here besides her.

Daaaamnit! I'm so in deep crap for this.

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm
Strolling along the grounds, Kat glanced about the area lazily. She had been here for about an hour, and nothing. Not a thing. Here, she thought she would run into at least three of those Halloween creatures by now, but she had come up empty handed. If all the hunters who had previously come here had cleaned them all out, she was going to have to go back and shoot them instead. "What a waste of time." She folded her arms, a look of annoyance on her features.

:Just be patient. Your acting like a spoiled child. Others have waited longer than you, probably.:

I don't want to wait any longer! I hate waiting! I'm bored!

Xedis merely grumbled a response, while Kat continued on through the building. Still no sign of life near by. This place was such a bore with nothing happening. It was at this point, she had wished she at least dragged along another hunter to chat with. Xedis wasn't exactly the best to have a conversation with.

"Hellooooo~" She called out again, stepping into another room. It appeared to be empty. "Hmm.." Taking long strides across the room, she took a seat on the worn table. Drumming her fingers along the wood, she rolled her head from one side to the next, before glancing downwards. Halting all movement, Kat waited a few moments before bending forward to peer under the table.

"Well, hello there!"

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm
Rolling a 3: ALL DAMAGE IS HALVED.
(because it didn't get rolled lol)  
Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:01 pm
She heard it this time, and knew for a fact someone else was in here. And gut instinct told her it was not going to magically be Ren. Or Tybalt. Or even Jove. No, LW knew. She knew Jackdamnit that she was in total deep s**t.

Her heart clambered in her chest and LW honestly thought that those humans would be able to hear it. She was trying to desperately keep her calm. Keep her head about her. But panic was setting in. The fear she'd worked hard to suppress from her last battle breaking through all the doors she'd tried to lock it behind. Memory of the pain. Of almost losing. That boil!

Damnit! I promised I wouldn't fight alone again. What do I do?!

LW was crouched low, nails digging into the ground as she saw boots enter the area. Her heart just about leaped out of her body and a whine almost escaped. But she clamped her mouth shut tight, not daring to move an inch and draw attention to herself. Maybe the ghoul would just leave?

Please leave. Please leave. Please-

Oh Jack she was sitting at the table! LW inched backwards to avoid touching her legs. She was shaking, very much close to falling into a blind panic.

Don't look down. Please don't...

Violet eyes met surprisingly red ones. At least they aren't gold. She thought dully. There was that moment of shock on both sides. And then the ghoul was speaking to her.

"S-Sorry! Can't really stay and chat!" LW panicked. She kicked at the chairs to provide herself with an escape from under the table. It probably would have gone smoother if she hadn't been freaking out. But at least she did manage to crawl out from under the table. And stumble over one of the chairs she'd kicked.

OH JACKDAMNIT WHY?!

User Image

HP: 40/40
Target: Kat
Damage: umm.... 0? <<;;
{Silver Bells - The Chill} LW's Fear uses her bells to heal herself or an ally during battle.

LividPeas

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LividPeas rolled 8 12-sided dice: 9, 6, 6, 6, 10, 7, 5, 11 Total: 60 (8-96)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:58 pm
The woman merely smiled down at the creature, not moving to attack just yet. In fact, she looked to be judging just what LW was. Her smile soon faded, and she looked to have wrinkled her nose in disgust. She didn't speak again--didn't have the time to when LW had begun sputtering out an excuse of some sort, kicking at all the chairs along the way to buy her time. Not that it worked. How fortunate for Kat. She did, however, have one of the chairs kicked into her leg. That would form a small bruise later.

Hoping off the table, she waited a moment before holding her hands out. Slowly, her weapons began to materialize in her grasp, and she pointed them directly at the she-wolf. "Ugh..and here, I thought I got lucky and found myself a feline pet. Unfortunately you belong to the canine family. I hate dogs." Without hesitation, the guns charged and set out a rather large energy blast towards the girl, which exploded on impact. A booming roar echoed from the attack. "I'm also not here for a chat, nor are you allowed to leave this place. Alive, anyways."

Striding over towards LW, she pointed her guns at her again. "Its time to put you down, mutt."

Kat wasn't always this harsh towards her enemies. She taunted them, sure, but it was just unfortunate for LW that she was, well..a canine. Kat would never warm up to dogs. Never. Cats were her one true love for animals. Sure she had seen some pretty adorable dogs before, and LW was not an ugly looking girl. In fact, she was very pretty for a Halloween denizen. But she would never be able to get pas the fact about her being one of those..dogs..

HP: 33/40
Target: LW
Damage: 9
Charge Attack: Charged Whisker Success!
( 6 dmg to herself thanks to damage being halved, and LW did 1 dmg )

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:02 pm
LW just managed to make an indignant snort when, for the second Jack damned time, she found herself on the receiving end of a Hunter's gun. Or 'guns' in this case. She cursed, not having time to fully dodge and felt pain erupt in her shoulder as she dove to the ground and rolled. A hissed sound of pain escaped as a hand rose to clutch her shoulder. It was burned and definitely going to leave a mark.

Ren is going to kick my butt. She faintly thought to herself.

Violet eyes flashed up dangerously at her opponent. She was not going to let this...this human ghoul defeat her! No Jacking way. She couldn't do that to Ren. Or Tybalt and Jove for that matter. A low growl vibrated up her chest, eyes narrowing slightly as she curled her hands into fists.

"I am not a mutt!" She growled. "He's not here right now." LW muttered under her breath, feeling a tightening in her chest as her mind reminded her that she was alone. "But at least we have something in common. I hate humans."

Bracing her hands flat against the ground, LW kicked upwards to knock the ghoul back. Then she lunged on top of a chair and jumped from that onto a small island in the middle of the kitchen, crouching atop it, tail swishing. There weren't many places to hide here, but maybe she could use some of the pots over there as a weapon...

User Image

HP: 31/40
Damage: 0 - FAIL LW
{Silver Bells - The Chill} LW's Fear uses her bells to heal herself or an ally during battle.

LividPeas

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:54 am
Kat paced back and forth slowly, waiting for the she-wolf to come at her again, though she kept her distance. She knew it wasn't smart to get too close to the girl, since she most likely specialized in close combat, while she was better at long range. Yes..it was best she hung back for now.

"So you say." She waved her hand in the air, keeping a grip on her gun as she eyed LW again as she spoke. "Well, then that's a good thing. It makes it a lot easier for me to shoot my target, when we both hate each other. I mean, I wouldn't want to shoot anyone who didn't hate me. So its your lucky day!"

Jumping further back out of range, she took the opportunity to shoot her again, as she fumbled her attack.

HP: 33/40
Damage: 1
Charge Attack: ---

Kyrieko

((GDI! I don't know why I didn't realize it sooner, but I forgot to charge up Kat's attack before using it. So, I'm just going to not use her charge attack from here on out, or if you'd like, I can go back and null the attack?))  
Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:45 am
She narrowed her eyes as she watched the ghoul pace. It was true that her current spot on top of the island was an easy target, but it gave her the most room to maneuver around the kitchen. And put her on level with the hunter ghoul. Who was yapping about something or another.

LW snorted rudely, rolling her eyes. "Right. I'm so lucky." She was only lucky in the sense that neither Ren or Tybalt were there at the moment to kick her furry butt. But that means I'm on my own. Again.

Her heart still pounded, but she was not going to let herself fail here. The muscles in her legs bunched as the she-wolf readied herself to jump. The sting of a bullet grazing her shoulder pulled a snarl out of the werewolf and she leaped off the island towards the ghoul. She crashed into her, managing to knock them both down and sink her teeth into the ghoul's arm before rolling to the side and darting away in an attempt to get to safety.

User Image

Damage: 2

LividPeas

((GDI ALL TO HELL! I'm soooo sorry bby that it took me so long to get to tagging you QQ ))  

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:17 pm
Loosing a laugh, the sun hunter couldn't help but grin at her response. "Very lucky." Kat couldn't care one bit if these Halloween denizens despised her, even her own people. She wasn't here to make friends, not a one. She was here to do her job. As simple as that. It was the reason she became a hunter in the first place, well..part of it.

"You see, if it were anyone else, they might prefer to make you suffer. Lucky for you, I'm not that kind of person. Well..not always. I prefer to kill my prey swiftly. So if you'd like, you can make this easy on yourself, or make it hard. If you struggle, it will only be a challenge--not that I mind a good challenge. But either way, I can't let you leave here alive. Sorry, pooch."

:Stop with all the chatter, and just take her out already! Your wasting valuable time here!: Okay, okay. No worries there.

Without another word, she fired another shot towards LW.

Damage: 1
Charge Attack: ---

(( no worries! 8D ))

Kyrieko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:44 pm
She let the hunter talk. Amuse herself by hearing her own voice and chattering about....Jack, LW didn't know! She'd stopped paying attention. Her focus was on slowing her heart rate down, inhaling and exhaling deeply. She needed her head about her. So she could make it back to Ren safely. And to Tybalt.

I can do this. I have to do this.

LW let her hands splay wide against the ground where she was crouched, chest almost brushing the floor. Her legs were tensed, the muscles bunched and ready to take action while her tail swished lazily from one side to the other. The wolf in her rose to the surface, violet eyes taking on a slightly more feral appearance as the she-wolf prepared herself for another attack.

The gun fired, her hip stung, but the she-wolf was moving, hand balled into a fist as she made it appear like she was going to strike the ghoul in the face. But she pulled back at the last second and twisted so her foot was aimed at her shin instead while her tail whipped up to slap the ghoul in the face.

User Image

HP: 30/40
Damage: 0 (wtb dice?! xD )

LividPeas

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:46 pm
*fails and rolls*  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out