Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Is he messing with my heart?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

V2Mew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:55 pm
I had this mutual thing with my friends ex boyfriend last year, it ended badly, I got hurt pretty bad and in the fighting he said he never liked or loved me at all.
That stayed with me for quite awhile but I was finally able to put that past and get over it.
Now on monday he texted me and out of nowhere he said "idk if its okay to say this but... I still love you" and we got into a whole in depth discussion about what we used to had and he was asking me to come back into his life and that he really 'loves me'
Now heres the thing, I KNOW he doenst love me. He told me he didnt love me a year ago and then now all of a sudden he has loved me all along? Doesnt seem very sincere or believable to me. I keep telling him he doesn't love me but he keeps insisting he does. He is being VERY over dramatic about this saying stuff like 'it kills me everyday when i think about it' and a bunch of other stuff.
Him and how he has gone and dropped this on me has brought about a lot of pressure, guilt, and stress onto me. Telling me he has always loved me, and will love me forever? REALLY? that is bullshit. We aren't even of an age to know what love truly is. And what he says and his actions tell me two different things.
He'll text me saying he loves me but then when we see each other in school he does nothing to show so. HE DOESNT EVEN TALK TO MY FACE ABOUT THIS, just hides behind his phone. He even texted me when i was sitting 5 feet away from him 'Is it so wrong that i want you back in my life?' and i walked up to him and said 'no, but texting me when i am 5feet away is'
I don't know how to react or feel about this..
Now my question for you girls is what should I do? and do you think he is just messing with me?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:27 pm
bump  

V2Mew

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:37 pm
I say you tell him straight up how you feel about him. If he knows how you feel then he may just give up. And no offence, but he seems REALLY annoying. =/  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:50 pm
Banshee Cupcake
I say you tell him straight up how you feel about him. If he knows how you feel then he may just give up. And no offence, but he seems REALLY annoying. =/

no offense taken at all, he really annoys me xD;  

V2Mew

Banshee Cupcake

Magical Wife

20,790 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:52 pm
V2Mew
Banshee Cupcake

XD But yeah, you should really tell him how you feel about him. If you have no romantic feelings for him tell it to him straight,  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:14 pm
Banshee Cupcake
V2Mew
Banshee Cupcake

XD But yeah, you should really tell him how you feel about him. If you have no romantic feelings for him tell it to him straight,

Thats probably what i'll do eventually, right now my mind is in a jumble because of the pressure and guilt he has placed on me. What he is doing is just too much. Perhaps i'll let things die down a bit so my thoughts can be crystal clear before I say anything.  

V2Mew

Moxcella

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Red flag! Sounds like he's playing you. Don't take the bait.
If he can tell you over the phone but not to your face then that's not ' love ' at all. Tell him to back off. D:
Although if it were me,i might've just slapped him across the face..i don't do games well whee -really,just imagine slapping him across the face-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:39 pm
Moxcella

Red flag! Sounds like he's playing you. Don't take the bait.
If he can tell you over the phone but not to your face then that's not ' love ' at all. Tell him to back off. D:
Although if it were me,i might've just slapped him across the face..i don't do games well whee -really,just imagine slapping him across the face-

Thats how he hurt me before, He made me feel played that is why I am being so cautious now. I will tell him to back off and give meh my space~  

V2Mew

V2Mew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:31 pm
He hasn't even spoken to me at all since wednesday...its like all of this dropped of the face of the earth  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 pm
If you were a friend of mine, I would tell you straight out to get rid of him.
If he said that all and hurt you like that, he doesn't deserve you. You don't need to act and try to adjust your feelings for his every whim.
Good he's dropped off the face of the earth! If he comes back on, tell him off!
He doesn't sound like he's respecting your feelings at all, so I would get far away. razz  

viper_353

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:13 am
Definitely playing you. Never trust a guy that's hurt you in the past, they don't change.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games