Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
I'm Not the Bringer of Rain! I swear!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I bring the rain?
  Oh, totally.
  Well, it is strange.
  Nah, just unlucky. x'D
  I'd like my gold please~<3
View Results

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:40 pm
I thought I might as well add a story, since I haven't been active here in a while.
Anyway, recently, I was on a trip to Australia for 3 months. 8D IT was great, mind you.
You see, Where I live, it's always rainy and humid. Even when it's supposed to be Winter, which is when I left. So when I left to Australia, it was Summer. Or it should have been. See, it was rainy almost the whole 3 months I visited there. Rainy and humid. When I returned to America, I find out from my family that the weather had been pretty clear while I was gone, and only recently in the past month or two since I've been back, it's been getting increasingly rainy and humid. And I hear again, from some people in Australia, that it's a proper sunny Summer there again; That I happened to visit ((in the middle of a drought, might you)) in the rainiest 3 months of Summer they had that year for a few years. Or well, so I was lead to believe/told.
... xD Well, if that isn't just unlucky. OR some strange tides.
I swear I don't bring the rain! o.o;

tl;dr
Errr, it seems to rain where I go, even in different countries? x'D I usually don't put tl;dr's.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:24 am
Elemental Draconis
I thought I might as well add a story, since I haven't been active here in a while.
Anyway, recently, I was on a trip to Australia for 3 months. 8D IT was great, mind you.
You see, Where I live, it's always rainy and humid. Even when it's supposed to be Winter, which is when I left. So when I left to Australia, it was Summer. Or it should have been. See, it was rainy almost the whole 3 months I visited there. Rainy and humid. When I returned to America, I find out from my family that the weather had been pretty clear while I was gone, and only recently in the past month or two since I've been back, it's been getting increasingly rainy and humid. And I hear again, from some people in Australia, that it's a proper sunny Summer there again; That I happened to visit ((in the middle of a drought, might you)) in the rainiest 3 months of Summer they had that year for a few years. Or well, so I was lead to believe/told.

tl;dr
Errr, it seems to rain where I go, even in different countries? x'D I usually don't put tl;dr's.

You haven't been near Idaho recently have you? We've been having a lot of rain recently.  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:57 pm
Xithios
You haven't been near Idaho recently have you? We've been having a lot of rain recently.

No, actually. All I have pretty much ever been is in Texas. Nowhere else really. xD
I mean, recently it's been REALLY rainy. But it wasn't rainy for the time I was gone, apparently.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:16 pm
Elemental Draconis
Xithios

No, actually. All I have pretty much ever been is in Texas. Nowhere else really. xD
I mean, recently it's been REALLY rainy. But it wasn't rainy for the time I was gone, apparently.

Wasn't Texas having one of the worst drought years in its history?  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:47 am
Well, it's what I've heard.
I tend not to watch the news. I get most news by family. *shrugs*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:13 am
Elemental Draconis
Well, it's what I've heard.
I tend not to watch the news. I get most news by family. *shrugs*

You are now the legendary "Rain Bringer" xd  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:45 am
gonk
Nooooooo!

Well, at least I can now be associated with the Chinese Dragons of myth, bringing rain and whatnot. xD
*rain dances*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:50 am
Elemental Draconis
gonk
Nooooooo!

Well, at least I can now be associated with the Chinese Dragons of myth, bringing rain and whatnot. xD
*rain dances*

gonk

You seemed to have summoned clouds.....the sky was clear until just now....  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 am
What? No, that must have been the neighboring natives doing raindances!
Not me!~
ninja
*rain dances some more*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:25 pm
Rain Bringer , thats actually really cool i love rain heart  

aboly252
Crew

4,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:18 pm
>><< ~borrows some rain to cool this place down~ It feels more like summer here.;(  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:56 pm
Elemental Draconis

tl;dr

Yeahh.. In North Carolina we had a month of nonstop rain.. But it is, for the most part, pretty dry here. Or even I guess. It rains and it is sunny. Though, last week it rained every day~ I kind of like the rain though, so I wouldn't mind. A trip to Australia would suck in the rain, though.  

The Official Fish

Dapper Lunatic

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games