Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
So, Eels!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:32 pm
So, I was at Petsmart the other day ( a place I absolutely love being, since it has that nice, musty animal smell to it ) for some crickets for Artemis, my Green Anole. There wasn't a clerk at the cricket station, so my mom went to go find one. The crickets are right next to the fish for some strange reason, so I was looking through the tanks. Mostly I was looking at the Semi-tropical fish, like some super-adorable Angelfish and green Plecos, but then something at the bottom of the tank caught my eye. So I checked the tag, and there were eels in there. Tiny, pointy nosed, green eels. No idea what they were really called, but they were so CUTE! I wanted one, but I know damn well I can't care for a semi-tropical fish.

I didn't get any pics since I didn't have my 3DS on me, but they were cute. Trust me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:26 pm
Did it look anything like this little guy? At least in shape?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That picture's (supposedly) a peacock spiny eel.

It's actually probably just as well that you didn't have your 3DS with you. You're not supposed to take photos of things in Petsmart. wink Company policy.  

Eizoryu

Purple Hyena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:41 am
Eizoryu

Yes! Exactly! Now that you mention it, it was EXACTLY that type of eel! Aren't they cute?

Also, the entire reason I DIDN'T bring my 3DS, was because I would be tempted to take pics of everything, especially the beardies they have there! >w<  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:36 am
I take pictures in PetSmart and PetCo all the time. No body cares razz I'm sure its up to the individual store, though.

Eels are cool, but they're hard work. Good at getting out, a pain to feed, eat your fish.... LOL  

Akari_32

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff