Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
School work

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vive l amour

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:17 pm
Okay, so I`m in high school, and have had a "history" of missing work. I`m not talking about not doing anything and failing my classes, no. I have a handful of missing assignments and passing grades.
So, spring break has recently started, and my mom has told me (yesterday) that if all my assignments for the previous week weren`t turned in, I couldn`t do anything over the week long break.
I had one minor algebra assignment that was due the other day that I hadn`t done. My mom has literally yelled at me since I woke up, telling me how stupid I am.

What should I do? I`ve already made the assignment up, showed it to her, but she wont let me do anything. Is this just me or do other teens face this issue?

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm
girl i hear you! i thought i was the only one. one of my parents will bring it up but afteri show itto them and say i am turning it in next school day they say alright and yell at me if i forget to turn it in. this happens till i turn it in. some days are better then others it not bad grades i have it just hard to understand. I too am in high school right now.  

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

vive l amour

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm
I know!
No matter how I try to show them I`m a responsible, well balanced student, something goes wrong.
I swear, I want to yell at them sometimes.
But, I have A`s and B`s, which is WAY better than my junior in high school older sister. She does what ever she wants.

Has that ever happened to you?

29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff