Harvest Moon! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play HM?
  Sure do and love it!
  I did!
  Can't say I have (Well you are missing out!!!)
View Results

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:03 am

Oh gosh, ahaha, I've played a few Harvest Moon Games. My first one was for the Gameboy - it was those big square cartridges and it was sort of a teal/green color.

Then I upgraded to More Friends of Mineral Town, hehe! Loved that game! Then I got the one for the Gamecube - the music in there is soooo relaxing! I remember playing that around my mom and she said she liked the game because the music put her to sleep, xD

And now! I am working through A Tale of Two Towns! I also am in Bluebell (I love AMNIMALZ!) Year 1 Winter 16. I'm sort of courting both Cam (the flower guy) and Mikhail (the violinist). I can't decide, ahaha xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:36 am
I've enjoyed many HM games ^^-
At the moment I finished Tales of Two Towns { I played as a guy first } and courted Oracle because she's so cute.
I started a new file { playing as a girl } and I was either going to court Cam or Ash. Sadly, I miss placed all of my Nintendo games and can't seem to find them emotion_8c

IQuitSoBye

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:39 am
Keikoya
I've enjoyed many HM games ^^-
At the moment I finished Tales of Two Towns { I played as a guy first } and courted Oracle because she's so cute.
I started a new file { playing as a girl } and I was either going to court Cam or Ash. Sadly, I miss placed all of my Nintendo games and can't seem to find them emotion_8c

Oh noes! :<
We'll have to wish for the Nintendo Fairy and ask her to find your game for you!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 am
I used to play Harvest Moon a lot Tree of Tranquility was the last one I really liked but I honestly haven't played one since.
Though I bet if I tried Tale of Two Towns I'd play it just as much as TOT but I only have a PS3 now so maybe when I get a Wii U i'd buy both of them.  

Chocolate Delicacy

Distinct Millionaire

6,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

the mage-girl

Magical Marshmallow

22,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:28 am
Let's see. I have the following Harvest Moon games:

Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland (PS2)
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life - Special Edition (PS2)
Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns (3DS)
Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (GBA)

Also have Rune Factory 2, which is made by the same company, but I'm not sure it counts. It's like Harvest Moon plus fighting monsters.

Have not finished any of them. I always have a great time early on, planting and gathering and such, and when it comes to making people like me/finding someone to marry it gets hard. Sigh. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 am
I am a Harvest Moon addict. I own nearly all of them and I honestly don't think I'll be happy until my collection is complete. Haha.
Save the Homeland was the first one that I played so I have to say it is my favorite. I can't put Tale of Two Towns down though. I married Cam.
Annnnnd I'm so excited for A New Beginning next month! If you guys don't have it preordered yet, you get a yak plush if you do it from GameStop. If you go through their actual site, you get a yak or a cow just depending on the version you pick. heart  

The_Last_Fairy

Tipsy Wench

KuroGetsuKoneko

Dangerous Friend

8,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:32 pm
I've played Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town. I have Harvest Moon DS Cute. I'm still playing DS Cute. I have a file in year 8 and I started a new one. I have only one goal in my older file. My goal is to reach the bottom of the 4th mine.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm
Own:
Another Wonderful Life
The Tale of Two Towns
(More) Friends of Mineral Town

Played:
Save the Homeland

when it's on a Nintendo system, i can handle it. go off Nintendo? i get confused and screw up @.@

my sister plays the Gamecube one (i addicted her to it XD), but i rarely play it. it's not keeping my interest...
in ToTT, i've for a girl in Konohana cuz it's a Japanese theme and am trying to figure out how the hell i'm supposed to make the boiled egg or whatever to get the spice rack
in FoMT, one is courting Ann, the other Popuri
in MFoMT, with the one i first had, i was somewhere in the 50s for year...and then i lost it cat_emo
thankfully, i was able to get a new copy from a game store (used, of course)
so, one game is married to Rick and with a kid, and the other is staying single for the hell of it (though i might change it to one of the others)

I WANT ALL THE DS HM GAMES emotion_donotwant

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

fifimaru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:59 pm
I love harvest moon too...my first was harvest moon DS....I love animal parade(choose the wizard)......the newest game i have is Tale of Two Towns...I chose Cam  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:08 am
I am in love with the harvest moon games!! I don't have a lot of the big console ones, but I do have a lot of the ones on handhelds! I'm a touch obsessed!!  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm
YES. <333 Finally people who love the Harvest Moon series! I recently started developing a love for Rune Factory too.

I swear I spend almost as much time playing those series as I do in the real world.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:34 am
I've got HM: Save the Homeland for PS2. It was an interesting game but after a while of playing it several times, it severely depressed me for some reason. I tried selling it to GameStop but they only offered me 35 cents for the game! gonk So I'm keeping it.

I haven't played any other HM games but I've heard good reviews about a few of them.  

elusive chaos

Shy Member

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas