Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:03 pm
The OOC may you inquire to your heart's desire

The first and second rule HAVE been changed so you may wish to look them over again.

We should be starting after easter weekend, I wanted to post today so it gave time for interested participants to join.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm
Hello there~ I'm N, currently a gentle-bunny. -flops ears-

Nice to see Literate RPs coming up here in our little forum. We sure need more.

Congratulations also on making it sci-fi-ish, a genre we're currently lacking last time I checked.

Two points I had to raise about the rules section though. About the first two rules actually.
"❄ Everyone will post in size 10 font
❄ Minimum post length is 3 well structured paragraphs "

First and foremost...
I always use 10, or did. A lot of people started claiming it was hard to read, etc, etc.. I was wondering if you would allow size 11 if people started having issues with reading font 10.

And second....
Three paragraphs won't be a problem on a regular basis. I hope however you look at literate posts by quality, rather than by quantity.
As an experienced RPer, which I'm expecting you to be, I also believe you understand a post will get short when you need an immediate reply to something.

When all you need to post, or bother to, is a reply to a question for example, you can only put a few lines of speech in as a reply. Maybe for the sake of the RP you have to wait then as other stuff is going on, and it really does not make sense to add more, and your post will be quite short.
Oh it can be stretched to 3 I imagine, but I hope you'll understand if people come to this issue and struggle for those 3 on rare occasions.

~~~

I think that's any issue I may have. I'd be happy to talk more about the RP and any plans for it you may let us RPers in on. I am looking to join but there's stuff going on elsewhere at this second.

N~  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:53 pm
Oh, well yes, I do see your point, they are rather good points too. A size 11 will suffice I like to have a set font size so people can't get away with having a large font and making it look like they've written quite a bit. And you are also correct that quality over quantity is better. I should edit those rules, thank you for your input. I also don't believe this will really start until after easter weekend, just giving time for enough enthusiastic players to join.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:00 pm
Me and my peers thank you.

After weekend sounds fair. Hopefully it will get enough attention here in "Why Not?", but I'm a little afraid it may not. I suppose we'll see, I'm not ready to give up on this place yet.

Much luck!  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Candied Cupcake

Beloved Foe

16,365 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm
II really hope this will do well. I worked rather hard on it.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games