Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:06 pm
Rain felt a sudden burst of a jumble emotions when he wrapped his arms around her, but contained them and hugged him back. Despite the bony feeling under the robes, she was comfortable. She stood back, looking at him in that way she looked at a complex puzzle. Not only was she confused by him, but by herself. Her reaction, though a reflection of what she was feeling, completely contradicted her other thoughts, which she immediately suppressed along with the guilt that followed that stupid thought; I knew this would happen. Didn't say I knew the reason, but he's going again. Left me, and now his children have finally met him, he's leaving them, too. If he knew he couldn't have children, why did he even come? it was a passing thought, gone as fast as it came, but it existed.

"I understand... But... Just for now, what are we going to do? If you really think you can't handle them, it'll be rough living in the same house. I could see about staying in the castle, but... What do you mean not right now? Martini, correct me if I'm wrong, but... Death is permenant," she said, the words tumbling out she she thought them. And that... That was her fault, too. She knew she wasn't obligated to say, she wouldn't be any more or less guilty, but she suddenly felt a guilt whose weight was so strong, she could feel a heavy weight in her chest. If I'd told him... Maybe he'd still be dead, and a zombie, but he'd have known his kids at least for a little while.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:26 pm
Martini shook his head. "I took a job as a temporary gravekeeper up at the castle. Ironic, but fine. Jaybomb might be able to revive me. Maybe we can be a big happy family, but I still need my own answers."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:50 am
Rain nodded slowly, suddenly surprised. So, he could be revived? It was good, but... She listened carefully to every word, every intonation, but still couldn't find the answer to the question she wanted to ask. Big happy family... Did that mean he loved her still? Or just that they could simply raise the children that they would have to share together.

"Okay... So I'm guessing it's safe to assume that they'll have to wait a while to actually spend any time with you..," she said, frowning slightly. She could respect his choice, but she didn't have to like anything that would make her children as unhappy as they would be when they didn't get to have the daddy they've always wanted quite yet.

"well... Anything else y-we need to talk about?" she asked. There were things she wanted to know, but even if things eventually worked out in her favor,'there were things that would take a while to ask, and by then she wouldn't care to know anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am
Martini smiled. "Not unless if you want to find out if I love you or not." He said, chuckling softly. Typical of Rain to be caught up in conflicting emotions. He was always the one to point her in the right direction. "I still feel for you. My body has eroded away, but feelings never die."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 am
Rain gasped slightly, then remembered; Min hadn't inherited that trait from her. She blushed brightly, but made it stop. She hesitantly looked up at him. The dead part wasn't what she thought would do it. She couldn't help but believe that he could still love her after all she'd done.

"I... I guess I'd like to know. But... What can I expect after all I've done?" she asked softly, pulling away from his eyes((plural?)). At that, she had no clue what to expect.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 am
Martini softened his gaze to Rain. "Yes. I do still love you... But I've learned to love other people while I was here. I'm sorry for not embracing you as my one and only, but after all, you were quite cold with you throwing me out and all." He walked towards the door. "I'm going to be in the Palace for a while, so we can have these 'talks' whenever you feel that we need to have them.

He opened the door, looking back one last time. "Goodbye, Rain." And with that, he left.

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 pm
Rain brightened slightly, but as he continued, her heart sank despite her relief. One hint she could never stand thinking about was other women. She was possessive, and it had hurt even after he left. But there was nothing she could do about it. It still felt like she'd been stabbed, partly by her own doing. She made a resolve, as he left, to bed him as soon as she could. She was goin to have him back, and not think twice about other women. But she put that thought away, hopefully before he could get to it.

"I... I never did find anyone. I had my babies, and didn't need more heartache and guilt. Plus it's impossible to meet someone when you have kids and teach kindergarten. But... I did still-I do still love you," she admitted, before he said goodbye, and left. She was about to congratulate herself on not bursting into tears until she felt a slight wetness on her cheeks.

"DAMMIT!" she growled loudly, angry with her weakness. When had she become such a baby? She sank into the couch, closing her eyes. She couldn't help but smile softly.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:48 pm
((I hate to pry but, we've gotta close this rp so we can move along with new ones. That and so that we can get to the other rps that still need finishing.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:58 pm
((Well, I think I speak for all of us when I say Martini's conversation with Rain was pretty much the end of this. Let's go ahead and close this damn thing up. Of course, the decision is completely yours seeing as you made the roleplay))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:25 pm
((I agree. I think the conversation ended the rp.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:40 pm
((Then, the end!))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff