Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Is it spring where you are?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xithios says
  don't forget to add a poll!
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:43 pm
Or is the weather flipping out?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:28 pm
Sort of.....................It had been warmer the last few days (Around between 80's and 90's) and now its cool much cooler.

Last night when I got off work it was only in the high 30' / Lower 40's. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:37 pm
Giesta
Sort of.....................It had been warmer the last few days (Around between 80's and 90's) and now its cool much cooler.

Last night when I got off work it was only in the high 30' / Lower 40's. sweatdrop

Same here! The weather has been entirely insane. I wish it would just warm up a little. >< All the flowers are blooming only to be frozen to death. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:43 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta

Same here! The weather has been entirely insane. I wish it would just warm up a little. >< All the flowers are blooming only to be frozen to death. crying

Yes, my Mom's buttercups flowers are all blooming and the dogwood trees and then it gets cold and they freeze and the blooms are gone. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:01 pm
It feels like summer...
We had actual spring weather yesterday and today.8(  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:19 pm
We had snow April 2nd I think it was? No, April 3rd. And as much as everyone despised it I couldn't help but keep looking at the newly bloomed trees with the snow and going "It's pretty." :3 But now it seems Colorado has allowed us to have spring. It was kinda chilly today though, the one day I had to be outside for half of it. :/ I want summer already. XD  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:39 am
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta

Yes, my Mom's buttercups flowers are all blooming and the dogwood trees and then it gets cold and they freeze and the blooms are gone. sweatdrop

Yeah- I hate that. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:50 pm
It is so crazy warm where I am. It's supposed to be spring.. But it feels like July.. :s

I think it's kind of nice~ Went to the beach and all of a sudden it was cold again, though. o:< I couldn't go in the flippin' water. (too cold)

The Official Fish

Dapper Lunatic

§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games