Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Are you participating in this year's Easter event?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xithios says
  don't forget to add a poll!
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:06 pm
I was there for a bit....but I've decided to wait it out and buy the items for cheap. (And get wing stickers of course)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:15 pm
I've been thinking about quitting. All day and I've gotten like 50 of one kind and no albino ones whatsoever. Is this FAIR? No. crying Maybe if they give out different ones tomorrow. Then maybe I'll keep going. razz  

The Punk Rock Princess

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:29 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
I've been thinking about quitting. All day and I've gotten like 50 of one kind and no albino ones whatsoever. Is this FAIR? No. crying Maybe if they give out different ones tomorrow. Then maybe I'll keep going. razz

It is easier to get certain ones in the Forum section for the Event, but it is still a pain I have yet got one Rainbow one. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:43 pm
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess

It is easier to get certain ones in the Forum section for the Event, but it is still a pain I have yet got one Rainbow one. xp

I've got one rainbow. razz I got 11 chocolates cos I caught him at the right moment in the forums, and 1 albino. Le sigh.  

The Punk Rock Princess

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess

I've got one rainbow. razz I got 11 chocolates cos I caught him at the right moment in the forums, and 1 albino. Le sigh.

I like one ranibox having one of every color, but I caught a lot of mine in the Flash Space for the event, the one where Dietrich is throwing "Mini Versions" of himself everywhere.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:49 pm
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess

I like one ranibox having one of every color, but I caught a lot of mine in the Flash Space for the event, the one where Dietrich is throwing "Mini Versions" of himself everywhere.

I tried that last night and got bored. sad lol  

The Punk Rock Princess

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:55 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess
Giesta
The Punk Rock Princess

I tried that last night and got bored. sad lol

Yeah, it does get boring and when there is other there trying to get them it becomes impossible most of the time to get anything.

I only ever seemed to get 3 colors over and over again and a small amount of two other colors.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 pm
Yeahh.. I can't find enough grunnies. I found two during this event, not too many after that. :L  

The Official Fish

Dapper Lunatic

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:14 pm
I'm finally getting mah Grunnies. XD Now that the event is almost over and they've raised the drop frequency... ><  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
I'm finally getting mah Grunnies. XD Now that the event is almost over and they've raised the drop frequency... ><

perhaps i should participate  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:18 pm
Xithios
The Punk Rock Princess

LOLz You should, they're so easy to find right now. I got all the orphanage items in maybe an hour.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:32 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios
The Punk Rock Princess

LOLz You should, they're so easy to find right now. I got all the orphanage items in maybe an hour.

if thats the case....then i'll wait. the price will drop drastically on all the items because of the increased drop rate  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 pm
Xithios
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios
The Punk Rock Princess

if thats the case....then i'll wait. the price will drop drastically on all the items because of the increased drop rate

Yeahhhh... That too. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:42 pm
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios
The Punk Rock Princess
Xithios
The Punk Rock Princess

Yeahhhh... That too. razz

emotion_awesome  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games