Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 pm
Alessa sat behind her desk, Vipper's application form in front of her. Now here was one that truly intrigued her. There seemed too little information on her, and that was enough to make her want to call this female in for a face-to-face. She was going to peel and pry as much information out as she could, because she wanted the fullest idea she could get of exactly who she was bringing into Ventrue. Clearly this was someone good at keeping secrets, and her apparent competitiveness with her mother made Alessa doubt that there was a danger of her opening up the Masquerade to her family.

Well, she would see, wouldn't she?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:16 pm
Vipper re-read her letter to the second interview, adn it seems a one-on-one wit the Ceo the big boss of the company, she wear her better suit not the infiltration one if not the one she use for legal works. "Well, lets go see big boss and I will see if I got other intersting job" she grins and enter in the big hall and look around for a secretary after not seeing one knock and wait.  

Pi-sama

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:20 pm
Almost as soon as Vipper was knocking, Alessa was up from behind her desk, answering the door. She had turned on the Majesty, making herself appear as a figure of absolute power and command. Oh, how she loved her Presence powers. If her recruits were frightened or bothered by her...

"Ah, you must be Vipper. Please, come in." She took a long look at the female, and mentally decided that yes, she had the look of a Ventrue, at least. "Please, come in, sit down. I must confess, your application left me with more questions than answers."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 pm
She almot dont get her hand down when the doors open and there is the Ceo, the big boss, She had a comanding pressence and radiate power, But Vipper is ok she work with people with a lot of power and with dark bussiness , she know that while you get tyou mount shut you are fine with this tipe of pople.

"Yes, I'm Vipper, Nice to meet you " she said and sit down in the chair in front of her new boss or at last she hope she will be. "Well, with my credentials you will understand I cant give a lot information my laters employers will remiain clasified for me good healt" she smile and wait for the interview to start.

Pi-sama

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:15 pm
Alessa let out a little chuckle as she sat back down, resting her elbows on her desk, clasping her hands, and resting her chin atop them. "Oh, I promise, you will have very little need to worry about your health if you become a part of our company. Ventru, LLC has plenty of...connections." That, and as a vampire, there wouldn't be a mortal on Faetasia who could do her harm.

"Now, you mentioned your mother in your application. Would you mind telling me just a bit about her, and your relationship with your family? Indulge my curiosity, please."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:32 pm
Vipper is a little surprise for the question about her family, not so unusual but enought for get ther a weird vibe about all this bussines is no so clean as it look around. But she had enoght experience in no so legal bussines allready one more its no problem.
"oh my mom is a dealer/spy/contraband bussiness woman as me, but I dont see her or dad at all and I cant remember the last time I see my brother" she chuckle " this bussines had this problem little contact at all with family and non friends to get you in problem"

Pi-sama

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:41 pm
Alessa gave an almost chilling smile. "How interesting. So this sort of business runs in your family then, mmm?" She chuckled lowly. "How wonderfully intriguing." She considered the female for a moment longer. "What sorts of jobs have you done? No need for deep details, a general summary will suffice."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:40 pm
Vipper feels a chilling sensation in her back afeter see Alessa smile, but she get a little seflcontrol and dont show anything but her throad is dry and look around for a glass of water but she dont see any.
"ejem more that a family thin a mother/dauther tradition" she dont show any emotion in her face but she start thinking that tipe of bussines this is 'cause it start to remember her a black merkat and contraband tipe of bussines deal.

"I helped some customers in her dealings with black merkat and contraband and finding information in they competitors to do it first, you know all the bussines that need discrection and I not going to break my word for nothing" she cross her arms waiting for the next question.

Pi-sama

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:52 pm
"A mother/daughter tradition. How lovely." Alessa said, reaching for a glass sitting on her desk. It was filled with a red liquid, thicker and redder than wine usually was. She took a sip, then set it back down.

"I do appreciate your discretion, it's the sort of thing we look for." The vampiress nodded to herself. Yes, this was one she could trust with the Masquerade. "So you've mostly worked in underground-type dealings then? Tell me, what made you want to apply to a business like ours?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:00 pm
Vipper look at the liquind in the glass it give her some weir vibe but cant think in nothing about it only hers instints, she dont said nothing and nod to the lovely coment she said , if only she know the thing her mother did to teach her, that b***h.
She smile when she said that she is tha they are looking for, a good thing in her book. "Well it seems a serius and big company, I am a little tired of little works here and there I wanted a stable employment and a pay check all the months, it sure made easy live in comodity"

Pi-sama

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:07 pm
"Well, we can certainly offer you stability." Alessa agreed, then she considered for a bit. "Well, this has been an enlightening interview, Miss Vipper." She sat back.

"If we require a second interview, you will hear from us within a few days." She stood up and offered the female a hand to shake. "Thank you very much for your time."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:13 pm
Vipper nod to Alessa and stand up and smile "it was a pleasure meeting you and hope to get the call for the next interviu soon, will be a pleasure to work here with you Miss" she smile and leave the office with a sexy walk to the door.  

Pi-sama

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items