Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
The MGOR House Party [RP] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Party?
  Sure.
  Meh.
  PARTY!!!!!!!
View Results

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:02 pm
Vader crashed through the roof like a meteor, then rubbed his head. "I need to learn how to use these wings. ouch." He mumbled.

"On the bright side, I finally beat Mass Effect 3! The ending wasn't all that good, but the game overall was awesome!" He added.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:24 pm
You're not a hero, you're a liar.

Nefret threw herself to the side to avoid being fallen on. "I'll say." She muttered, dusting her skirts off. She quirked an eyebrow at him. "Ah." She said with a nod. "Video game."

You're not a savior, you're a vampire.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:21 pm
Anime disappeared to avoid the ceiling falling on her and she reappeared floating behind nefret. "congratulations?" she looked at the broken ceiling and sighed in relief "that sure was a close one."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Nefret spun in surprise upon hearing someone manifest behind her. "Well that's quite a trick." She said with a small smile.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm
Anime smiled back at nefret. "I have many tricks up my sleeve...well technically I don't have any sleeves so lets say bow."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:55 pm
Vader smiled at Anime. "No sleeves? HOORAY! I HAS NO SLEEVES!!! WE IS BESTEST FRIENDS!?!?!?!?" He shouted in a frenzy, then started jumping for joy. He stopped for a second to say "Yeah, I drank a LOT of soda today." In a serious voice, then went back to his insanity.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:46 pm
Allow me to show you my thoughts....

"Meow meow." Jax looks around boredly for toys to play with or dangerous technology to tinker with. Finding neither the toys nor the tech, she lets out a rather loud yawn and curls up on a nearby couch for a nap.

.... and that was the cerebral perception

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:39 pm

Nefret stares at Vader in confusion and slight nervousness. "I'm going to go... exploring." She said slowly. She walks up the grand staircase (mostly because she feels that her outfit demands a regal walk up a grand staircase) to the second floor, glancing down at the people still chatting down below.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 pm
Vader spotted Jax from the corner of his eye, then walked a bit closer to the sleeping girl, quiet as a twisted ninja-mime hybrid. "Aww....she looks so peaceful." He whispered to himself. Five seconds later, the little maniac pulled out an airhorn and a megaphone, blasting the obnoxious airhorn into the megaphone, which only made it louder. He then used Dig to tunnel his way underground to avoid being spotted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:48 am
Anime turn to the sound of the airhorn and covered her ears. Her eyes widened when she sees Jax sleeping. Anime looked around for Vader but he was no where in sight. "i know you're around here somewhere."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:29 am
Nefret walks into a room to find an array of clothes. She dives in excitedly, pausing for only a moment at the sound of an airhorn. She surfaces again, looking at herself in a floor length mirror on the wall. "Not bad..." She murmurs. She's distracted from her perusal by the sound of a loud CAW! at the window. She turns to see a crow sitting on the windowsill. Funny, she doesn't remember opening the window. The crow appears to be staring back at her. Then suddenly it flies at her, landing on her shoulder. She screams slightly and stumbles towards the mirror. When she looks up, she's surprised to see her reflection. Blue eyes where her red ones had been. Not to mention tattoos. She stares for a moment, before smiling. "Cool." The crow caws its agreement.

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games