Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
I'm so excited! *Now with pictures!*

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 am
I'm taking Bandit hiking for the first time today! I'm so excited! I'm going to take lots of pictures! biggrin I'm hoping to be able to take him hiking once a week! biggrin I'll post the pictures later. biggrin

Other updates:

Squirtle is loving his new tank! biggrin He's so much happier! I also switched the suction cups that the floating dock came with for the really good suction cups the filter came with and now the floating dock is actually staying where it is! I was getting so sick of the horrible suction cups the dock came with. >.<

I finally named the snail that didn't have a name. I named it Houdini. I haven't covered up the one spot where the filter is, so they can still get out. I check to see where they are very frequently to make sure they didn't get out (at least once or twice a day, I have noticed that they can move fast if they really want to lol, and if they did get out, I put them back in the tank. smile ). Of the two, Houdini seems to love getting out of the tank. I also named him Houdini because of his amazing hiding skills. There was one time he had me so worried that he had escaped and my cat had gotten him because he was hiding so well in the tank that I couldn't find him lol, even after picking up all the decorations and looking all over the underside of the hood, the filter, the glass, etc. and I still couldn't find him.

This one is Houdini:

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:38 am
Aww, I love taking my dogs hiking! (Granted, where I live, its not real hiking, just trail-walking, and watching out for alligators when you're near the river XD) Its so much fun! Especially since my Rott mis doesn't like other dogs much, so I can take him out and we can have fun with out having to deal with to many dogs 3nodding  

Akari_32

CrissAngelLover12345

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 pm
We just got back. We're exhausted but we had fun! We went up a mountain, following trails, but it was still hiking up a mountain. ^_^ I took lots of pictures! I'll try to remember to upload them in the morning and post them! biggrin We went to the overlook, which isn't as high up the mountain as we can get this week. I plan on hiking every week! biggrin I plan on going all the way to the top next week, or at least trying to lol. ^_^ He was such a good boy! He usually barks at men, and he hardly barked at anyone. We even made a couple girl scouts really happy because they were doing a scavenger hunt on the mountain and on their list, they wanted to see a dog and Bandit loved the attention they gave him! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 pm
Akari_32
Aww, I love taking my dogs hiking! (Granted, where I live, its not real hiking, just trail-walking, and watching out for alligators when you're near the river XD) Its so much fun! Especially since my Rott mis doesn't like other dogs much, so I can take him out and we can have fun with out having to deal with to many dogs 3nodding

I had fun and so did Bandit! biggrin He loves going places with me, and he does like other dogs and people, which is a good thing since we had seen so many other people and a couple of them had their dogs. biggrin Even though where you live, it's not real hiking, it's still fun! biggrin I'm kind of glad we don't have to worry about alligators wherer we live, especially since my best friend and I LOVE swimming in the local river lol.  

CrissAngelLover12345

Akari_32

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:40 pm
CrissAngelLover12345
We just got back. We're exhausted but we had fun! We went up a mountain, following trails, but it was still hiking up a mountain. ^_^ I took lots of pictures! I'll try to remember to upload them in the morning and post them! biggrin We went to the overlook, which isn't as high up the mountain as we can get this week. I plan on hiking every week! biggrin I plan on going all the way to the top next week, or at least trying to lol. ^_^ He was such a good boy! He usually barks at men, and he hardly barked at anyone. We even made a couple girl scouts really happy because they were doing a scavenger hunt on the mountain and on their list, they wanted to see a dog and Bandit loved the attention they gave him! biggrin

I love when they're all tired out after a long day of having fun 4laugh Can't wait to see those pics! =D

Aww thats adorable! You should have asked them for ransom: They get to pet the dog, you get a life time supply of cookies rofl

CrissAngelLover12345
I had fun and so did Bandit! biggrin He loves going places with me, and he does like other dogs and people, which is a good thing since we had seen so many other people and a couple of them had their dogs. biggrin Even though where you live, it's not real hiking, it's still fun! biggrin I'm kind of glad we don't have to worry about alligators wherer we live, especially since my best friend and I LOVE swimming in the local river lol.

I live in Florida, you don't go swimming if you want to keep all your body parts LOL Actually, the park we go to is pretty busy, so the gators are hiding out during the day.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:39 am
Akari_32
CrissAngelLover12345

I love when they're all tired out after a long day of having fun 4laugh Can't wait to see those pics! =D

Aww thats adorable! You should have asked them for ransom: They get to pet the dog, you get a life time supply of cookies rofl

CrissAngelLover12345

I live in Florida, you don't go swimming if you want to keep all your body parts LOL Actually, the park we go to is pretty busy, so the gators are hiding out during the day.

He was trying not to fall asleep in the car. It was so cute! I even took some pictures of that! The pictures are uploading. I'll post them when they're done uploading! 3nodding

Ransom is a good idea! Why didn't I think of that? twisted rofl

That is definitely good advice there. I definitely wouldn't go swimming in the rivers there either. XD  

CrissAngelLover12345

Akari_32

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:33 am
CrissAngelLover12345

He was trying not to fall asleep in the car. It was so cute! I even took some pictures of that! The pictures are uploading. I'll post them when they're done uploading! 3nodding

That is definitely good advice there. I definitely wouldn't go swimming in the rivers there either. XD

Awwww, one of the last times I took Dweezle out to go hiking, it was sooo hot, and the poor dude has a LOT of fur (you can see his picture in my post somewhere around here with a my dogs lol). So on the way home, I cranked up the air, and gave him an ice pack from the cooler, which he laid on top of XD

Get some Thin Mints for me, next time you see them :p

Also, don't trust the rivers! Bull Sharks are starting to creep into the rivers that flow into the Gulf... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 am
Akari_32
CrissAngelLover12345

Awwww, one of the last times I took Dweezle out to go hiking, it was sooo hot, and the poor dude has a LOT of fur (you can see his picture in my post somewhere around here with a my dogs lol). So on the way home, I cranked up the air, and gave him an ice pack from the cooler, which he laid on top of XD

Get some Thin Mints for me, next time you see them :p

Also, don't trust the rivers! Bull Sharks are starting to creep into the rivers that flow into the Gulf... ninja

I saw the pictures and they are so cute! I wanted to comment, but I had to go shortly after looking at them and didn't get a chance to comment. heart I bet he enjoyed the ice pack. It sounds very cute!

Thin mints are my favorite ones too! I'd probably end up eating them all first LOL.

The river near me flows into another river. razz

Now for the pictures... I took a huge number of them lol. I'll try not to go too crazy with posting them XD. I didn't start taking pictures until we were close to the overlook.

He's curious about a spiderweb I think (he was looking at one lol, there was a nearby bug making a loud buzzing noise and he started looking at the spider web confused LOL)

User Image

Sitting down, looking cute:

User Image

Here are some of the beautiful view:

User Image

User Image

User Image

More of Bandit:

User Image

After deciding to roll around in the dirt:

User Image

User Image

I had removed the dirt as good as possible at this point:

User Image

User Image

Back in the car after the hike:

User Image

User Image

User Image  

CrissAngelLover12345

Akari_32

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:56 am
Oh gosh, he's so cute!! Look at those eaaaaaars!!!! X3

Thats an adorable little town, too!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 am
Akari_32
Oh gosh, he's so cute!! Look at those eaaaaaars!!!! X3

Thats an adorable little town, too!

Thank you! He is super cute! His ears flop in the cutest way when we play fetch! whee

The view of the town from up there was absolutely gorgeous! I greatly enjoyed the view! I can't wait to see it from the top of the mountain/where ever that other path takes us. It was longer and more strenuous, and my best friend didn't want to take it when we went. Next time we go hopefully this week/next week depending on my work schedule, we'll be taking that path. biggrin I'll post pictures of that view and trip too! biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Akari_32

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:10 am
CrissAngelLover12345

Thank you! He is super cute! His ears flop in the cutest way when we play fetch! whee

The view of the town from up there was absolutely gorgeous! I greatly enjoyed the view! I can't wait to see it from the top of the mountain/where ever that other path takes us. It was longer and more strenuous, and my best friend didn't want to take it when we went. Next time we go hopefully this week/next week depending on my work schedule, we'll be taking that path. biggrin I'll post pictures of that view and trip too! biggrin

Ooooo, I love the way 1/2 pricked ears flop!! whee

Oh, I can't wait! =D  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:52 am
Akari_32
CrissAngelLover12345

Ooooo, I love the way 1/2 pricked ears flop!! whee

Oh, I can't wait! =D

Me too! It's so cute!!!!!!!!! whee

Me neither! I'll bring my camera every week and will post any good/cute pictures I take. biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff