Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
#Recruitment

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How will you act
  +1
  Maybe if you add cookies
  Not a chance
  I don't care I am in it for the cookies
  GoldDigger
View Results

Tenshi yori Takai

Greedy Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:18 pm
Reason

Hi, you can call me Tenshi. I want to start a roleplay, but I need ideas and amazing roleplayers. You can contact me anyways through a pm, replying to this, or commenting on my profile page.

I am open to all ideas and love crazy plots with lots of twist and strange turnarounds. I am looking for experience roleplayers that know how to use proper grammar (I'm not saying that you have to be absolutely perfect, heck roplayers isn't even a word, but we all know by age 14 to use .,;!?'), nice clean paragraphs that have four to five sentences (yes, paragraphs not that one to two lines stuff you use into the gaia forums I mean actual paragraphs with action and details. I'll set up rules once I get the roleplay started), and commitment to the roleplay were all you do is want to direct all your attention to the roleplay.

I love all kinds of roleplays, but my favorites are action and romance and drama and scify. Put them all together you get one hell of a story. So, any ideas let me know no matter how silly or over the top you think it is. Thank you for taking your time to read this. This is a message brought to you by Dinosocks Rocks Inc.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:59 pm
User Image

Tenshi yori Takai

Greedy Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Its Simply M

Fortunate Star

12,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:32 pm
Hello there!! I am an experienced rp'er (roughly 7 years now?) and I like action romance, good vs evil rp's mostly. A problem I have sometimes if I get stuck, I find motivation to say anything difficult, but I try my best to at least type something, in case someone had something else they wanted to do, say, or for a meteor to take out the planet.

I haven't had a really good roleplay in a while, so anything will do. Romance is always fun and if there is a Good vs. Evil plot base, I'll totally be on the side no one wants to be on. I'm willing to discuss and throw ideas at you, because there are so many options. It's just so hard too choooooooooose!

Well, I hope at least I'll be an alright candidate. There is school, which is out in the open, but I will be as active as that thing called "el-ye-fff" allows. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:02 am
You are approved. You have been at this a long time I can tell. I started rping maybe like 4 years ago, but I have been writing stories forever now. I am in school too, but I get out at 12 and sometimes I can't get on that day because I am over at my boyfriend's house and they don't have internet (sad I know). But I at least on ever other day so I don't miss anything.

I like good vs. evil rp too. Superhero and oppressive government vs. rebels are my favorite to do. I understand where you are coming from when there is just nothing to say. I usually spice it up like a ninja comes out and stabs me or something...hehe.

What do you feel like doing? Anything with a twisted plot or weird unusual thing to it?

Well I got to get off, school you know how it is, but I'll be back on in a little while. This message as been brought to you by
DinoSocks Rocks Inc.

Tenshi yori Takai

Greedy Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Its Simply M

Fortunate Star

12,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:21 am
Hmmm... I don't think I've ever done a government vs. rebels, or at least successfully. We could do that, if you'd like.

As a twist, maybe one of the rebels is really a shadow leader for the corrupt government and (maybe because of his/her age) snuck into the rebel's cause as a side, but kinda important person. The struggle could be a romantic side, where he/she falls in love with someone in the rebel group.

Of course, if you have any rp that you've been dying to do since forever, I'd be willing to do that too. I'm not picky.

As for school, yeah. I know exactly how it goes, so it's alright if you're online every other day. I will do my best to be online as often as possible. I look forward to writing with you! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:42 am
Oh no, it sounds great like we could have assign roles, but only make a few assign ones so we don't have a lot scatter about. If you wanna, you can help set up the roleplay. I'll begin on it tonight, well actually in a few hours. I got to get all the plot thought out and necessary characters.

I am so excited. Do you wanna do it here and invite people or maybe go to the Barton Town forums and set one up there? I am gonna try bumping and see if anybody else is interested on the other places. I really really want to rp and have some fun. If you have anymore ideas please let me know.

I'm gonna go to photobucket and try to find some nice pics to get started.
This message was brought to you by DinoSocks Rocks Inc.

Tenshi yori Takai

Greedy Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Its Simply M

Fortunate Star

12,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:35 pm
Right, right. We need the basic characters to move the plot along. I don't know how you feel about playing multiple characters, but I don't mind it at all. Also, we could have an even number of ready made characters and if more people are interested, they could make their own (after evaluation). Like, 3 bad guys and 3 good guys.

We could put the roleplay here to begin with. Mostly because the guild needs more activity than the Barton Town forums. XD

If you manage to find anyone interested in the roleplay itself, you could invite them into the guild, because then we'd have more active members. Way-hey!

I'll check out photobucket too and we can compare notes. I'm so excited to get going!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:19 pm
Oh I don't mind playing multiple characters but to a certain limit I can't like more than 3 I get confused (and a confused tenshi is not a happy tenshi.)

So how about this, we start the story off in an abandon refugee site. The main characters can be looking for some powerful item to help win the war. There the characters meet an onslaught of fire from the enemy. There we can set up the main plot about the on going war between the government and the rebels.

I think the timeperiod should be based in the future or well near future. So maybe weapons like lazer guns and such should exist and like hovercrafts. What you think?
This message was brought to you by DinoSocks Rocks Inc.

Tenshi yori Takai

Greedy Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tenshi yori Takai

Greedy Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:54 pm
User Image

Tenshi yori Takai

Greedy Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Tenshi yori Takai

Greedy Hunter

6,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 pm
That's cool, the lazers and hoover crafts, but let's not stray too far from the normal things too, because then we'd have to make up an entire world.

I like where the beginning starts, that'd be awesome. When you say a powerful item, what are talking exactly? Like a weapon or a power or ownership of a symbol? I'm only asking because I keep thinking of a gun with "Dues Ex Machina" written on the side. It makes me laugh some, but I don't want to be tempted to/accidentally god mod.

Also, do you want to take this up in PM's? I don't want spam up your thread...  

Its Simply M

Fortunate Star

12,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Partygoer 500
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games