Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
The Straight Boy Dilemma Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 3:32 pm
Cortuso
Invite him over for a sleep over and then rape him.

Should I drug him first?  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Be like "You. Me. My bed. NOW."

BTW, love your sig.  

Invincible Youth

Fashionable Senshi

14,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 pm
Ahahaha. That's perfect.

And thank you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:18 am
Just be like " hey, i'm pretty sure your straight but just to clarify are you gay straight or bi? Just curious biggrin "

If he says straight no harm done and if he says otherwise then you have a shot smile

The key to asking is being casual about. You should be around other people when you ask but you shouldn't create an awkward moment by pull him aside or anything.

you should wait for a naturally occurring moment when both of you just happen to be alone and you've both been talking and joking around for a bit. If something vaguely sexual comes up in conversation then that would be a good opportunity to lead into asking.  

GaYnus

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Purple Robot Queen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 pm
Splendid Venus
Just be like " hey, i'm pretty sure your straight but just to clarify are you gay straight or bi? Just curious biggrin "

If he says straight no harm done and if he says otherwise then you have a shot smile

Pretty much this. Just find out his orientation in a casual, non-aggressive manner, and take it from there. If he says outright that he's straight, then you can just drop it and move on, and you don't have to risk the discomfort of making an advance on somebody who can't return your feelings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 am
Splendid Venus

The key to asking is being casual about. You should be around other people when you ask but you shouldn't create an awkward moment by pull him aside or anything.

you should wait for a naturally occurring moment when both of you just happen to be alone and you've both been talking and joking around for a bit. If something vaguely sexual comes up in conversation then that would be a good opportunity to lead into asking.

aaah, this advice is awesome! i wholeheartedly agree with venus~ remember to let us know how it turns out! if it works out, that's awesome! we shall celebrate with our fine feathered friend. if it doesn't, well then we can be there to help you as best as we can to cheer you up (that is if you're unhappy), for you're still our fine feathered friend! ^.^
and sorry if i strike you as a very random person. the fine feathered friend is true, but may seem weird to some people, but oh well!
wink  

Atakirna

Enduring Initiate

12,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:41 pm
Soooo this is probably not a good idea but I'll pitch it to ya'll anyhow.

My friend and I are planning on getting some people together and going to a gay club during our first week at college before classes start.

Should I casually invite him to join us?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:44 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao

My friend and I are planning on getting some people together and going to a gay club during our first week at college before classes start.

Gay club, striaght guy, not a good mix if he's really straight >.<

Hot n Fun

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:07 am
Der Fluch des Pharao

I don't know what has gone on in the time since the original post- but I think maybe the best route would be to establish a friendship with him outside of class- that way you have a stronger friendship and he has more of a chance to develop an attraction to you.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:04 am
Esiris
Der Fluch des Pharao

I don't know what has gone on in the time since the original post- but I think maybe the best route would be to establish a friendship with him outside of class- that way you have a stronger friendship and he has more of a chance to develop an attraction to you.

Agreed

Hot n Fun

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:47 pm
Esiris

Nothing yet has happened.

I have about 18 days left before I meet him in person.

I definitely appreciate your advice and I sure as hell will do my best to build a friendship with him c:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:57 pm
Der Fluch des Pharao
Esiris

Nothing yet has happened.

I have about 18 days left before I meet him in person.

I definitely appreciate your advice and I sure as hell will do my best to build a friendship with him c:

Good luck!  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Saint Sims
Crew

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

11,865 Points
  • First step to fame 200