Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:05 pm
{I intended it as a regular iPod touch, but I can make it into a phone for roleplay purposes.}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:19 pm
[You'll just need an ability to recieve text/calls in the future. Just trying to prepare you all.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:23 pm
{Okay. For in-RP purposes, I now apparently have an iPhone. XD}

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:54 pm
[We'll all lend money to get you a real one. XD]

In the absolute Darkness, a small light suddenly comes into existance.
It shines out from the phone of the first girl to notice what was happening.
It was... Strange. Her phone still wasn't on, and the screen was still black.
But small text somehow appeared across the screen, made of calming light:
Get To The Streets.
All over now, once they realized whats going on, each person would be getting this same message.
You dont know why, but you feel like you need to get somewhere open, you need to gather what you can and leave.

You have a feeling you wont be returning to your normal life for a long time.

[Alrighty, some of you aren't "Home", so you'll get different items. Wherever you are now, gather a list of items you feel you can carry and retrieve from your location. Be realistic, your xbox can't be brought along, and After forming this list, pm it to me with a snazzy item related subject.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 pm
((I think I'd rather have a Droid, though an iPhone would still be an improvement over my current phone))

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Issac screamed as the power went out. He had been in the middle of building an awesome goddamn castle with his friends in Minecraft when the power went out. To add insult in not-injury, he was also in the middle of a Civilization game on his computer and totally forgot to save, not to mention that he was now likely to get ganked on by all the other countries. Truly it was a dark day for Virtual Americans everywhere. Then his phone went off and he got a text from a blocked number telling him to get outside. Being one to worry about the weather, Issac looked outside and noticed it was awfully dark. Well, I suppose I'll just grab my laptop and see if Starbucks has WiFi up. Better bring a whole bunch of stuff too. Issac thought, packing up quickly and heading out the door, locking his door as he left. Then he noticed the Nerf Sword in his hands. Why the hell would he need that?! Oh well, he didn't feel like going back in to put it back so he might as well deal with it. Issac walked down the street to Starbucks and saw there was no power either. Damn it, well, might as well wander around for a while until the power comes on, or until the apocalypse, whichever comes first. He thought with a sigh and just started walking with no destination in mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:01 pm
"And THAT would be the world after a societal collapse. Now, What was a possible trigger?" The Professor said, asking a student up front her usual post-lecture questions. "A major power outage?" She answered, just as everything went dark. Luckily, Tre' was still texting when this happened, and was even more surprised when the message arrived. Looking around, he casually lifted his backpack, stole his way down to the cafeteria, took a soda, a sandwich, some snacks, and all the York patties he could stuff into his backpack, "Borrowed" a Laptop and some nice headphones, along with a roll of black tape, then made a mad dash to his car, nearly identical to the mass of people doing the same. Starting it up, he didn't get too far before a panicked driver crashed into him head-on. Not bothering to stay at the accident, he pressed on and began walking down the street, not entirely sure where he was headed.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:27 pm
"Maybe I should've brought an umbrella. Or a Shotgun." Issac mumbled to himself as he watched usual societal collapse type BS. Looting, raping, fires and anarchy in the streets. Here he was at the end of civilization, drinking a Dr. Pepper like it was a typical day. In all honesty, he stopped being surprised after the clerk at the Gas Station let him have the soda because of the Nerf Sword in his hands. But he was proven wrong and surprised yet again when two dudes trying to rob him ran away at the sight of the toy weapon. Is this thing REALLY that scary? He thought in mild annoyance as he took a seat in front of Starbucks to watch the world burn.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 pm
[I don't plan on rping here on Gaia for a while, so if someone wants to they can go ahead of kill off my character]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 pm
((I'll miss you Bikki))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:22 pm
((Bump))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:56 am
[Does anyone even wanna continue this? Just a post of "Aye" will do. I literally have no net, phone, or even house right now but I make due with random wifi signals on my droid. Which is shut off phone wise. I can still text though! biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:27 pm
((I still wanna continue, but as a friend I have to ask: Dafuq happened to you?))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:21 pm
(( I'm down. 'S not like I'm doing anything else really...))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:03 pm
((C'mon, I wanna do this one. DX ))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff