Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
Plots with the Pup - Give Jove something to do? =3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:55 pm
Setting up a plot thread here, please bear with me for a bit while I get it all assembled. <3

Just giving everyone a heads up, I am the sort of RPer who can blast through a RP when in the right mood and lovingly harass for replies, but I also work full time and occasionally feel like my brain has been sucked out my ears.

So some patience may be required, especially during meta times, but I have been known to respond well to the occasional poke for a near-forgotten RP. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:56 pm
Jove

[Dorm]

Jove is first and foremost, just a puppy. As a tiny little foxfire wisp, who tries very hard to be properly scary, this means he is often stubborn, irritable, and quick to get defensive if his height/size/fluff is brought up. But his young age also predisposes him to curiosity, impulsive behavior, and even a slight desire to please just about anyone.

The pup's natural ability is fluidity of form, but he is most likely in one of four forms for interactions with other students.
* Child form - See student art, this is his default student form. He attends most classes and events in this form.
* Pup form - His natural form, a very tiny foxfire puppy. He avoids looking like this in public.
* Teenage form - Developed during his second year of studies, Jove is just now beginning to show up this way.
* Dog form - A large, white, still very fluffy dog. Mainly used during battle, may even begin growing mushrooms.

Looking For:
* New students who mistake him for a first year - Whether they look down on him because he's tinier than they are, or try to show him the ropes, or try to bully on him, it's all sure to bring out his grumpy side!
* Friends who treat him like a teenager - On the other side, with his older form now practiced enough for attending classes and being out on campus, he might be taken for someone more... experienced at life.
* A crush - Jove already has a not-ghoulfriend, but their not-romance is really simple. Having a ghoul or boil develop a crush on his older form might give him a taste of being an adult, but result in awkwardness since his child form is much more natural. I'd love for it to turn into a very close friendship in the end though.

If anyone has ideas for their own student plots that could use an extra small, fluffy character, please feel free to drop in here and inquire. Jove may be the right small fluffy character for you!  

Grey Dragon
Crew

Grey Dragon
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 pm
Cymbeline

[No Dorm~]

Cymbeline might be one of the horsemen Heirs, but she is also the most far gone of the four. Coaxing something sane out of the ghoul is a trick often reserved for her three "siblings", anyone else is likely to get mad ramblings and the cackling of a lunatic. But she was once a very smart, calculating young ghoul, and it's not just sheer Insanity that makes her fearless.

* A little forewarning from the writer, Cymbeline is a finicky muse to work with, and might result in less frequent posts. But she needs more minions, so if you want her in your plots, give me a shout!

Looking For:
* ???
* ???...?
* ??? >D  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:08 pm
Tada~ One more.  

Grey Dragon
Crew

{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash