Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Crushes going nowhere

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chesiregirl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 am
I currently have a crush on three different guys. There's Frankie, who I sit with in math class. He's got a girlfriend, and he most likely knows good and well that I have a crush on him. My other friend kind of likes him, but she's got a new boyfriend every week, and seeing as how she still lays claim to him when she's dating someone else, I don't take it seriously. Not to mention the fact that she made a comment about the size of my chest one day, so now he playfully calls me Boobs. He's held my hand and stuff, and we've made numerous jokes about being married, but I don't think he ever takes my crush on him seriously.
Then there's Brian, who I met through a friend who used to have a crush on me. We sit at lunch together and we even bumped into each other once at an anime convention and hung out together. I know he's got a girlfriend, and since I'm pretty good at concealing crushes on someone, he most likely doesn't know how I feel at all.
Then there's Michael, the most likely candidate for me to date. I don't think he has a girlfriend, he's in band, he's friends with a guy that took me on a hellish emotional roller coaster last year, and he used to sit next to me in Physics class. We'd partner up a couple times to do group work, and I discovered he once went to school with my Middle School classmates (from before I changed districts). And once he already had a partner for the group work, but I was alone because I had no friends in that class. I kinda looked up at him (I was sitting and he was standing) so he kind of made a sideways motion with his head, indicating for me to follow him and his friend.
I'm really shy when it comes to guys and I know next to nothing about relationships and flirting, so any tips on how I can get to know any of them, specifically Michael, better? I'm worried about what my parents would think if I dated Michael (that's why I can never mention his last name - he's hispanic and I'm white and I know my parents would never approve) but I think I should cross that bridge when I get to it. Besides, even if we dated and my parents wanted to meet him, I could always get a white guy friend to pretend to be him for me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:30 am
You do have a dilemma there lol my advice is to be friendly to all of your crushes, especially Michael. Also don't lie to your parents about the fact that he's Hispanic, cus it might be that you guys end up serious. Just talk to them about it first, they should appreciate that more.  

Wolf-keybearer

Sparkling Shapeshifter

16,650 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items