Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Saviors of Arlae - Fantasy "Campaign" - NEEDS VILLAINS/Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:01 pm
Calcifer slowly gazed around as the weird girl and his magic aquaintance playfully threatened eachother. He suddenly locked his eyes on a clothing store and looked at his old, torn cloak. He stepped away and entered the store, looking around.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm
User Imagexxxxxx Lady Arathel of Desmarais Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxThe Tamerxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxUnofficial Princessxxx ⊹⊹⊹ xxxAspiring Queen

Arathel looked down on the piece of paper she was writing on, intent on ignoring the person that was entering the store. She kept writing, only a pale hand with soft and fine features reaching over the counter to continue what she was writing. Otherwise, only the dark purple hooded cloak would be seen of her. She was dearly hoping the tailor had something fit for Alice soon as it would be a bother to wait for too long. The footsteps grew closer. The only noise that could be heard from within the store was the sound of the feather pen gracefully moving over the paper on the counter.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Anime... I love your siggies even if they happen to give me headaches at times XD XD ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 am
Ayame-Yuura

Arathel looked down on the piece of paper she was writing on, intent on ignoring the person that was entering the store. She kept writing, only a pale hand with soft and fine features reaching over the counter to continue what she was writing. Otherwise, only the dark purple hooded cloak would be seen of her. She was dearly hoping the tailor had something fit for Alice soon as it would be a bother to wait for too long. The footsteps grew closer. The only noise that could be heard from within the store was the sound of the feather pen gracefully moving over the paper on the counter.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Anime... I love your siggies even if they happen to give me headaches at times XD XD ))

ZimbuTessen
Calcifer slowly gazed around as the weird girl and his magic aquaintance playfully threatened eachother. He suddenly locked his eyes on a clothing store and looked at his old, torn cloak. He stepped away and entered the store, looking around.

{Thank you~ ^.^}

Valena was quick to notice her unusual companion was missing. Without much hesitation at all on her part, she backtracked a bit to figure out where he'd went. Once she found that he was inside that gaudy tailoring shop, she slipped on in as well, figuring she might as well get some new duds for travelling. Perhaps something that looked more holy priestess-ish, if only to help give her a look to match the act. Poorly written rambles aside, she began to ponder what sort of design she should expect. Were they all completely conservative, thick, and ugly as all the other priestesses around seemed to be, she would certainly have to do some serious redeccorating.

{Blaaargh sorry for crap post.}

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 10:54 am

Arathel put the feather pen back once she had finished what she was writing before she rolled up the paper once more and returned it to its place. Those two sure were taking long. She wondered what entertainment there might have been in the newcomers as she turned slightly to look at them from the corner of her eye. There seemed to be a woman going around the area where the priestesses' outfits were being kept. Another wannabe holy? Who would have thought? Arathel rested her chin on her interlaced fingers as she waited for her young companion to emerge from the curtains in a new attire. She sighed a little, growing just a little impatient that it would take so long. Surely, seamstresses in her estate would not make the awful mistake of making their mistress wait too long or to produce low-quality or ugly designs. No. It all had to be perfect for the tastes of someone with such high standards,

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: Yar welcs~ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:15 am
((RAAAAAAAAARGH MUST GET BACK IN THISSSSSSS. scream ))

"Hmmm...." Mara had somehow wandered into the clothing store, looking around rather aimlessly for a moment before moving towards the assorted accessories. "I don't want anything too flashy, but a bit of an updated look here and there would be nice." she mused as she examined a pair of fingerless gloves.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:49 am

Arathel grinned as she noticed just who entered the shop. None other than the drow she hired to kill the queen using someone else. She approached the assassin but did not let her guard down. Her hood was still up, concealing her identity. She said to the woman in a hushed but sweet voice so that no one else would hear her, "Hello, Mara. I see you made it back from my previous mission. I dearly hope my men delivered the pay promptly. Well, then. Would I interest you in another job? One perhaps... A little more dangerous. Not to mention tedious. Of course the pay will be proportional to the difficulty as always."

She giggled a little, picking up a silver necklace with a pink diamond in the middle. The design was copied from the one she wore in a public banquet a few months ago. It seems even the best designers had a problem designing and looked for inspiration in the influential women they dressed. She noticed that the butterfly designs on the silver were not as fine or as intricate as its original and the lines from the Elven song that were engraved on it were not comprehensible. Well, what could you expect from people who did not even understand the language. "Amateur jewelry makers...", she muttered to herself mockingly as the dark lips crept up to a smile.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:42 pm
"You might want to find better lackeys. Your head goon tried to cut me short." Mara said easily as she held up a pair of earrings to her pointed ears and looked into a small mirror that sat on the table. "As for your job, I'm listening. I could use a vacation after offing old Queenie." she said with a grin.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:04 pm
If I show you, then I know you, won't tell what I said.

Alice left the dress shop humming happily to herself, the tailor sitting in a corner staring blankly at the store. He had been quite rude so Alice put him in time out. It was all right though, she had managed to find a dress in her size and was currently wearing it, her old clothes discarded in the dress shop as she skipped down the street looking for her friend, her stuffed rabbit clutched in her arms.

Cause two can keep a secret, if one of them is dead

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:57 am
Anniria

((Everyone's still in the dress shop, m'kay~? Arathel was waiting for her to come out from the curtains))  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:13 am

"Oh? Is that so?" Arathel asked, quite surprised her brainwashed lackeys would do such a thing. They shouldn't have minds of their own anymore after what she did to them. "Well, it's fine. He's been disposed of. If you know what I mean." She breathed in and said, "I'm glad you're interested. We've had several transactions before, of course, under different names but it's good to finally meet you, Mara. As for those previous jobs, let me refresh your memory. The duchess, the count, the hunter, hmm... A mother and some known royal heirs. Now that it all ties together, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm after." They were all related to the king in some way either as former lovers, children, distant relatives or women about to conceive other worthy heirs. It was Arathel's business to get rid of them but considering their numbers, it would be a hard job to pull and would likely require flipping over the entire kingdom to look for them. She then noticed the sound of footsteps and she turned around to see Alice. "Hold it. Not so fast. Was the tailor nice to you?" She asked sweetly towards her female companion.

(( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash