Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
What do I do?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FangedNinjaKid5

Thieving Senshi

15,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 pm
I have a girlfriend. She says she loves me and I make sure shes happy, I even did BDSM because she asked. Ever since then she only calls me 'Mistress' (Which I hate with a passion) but when I checked a post she put it read ' I'm submissive and if you want me for a slave you have to break me.'

This is only my second relationship and I'm so lost on what to do. I feel like I'm not enough for her and that she wants more than what I can give. What do I do?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm
I'm sorry your relationship isn't going to well sad
In my opinion, it seems as if all she wants to do with you is.. "fool round". Even if she says she doesn't , does she truly love you for who you are? If she only calls you "Mistress" it sounds to me like all she wants to do is play around. I'm not sure what to do in the situation...I would say the best thing is to confront her on the subject. Like why does she never call you by your real name? Does all she want from you is your body? She may lie to you even then with those questions.
If I was in the situation I'd think of the future, would she help support you if you got serious with the relationship? Or does all it seems she'll do is play around with you?
I hope everything is alright, and I wish you good luck~

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

FangedNinjaKid5

Thieving Senshi

15,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:05 pm
In my opinion, it seems as if all she wants to do with you is.. "fool round". Even if she says she doesn't , does she truly love you for who you are? If she only calls you "Mistress" it sounds to me like all she wants to do is play around. I'm not sure what to do in the situation...I would say the best thing is to confront her on the subject. Like why does she never call you by your real name? Does all she want from you is your body? She may lie to you even then with those questions.
If I was in the situation I'd think of the future, would she help support you if you got serious with the relationship? Or does all it seems she'll do is play around with you?

She used to call me by my name until I did that BDSM thing.
Is it a lost cause if I told her I love her and she said I love you to Mistress?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 pm
Sinister Mist Ninja

She used to call me by my name until I did that BDSM thing.
Is it a lost cause if I told her I love her and she said I love you to Mistress?

Most likely because she then knew you could do things like that.
It depends, in my opinion it does. It's all up to you in the end. : )
Also, you know her the most, I don't know her personally, and I can imagine I am making her sound worse than she actually is, I apologize for that!

FangedNinjaKid5

Thieving Senshi

15,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:15 pm
Also, you know her the most, I don't know her personally, and I can imagine I am making her sound worse than she actually is, I apologize for that!

Its alright. Opinions always make things sound worse than what is meant. Thank you for your opinion and help though. I'm grateful you took time out to help me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:57 pm
Sinister Mist Ninja

Its alright. Opinions always make things sound worse than what is meant. Thank you for your opinion and help though. I'm grateful you took time out to help me.

They do!
Your welcome : ) I'm always happy to help~

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:09 am
I agree with The Bodacious Soul Reaper about the seriousness. "Mistress" sounds rather childish in terms of a relationship. Granted, to each their own, but if it makes you uncomfortable, I'm not so sure this relationship is right. As mentioned earlier, confront her and address these issues. Talk things out and maybe the relationship will change for the better. If they don't, I strongly suggest letting go, take some time off for yourself to get recollected, and just enjoy life. Once you're ready to get back into the dating scene, then by all means.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:22 am
Either tell her you're serious/talk to her or drop her at a tip of a hat; NO ONE has time for bullshit.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

The Otto Leo

Liberal Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Pretty much what she said. :/ It's not looking good for you. I hope that everything works out, whether or not you stay together. But I would suggest a talk with her about what your relationship means. Is she looking for a long-term commitment or just for fun?  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games