• Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:13 pm
User Image
∙✩ ✧⁂※⊂яìşđεдп※⁂✧✩∙

I Wonder to the Music of the Night

⎰≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫⎱

Crisdean seeing the aven girl was well; if a bit ruffled. turned his head to the skies and muttered that the sun was reaching its zenith. He begged his pardons to Kalani, and ash. Crisdean had grown weary from his travels and the events of the day, and the sun's rays had started to make his ears ring.

He called to his raven and pointed to his tower window. the raven flew off towards its open seal. Crisdean again bid the small group good day. with a twirl of his cloak, he himself took upon himself the form of a great raven and flew into the sky towards the window of his room. it beat walking all through the castle. plus he had to make ready his room for when his two wards arrived.

*Crisdean has left the castle garden and entered his rooms*
*Cullen has entered into the castle kitchen*
*Faolan has entered the castle gates.*

Red Gypsy

Dameon Black Alt

Wolfe Garm

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:50 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Egan Savage
Egan examined Kalani closely as she spoke and told them that she would be alright, that her fall wasn't as rough as it could have been. He looked back over to Crisdean as the other man excused himself and waved him off as he took his leave. He turned his attention back to Kalani. "I'm glad that you're alright," he said. "It would be unfortunate if you got really hurt. Our healer died two years ago, and we're still working on finding someone to take over for him."

As he looked over her, he took note of her traits. While he wasn't really an expert at reading people, he could tell from her posture that she had some sort of military background. "You're certainly an interesting one, Kalani. I'm Egan. I've lived on the island my whole life, so I can help you a bit if you need anything." He titled his head as he suddenly caught an unfamiliar scent on her. "How odd. I smell a bear on you, but I don't know any bears around here. Did you meet one somewhere?"

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:12 pm
Dameon Black Alt

Kalani’s ears perked up when he mentioned a scent on her that was bear and inquired about whether or not she had met one and simply nodded her ears drooped slightly as she replied “I have, I’m fortunate that he showed up when he did, I was attacked in the forest after I arrived here and well…” she sighed as she was reminded of the fact that she was likely on borrowed time since the enemy would likely figure out how to get her back somehow. She looked up into the sky and continued, changing the subject “this place is so different from where I’m from, so much vegetation and greenery compared to where I used to live, and even more different from where I was held captive, has it always been this way?” her question might have been surprising but for her it seemed legitimate, her home was far more inhospitable and much more barren than here, and what few areas that had any plant life were mostly underground where they would be safe from the scorching sun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2022 4:23 pm
Red Gypsy

Wolfe Garm

Egan Savage
Egan watched Kalani with interest as her ears perked up and then drooped again upon hearing his question. He found the mention of the bear interesting and decided that he would have to take the time to figure out more about that later. "It's a good think that he arrived when he did, then," he said. "It looks like you've been through a lot. It would've been awful for you to get badly hurt or even worse so soon after arriving here."

He noticed the way she changed the subject and decided to go along with her for now, since he didn't want to make her too uncomfortable. He simply gave her a kind smile and nodded at her question. "There have been a few moments where things weren't so beautiful. It's peaceful here for the most part, but there are still a few moments of danger from time to time. But the island and garden have been like this pretty much my entire life. I can hardly recall any time when things were different."

Dameon Black Alt
Crew

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2022 5:41 am
Dameon Black alt

Kalani listened to Egan with interest, it was surprising that even here there had been times of hardship that would disrupt such a peaceful place, even more so that things seem to change often around here, which made her wonder what was going on that would cause such changes frequently and her eyes showed that she had plenty of questions but at the same time her body was exhausted from a long day and even though she has continued to be restless even she had to wonder if getting some rest was a good idea, even though apart of her still wants to flee this place before her pursuers catch up with her and destroy such a beautiful place.

Even as she stood there it was pretty clear that she was restless and distressed by past events that led up to her arrival here and she eventually spoke up though much more softly “I see… i… I hope my presence here doesn’t bring harm to this place, I’ve seen my home put to the flames of war once I would hate to have that to happen here as well” her distress was getting worse as she started moving about a little clearly unsure about anything at this point and wondering what to do before I hell brakes loose here too and likely doom another place that has given her shelter, time for respite, and perhaps a chance to recover long enough to figure out a way to save her people and keep what happened to her own home from happening here as well.

Eventually through all her worrying caused her to lose focus and the fear, and fatigue of events past started to catch up with her as she hit the ground suddenly not even realizing that she had collapsed as she found herself looking at the sky from the ground and a tear running down her cheek as her eyes closed as the exhaustion finally took over. A couple of staff members saw her collapse and came over immediately giving Egan a slight nod as they tended to her care one of them speaking up to Egan “I wouldn’t worry too much she’s just overexerted herself from exhaustion she’ll be okay once she gets some rest” the other staff member was concerned as they both helped pick her up so that they could take her to room to rest.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff