Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:38 pm
Devossy

HeirO smiled and nodded, he tried grabbing her as she backed away, but she'd ducked away from him. So he laughed and chased her the entire way.

[[EXiT]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:47 pm
((OOC: character info of appearance etc.
Sex: Female

Height: 5ft 8in

Weight: 120lbs in human form. she'll never tell you the WEIGHT of her other forms. Its just rude to ask.

Race: Wereanimal (Were-Lioness)

Appearance:
Unlike her other siblings who took after her father and mother, she took after the great Matriarch of the place where her mother's family came from.
She was born with Golden blond hair but after years of living in Egypt and moving through other desert like countries her hair became completely sunbleached into a platinum coloring that more so matched her lion fur of white-gold.
Her sisters were tall, slim and flat where as Sakhmetis was a good height with long stealthy slightly muscular legs (long, graceful like a true predator), curvy wide hips that would be good for bearing sons of her mother's bloodline, a smaller waistline and up to her milk-heavy breasts that were large and yet still held a bit of perk to them at the size 38 D.
Her hands are feminine with long slender fingers that are perfect for things like throwing knives and throwing spears.
Sakhmetis' eyes are a soft yet dark jade green coloring with light golden specks in the irises and the golden coloring lined around the pupil and the edge of the iris.
Her SKIN, soft and smooth with the occasional callous on her hands or feet from working with weapons or working in the fields of labor to harvest vegetables as Sakhmetis worked most of the time on her travels for food and only a little money. Her skin was always a soft caramel coloring not so dark as her elder siblings who were more of a dark graham cracker coloring.
Sakhmetis is rarely ever seen as a lion though occasionally you will see her with a long white-gold lioness tail hanging out of her clothing and sometimes lion ears. If she shows you her true animal form it will mean one thing that you have truly been honored to be blessed with her soul-trust. Albino lions are so rare in the wild and they are even rarer within the Wereanimal community.
She is often seen wearing a tunic like dress of soft green or white with light brown flat sandals that tie up to her knees. This outfit is often assumed that she adopted the style from the Greek/Roman culture.

Other: Sakhmetis was born with a birthmark that is ever strong in coloration never fading of a lion's pawprint on the left side of her stomach just a half inch away from her belly button. She also as a tattoo of the Eye of Ra on her right forearm in honor of her great-great grandfather.
))

Metis sighed softly as she was leaning against a tree lounging in a sun lit spot near the lake. She breathed in and out slowly as her head of platinum white hair was rested back against the tree trunk, her eyes were closed. It almost seemed like she'd dozed off there, a book lie open on her lap, perhaps she had been reading it and was lured into a nap with a vague sense of security from the warmth of basking in the sunlight. She shifted a bit moving her legs causing the tunic dress of white to shift up revealing more of the golden-caramel colored skin of her legs. She'd not quite found what she was looking for yet, the search was mentally exhausting as she grew tired and lonesome from the feeling of not quite yet being completed..it had been solved at one time but the conclusion had disappeared like the wind. A vivid affair that had only lasted a day or so.

The wind rustled through the trees making small waves lap at the lake shore, though what truly caused Metis to stir and awaken was a strange tremor she'd felt along the ground. She opened her dark green jade colored eyes to examine the area around her before reaching down and closing her book tucking it away into the little over the shoulder bag she often carried with her. That was an odd feeling..she wondered just what it could be that would cause such a strange thing to happen.  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:18 pm
Leon had arrive at the lake and wooded area to find Callisto. She had left without clothing, and it concerned him a bit. He took a minute to appreciate the wonderful sight around him. In his days at home, he spent most of his time in hunter taverns or at the junior hunter school. Now that he wasn't chained to that liife anymore, he didn't feel like he had to shy away from scenes like this.

It gave him time to think. Callisto had been wonderful to Leon so far. But she seemed unhappy. Maybe the speed of the relationship was getting to both of them. Leon maybe was becoming too clingy. He sat in the grass near the edge of the forest entrance, and waited for her. He needed to iron things out.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:46 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User ImageAfter fleeing the confines of their room at the inn, Callisto had spent quite a bit of time simply wandering. She was painfully aware she'd said she'd meet up with him later in the forrest, but the idea of going made her uncomfortable. It was awkward and she felt stupid for not truly realizing how different they were. How incredible a gap there was between them. He had experiences which he couldn't share without... becoming saddened by the memory of them. There were deeply complex things Leon was working through that were completely foreign to Callisto, even conceptually. Not that she hadn't killed before, but.. It was just so different. There was so much because of it, she was afraid to mention it because she didn't want to create tension between them.

User ImageShe frowned softly, frustrated as she meandered barefoot through the streets. It was only as she caught a glimpse of her reflection at the edge of her vision that she realized the patterns of her exposed flesh were glowing. Which looked very much un-elf-like. Thankfully not many people were out at this hour. She could only hope no one had seen her, particularly when she'd left the inn. The idea that she'd been so careless with her secret made her feel worse. She'd hoped to forget about it, to put it out of her mind and come back to her friend with a smile.

User ImageJust why had this all happened? She kept thinking about uncomfortably serious things even though she didn't want to. Because of Leon? Who she was? What he'd been? She didn't care about that and wanted badly for it to not matter. Why did it have to matter? Why couldn't the hunters just... go away? And then all peoples and sentients could live openly. She crept along as stealthily as she could manage, using the towel to cover her head and torso to try to keep her light from being noticed over fences. As she 'borrowed' a few sheets, she tried to think of anything else. A way to break away from the awkwardness from earlier. Or some way to make certain things not matter anymore.

User ImageIt had been enough of a challenge trying to come up with ways to disguise herself so that she could travel the world. It was her dream and the only reason she'd left home. After their encounter with the hunters, the few ideas she'd managed to come up with when she was on her own had been shot down. She could travel the oceans, look for other friendly places on land to visit. But Leon wouldn't be able to go everywhere that she could. If they parted for long stretches of time, would they be able to find each other? She didn't like the idea of being away from him for weeks or more at a time either. As her nimble fingers tore one cloth into strips and began to skillfully weave it into the sheets she'd 'found', she thought over this some more.

User ImageWould Leon have a solution? Hunters had to have a way to disguise themselves, or travel underwater. Maybe some of the humans old technology had survived... Maybe there was a way to use a hunter's methods to disguise herself. This was enough to bring her away from the more serious things that had been bothering her. To the point that she only had a vague idea of what had upset her before, and she'd abruptly put that out of her mind.

User ImageA short time later, she'd made a decent-looking stola and long hooded cloak with a braided edging out of the sheets she'd stolen. Mainly it was enough to hide her light and that was all she cared about. She left the city and spent some time wandering aimlessly until she reached the main entrance to the forest. She quickly noticed Leon was sitting there and hid herself behind a tree. The moment she saw him she knew... that she wanted to surprise him. He looked distracted and she simply couldn't resist the temptation to mess with him. She crouched low, doing her utmost to remain unnoticed as she crept up behind him. Then she lunged towards him and wrapped her arms around him.
"HEY, LEON!" She shouted, grinning and already laughing at her own prank.

CrimsonKlaw

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 7:09 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon was surprised when Callisto jumped him, and he smiled when she did, but he was far too lost in his thoughts to stay like that. He retained a sort of sad smile as he turned his attention back to the lake.

"Sit next to me."
He asked calmly.

After a few minutes of silence, he spoke.

"Callisto, given what's happened lately, I can't help but feel I've been living in my past. I've been so scared of what might happen, that I'm not enjoying what's happening to me now. And I'm starting to ask the same of you, making you re-live things you left behind for a reason. This past week has been the most eventful I've had in a long time. But...I think I'm ready to finally start a new life. Away from hunters and mermaid traditions. A life for us together. But...I'll be honest. I'm a little scared."

He skipped a rock across the water, rather weakly, simply because he wasn't very skilled at it.

"I'm scared of leaving everything behind, forgetting what made me who I am. But...I can't keep training like that's all there is. I have so much here that I wanted back home. Including someone who loves me for who I am."

Leon looked at Callisto, smiled, and held her hand.

"I know I've put you through a lot, but it feels like it's already been years being with you. And...I hope you'll stay with me. It's gonna take me some getting used to, but I'll try to focus less on who we were, and who we are now. I...I hope you'll be patient with me. But I love you. With all my heart."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:25 pm
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User Image She was taken aback by Leon's apparent seriousness, and for a moment didn't do what he'd asked her to. As every second ticked by and he said nothing, the more her mind explored less-than-fun explanations. Leon had his moments. But the long silence made her think that this might be the final one. Had their short relationship already hit the wall? She'd thought it'd been going great so far. She was wondering where exactly she'd gone wrong and what could've been said better when he started talking again. She was anxious to interject, but didn't for lack of the slightest clue as to what she could say to change anything. Until he started talking about making a new life together, making his previous words take on an entirely different meaning.

User Image She held her tongue, knowing from previous talks it could take him a bit to finish talking. She continued to stare at him, listening intently until she was sure he'd finished speaking. Her hand was shaking a little, remnant fear from when she'd had herself convinced he was going to dump her. She sighed, and scooted a little closer to him.
"Sounds like... you're proposing, y'know?" She started, half-jokingly to try to lighten up the atmosphere between them. "I love you too, Leon. It's a strong feeling. Honestly, I never thought that it could be like this... I want to love all of you. I don't want you to feel like you have to hide things from me either."

User ImageShe squeezed his hand lightly, and smiled back at him.
"I know you've got a lot on your mind. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to be there for you.. If you want to leave the past in the past, I'm okay with that. Even if it means I can't tell you any of my awesome stories--I've killed some pretty scary monsters down in the depths."

CrimsonKlaw

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:11 am
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon laughed at her comment.

"Now those, I'd love to hear."

Leon smiled, and looked at the pristine lake. The water was incredibly clear, and at some points, he could see the vegetation and sea life, as if looking through a polished window.

"Y'know, I never would have thought I'd be in this situation. Being with supernatural beings after being taught to hate them. And...I'm glad I am. So many new skills, new people, new feelings."

Leon blushed a little.

"And maybe...start a family with the one I fell in love with."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User ImageCal sighed contentedly, wanting to appreciate the warm fuzziness of their moment and forget her concerns. Seeing his continued smile, she smiled in return, and was all too pleased to see that he was blushing. She loved the way he looked when he was flushed. She'd come to love seeing his face anyway, but nonetheless she was fond of this look too. What he said caused her breath to catch in her throat. She sat in startled silence, shocked by his sudden interest in having children. Then playfully shoved him by his shoulder. She swiftly got to her feet and turned to face him. A grin had plastered itself to her face, dark eyes practically sparkling with excited energy.

User Image
"Come with me, Leon! Let's see the world! Let's meet new peoples and experience new things! And--and go on new adventures! Together!" She was thrilled and hopeful that he'd say yes. She loved him and liked spending time with him. She'd always put little consideration towards the future but now she could hardly picture any of it without him. Callisto waited eagerly for an answer. She was so caught up in the moment that she was getting carried away again. She held out her hands, offering to help him get to his feet. It was difficult to resist the desire to pull him along with her into the forest in search of adventure.

CrimsonKlaw

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:15 am
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon happily took her hand, ready to follow her lead. She had brought their journey together this far, maybe she could take it even further. As he thought about the wonderful times they would have, he was blissfully unaware of the darkness that followed him. In the edge of the woods, stood a female, clearly not of human origin, about 5 feet, 10 inches in height. purple hair draped over her shoulders, and she was dressed from head to toe in combat gear. It was clear she wasn't there to be a tourist. She touched a finger to her wrist, and began to speak to someone.

"Target sighted...Ugh, why do I need to do this again? They're fine. They don't need us, and we really don't need two lovebirds around."

???: "Jesus, just do it. This is way too good of a chance for us."

The woman sighed, and moved her hand. She readied her blade located on her left hip, then placed it back, not wanting to have to use it. But her intentions were not those of peace. She sat in the shadows, and waited for a chance to strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:25 am
Callisto Piscis-Piscis
Adventurous Mermaid

User ImageCallisto's grin widened and with ease she pulled Leon up to his feet. She didn't wait too long for him to steady himself, and went so far as to start speed-walking along the side of the lake into the forest. The deeper the better, the more trees the better. It was new to her in a way, as she'd not yet explored this part of the island. She inhaled deeply, filling her lungs with the humid air of the morning. "How many, my dearest?" She asked light-heartedly, happy that he'd already been thinking that far into the future. It hadn't occurred to her that he might be planning for kids sooner than she was."Where do you want to go next?" The mood between them was intoxicating and she was tempted to pull him into the lake with her for a swim. As fun as that would be she knew better, considering how close to town they were.

User Image
"I hear people live... here..." As she started to speak she caught sight of a reed moving in the water towards them. She stopped, looking at it curiously. The reed up-ended suddenly and flopped aside as a figure broke the surface of the water.

User ImageThe head and shoulders of a man emerged first, the man tossing his long blonde locks back as he breathed in the air. He pulled himself onto the shore, grasping at the long grass which grew along the muddy bank of the lake. As he did it became obvious that he was totally bare-a** naked. His skin was wrinkled, as if he'd been in the water for hours, and his dark blue eyes were bloodshot as he looked at them. He was shivering as if very cold, his lips were blue and his overall color was poor. "Ho there!" He greeted them with a smile that looked almost manic, grasping his knees as he caught his breath. Although he sounded tired, his voice was somewhat melodic and pleasant to hear. "I thought that thing would never leave." He laughed and after a moment straightened himself and started walking towards the direction they'd been coming from. "Best turn back! There's a beast on the loose out there."

User ImageCallisto in the meantime was looking from the mysterious stranger to Leon, completely confused. "H-hi, friend..." Her usual greeting sounded as uncertain as she felt at the moment. Was he friend? Foe? Passerby? Did humans normally just pop up out of the water naked like this?

CrimsonKlaw

Sabriel Thurirl

Hygienic Gawker

CrimsonKlaw

Profitable Businessman

3,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:31 pm
Sabriel Thurirl

Leon immediately became wary. This wasn't right at all. Not only was this man clearly out of his mind, but the threat of a beast worried him.

"...Thanks. we'll be careful. Have a nice day..."

Leon wasn't intending to, but his glare was practically burning a hole into the man's head. All the while, the woman watched from back in the trees again, slightly alarmed at the development. She readied her knives, and established contact with the one giving orders again.

"We have a problem. Unknown variable. One male of unknown origin or race. Do I take care of them? Or continue observing?"

???: "...Observe carefully. Any hostility or movement toward targets, and you take him down. Fast. We need those two to want to cooperate."  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff