Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:17 pm
If you haven't already noticed, I haven't been on as much or posting as much as I used to. It's just... I don't know what to write anymore... I haven't had any good ideas in so long and I haven't been able to keep any of my rps alive for the longest time... I don't know... I just think maybe I'll just quit altogether... I don't want to, but I lost my touch as a roleplayer...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 pm
Hey, hey! I can't keep my roleplays alive a long time even when I was here more often, but I'm still excited as ever to roleplay! And as for not knowing what to write anymore, take a walk, listen to music, do something! Surely something can bring back your muse! Teehee! It's worked with me! >^-^<  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:41 pm
I just don't really feel up to it anymore. I never get on and it doesn't even seem like anything has changed in any of the roleplays I was in. I have a pretty much permanent writers block and I haven't joined another roleplay in what seems like forever.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:43 pm
I was like that once. I dunno what exactly got me out of that, but somehow I did. Maybe the same thing will happen to you! ^^  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:22 am
spartan309
I just don't really feel up to it anymore. I never get on and it doesn't even seem like anything has changed in any of the roleplays I was in. I have a pretty much permanent writers block and I haven't joined another roleplay in what seems like forever.

College sucked out most of the life in me but I strived to stay into writing and roleplaying. When I'm stuck a lot and can't come up with ideas on my own, this helps me... I hope it helps you too.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/writers/prompt-me-words-phrases-and-images-updated/t.12405129/  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 am
What stopped me from role playing was the lack of dedication (and grammar) from everyone else. So I quit altogether.
A year later I couldn't shake this empty feeling away, and began to feel nostalgic. I thought back to all the good times I had role playing and returned, best descision I've made in a while (:  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 am
I HATE when people have no grammar or dedication to a roleplay! Oh, my God! Those are the worse things ever! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm
Sounds like what I went through. I just lost my muse and could not get back into roleplaying. A permanent writer's block, as you call it. (And it does not help that I'm quite addicted to video games.)

Hope you can over come this. Although I have not been in many roleplays with you, I remember you as a great roleplayer. smile  

Kazan no Kasai

5,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items