Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Discorded - S Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:19 am
Discord looked, curiously, grinning like a maniac.

Bonfire looked like he was having an internal struggle. His body involuntarily arched as if something was being pushed out. After one loud shout of pain, Bonfire's color slowly returned to normal. He looked to Autha, relieved that he was free, but he had to help her. He saw her wink at her and he became furious. He galloped over and tackled "Autha" to the ground and pinned her. "You're not the mare I love! So let go of her!" Bonfire dipped his head down and forcefully kissed Autha, hoping to draw the real one out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 am
He knows that you are a fake!
Ah, mayhaps so, but there is still the matter of my control of thee, thou puking idle-headed miscreant!

Autha kissed Bonfire back, taking pleasure in every second.

YOU STOP THAT!
Make me, darling. He is mine, so long as you remain obedient to me...
No! He is MINE!

She pulled away and began to breathe heavily. She yelped with pain as her color returned to normal, and her vision blurred slightly as she kissed Bonfire again and whispered to herself, "M-mine..."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:49 am
"Thank Celestia you're back, Autha... I love you." Bonfire thought.

Discord stuck out his tongue and pointed to the back of his throat. "Uh, gag! At least I still have the hopeless professor. No loved one to save you here!"

Bonfire's eyes snapped open and he pulled away from Autha. He got off of her and helped her up. He then ran over to Path Finder and looked him in the eyes. "Professor. This isn't you! Think of Trey! Trey is sad right now because he thinks you've changed! Show him he's wrong!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:28 pm
'Trey... Dear Trey... How could I have done such a thing...'
'Because he is a twerp! Leave him! He isn't worth your time.'
'You! You caused me to treat Theodore that way! Get out of my head!!'

The color slowly returns to PF, "You don't intend on kissing me are you my dear Bonfire?" asks Path Finder, laughing. He then turns to Discord, "Now, you have chosen the wrong stallion to screw with! You incompetent buck!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:56 pm
"Bah, you ponies are no fun anymore." Discord pouted. "Whatever, I'll send you all back to Equestria and I'll just stay here and... get stoned. BAHahahahaha!" Discord continued to laugh until the three ponies suddenly got sent back to Ponyville square.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:30 pm
Autha blinked rapidly as she looked around. "We are... home!" she cheered happily. She turned to Bonfire and gave him a long kiss, and she pulled away and said, "We did it! We overcame our inner evils, yes? Oh, what a tale!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:03 pm
Bonfire let loose a sigh of relief. "Thank Luna it's over." He then turned to Path Finder. "Professor, go explain everything to Trey. I'm gonna take Autha on a date and spend time with the real mare I love."

((The End.))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces