Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I read the whole thing! :D
  Yay!
  Nay!
View Results

Jiraiya v2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:40 pm
Hey there, let me introduce myself first.
My name is Riah - you can call me that, or by my username. Either works. I'm a girl, 16 years of age, and I've been on Gaia longer than I've been allowed to - since 2004.
I used to find roleplays aplenty in the Gaian forums, but, due to an increase in n00bs and a decrease in literate users who came here not for social networking but instead for a good roleplay, I've found the fun roleplays are extremely hard to come by. Thus, I joined this guild. I'm hoping to find what I'm looking for here.

Now, what I'm searching for. I'm looking to roleplay a 1 on 1 roleplay, my character being female and my partner's character being male. Yes, romance is going to be encouraged throughout! I would very much like this roleplay to be based around the game known as Fallout 3. If you don't know anything about Fallout, then I'll give you a general description of what I'm looking for.

Our story takes place in the year 2277, 200 years after the nuclear apocalypse caused by a violent war between the United States and China. We are both inhabitants of an underground living structure known as Vault 101, which is designed to protect up to 1000 humans against the nuclear fallout. When the small government inside of Vault 101 suddenly goes haywire, with our leader acting strange and violently, we have no other choice but to attempt an escape. After much planning and risk, we manage to break free of Vault 101 and escape into the ruins of Washington, D.C.
Little do we know that out here, everything has been tainted with Fallout, including living creatures. Some humans were lucky, and unaffected; some of the surrounding area is inhabited by these humans, but they are often very hostile and suspicious of us, as we are dressed in clean jumpsuits and carry no weapons. However, for those humans who were not so lucky, Supermutants were created; we must learn to fight in this outside world against supermutants and other kinds of mutants, like wild mutated dogs and coyotes.

From there on, I'll say it's essentially up to however the roleplay itself goes. I'd appreciate if you could post here or drop me a PM (or both!!) if you're interested, and thanks for reading!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:54 pm
k.. well im interested but i dont go on gaia a lot anymore cuz there arent lots of good rps like you said but well pm me if you wouldnt mind me?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'd maybe use him?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
or him?

and well ya know im putting so many pics cuz well i have touble choosing a pic 3nodding  

10iamcool10

4,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items