• Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:31 pm
take care not to hurt yourself

Red Gypsy

User Image

Arqden Graylock

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After seeing her room and giving a farewell to Madge Arqden stayed in her room for a moment only to find that all of her needs were well tended to and was relieved immensely. But sitting around and waiting for something to happen wasn’t what she had in mind so she decided to take a walk and see the rest of the castle on her own time, and walked back to the reception area where she would start her exploration. Looking around the reception area she found it to be quite roomy and well-staffed giving Madge a respectful nod when her eyes met with hers who was standing behind the reception desk. Finding nothing of real interest she took off down a hallway going nowhere in particular more interested in seeing where it went more than anything else, and just casually walked admiring the view of the garden from the windows that lined the wall facing in that direction, and finding it to be quite a sight to see, and if anything else would be enjoying the garden greatly.

there are some things that magic just doesn't put back

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:25 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond couldn’t believe everything he had heard, his face nearly beet red in embarrassment that he’d been chasing someone who was admittedly beautiful, but that he’d chased someone looking for a good time, it was only now after hearing her explanation of the hylarr’s mating Ritual? That he understood, he not only was able to keep up with her, or for that matter that he had a visual of her on multiple occasion AND! Took his fair share of shots at her it was only when he caught her out in the open that he’d been able to score a hit with a blunt head just so he could finish her off only to find out she was the wrong target. His day was clearly getting more and more interesting as it went, and he sighed slightly at the level of trust she was giving to him, granted he had no intention of causing any further problems for the sanctuary but as far as she was concerned they’d only just met and could easily be played into bringing him close to his target. Granted he was dealt a bad hand with this job, he had not counted on anything of the sort happening, most of all that he’d chased a young woman who’d seemingly toyed with him for the thrill of having a mate.

Desmond didn’t say anything after that, truthfully he wasn’t sure what to say, he’d been played so well that he had to wonder if he had been taking the job perhaps too seriously to begin with, he had to wonder how Wolfe would handle this kind of situation being how he is, or for that matter the others. Eventually he gave up trying to rationalize this whole matter and just accepted the fact that he had indeed been played into bed, which if he was being honest wasn’t such a bad thing, it had been a long time since he’d shared a bed with anyone, or for that matter that he’d even thought about a serious relationship with anyone. So, Desmond decided that he’d just take things as they happened to see where this day went with things.

Desmond followed Bast into the courtyard and was looking around, half expecting to be ambushed but was somewhat relieved when no one appeared to attack, his eyes were for the most part following Bast as they moved across the courtyard, her features were unique and gorgeous, she might have been young, but that didn’t seem to be a concern for her, even if she didn’t quite know how old he was, would she be in shock that he was so old, or simply not worry about it, hard to say though that was provided that her guardian even let him hang around, especially once she found out he’d been hunting her charge by mistake and had actually been looking for her. Anything could go wrong in this case, and since he was still new to the area, they had the advantage, but something told him that Bast wasn’t like that, perhaps her guardian was the same as well.

As they approached a door He stepped forward and opened it for her an noted that she was acting shy but accepted the fact that he was letting her go through first, and followed behind her watching her with interest before his attention had been pulled away and he saw the reception hall for what it was, it was amazing not something he’d seen “wow!” was all he said was he stepped forward his eyes looking around and seeing different décor that admittedly felt fit the area perfectly. Looking at Bast he had to wonder what she had in mind bringing him here, it was obvious she’d found someone to share a bed with but was that all she wanted or was there something more to it.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:41 am
Wolfe Garm

Bast gave a nod at his reaction to the reception hall, "I had that same reaction when I saw it the first time. But the garden is the best, I think. Still, this one isn't bad. Seb's got a bevy of godchildren and one of them helped design the redecoration in here. Dancer certainly has an eye for subtle impressiveness," she stated about it.

She looked up at the chandelier, the crystal always fascinated her for some reason, and turned in a small circle as she moved to look at the main staircase. She eventually turned to look at him again and decided to take a little pity on him.

"Okay, I'll be nice... We don't have to go to bed... In truth, I'm not allowed a Mating Run for another ten years. Not until I hit fourty," she gave him a way out and had to admit that the relief on his face was both entertaining and disappointing.

"As for a room... Well, you have a couple of options... You can pick one upstairs, or you can pick one in the hallway specially reserved for the shapeshifters. After you pick a room, you can have a meal there or in the kitchen. I won't inflict Sebastet on you until you've had a chance to rest," she offered him a couple of choices but had to wonder which way he was going to go.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:33 am
I may be a Dog of War

Red Gypsy

Desmond

Desmond walked by Bast and pat her shoulder as he stepped by her “don’t looks so disappointed” he said as he stopped close to her and considered where he’d stay for a while… two options to choose from, upstairs or where the shifters bed? Well the more he thought about it, the more he really didn’t care where he laid his head, but he also figured if he was going to keep low maybe being down where the shifters were would be the best option since it was likely that not very many would think to go there so looking at Bast he spoke up “well I guess if someone needs to find me I guess I’ll be take a bed with the shifters” though he didn’t have to guess who’d likely come looking for him, considering her interest in him, and admittedly his interest, though first he had to deal with the guardian, ultimately that conversation would determine his next course of action, though he supposed that if things were such that he couldn’t stay at the sanctuary he could possibly find a room to stay in at the village he’d seen when he came to the island, or the other option being he’d just rough it out in the woods like he’s done in the past when he needed to keep a very low profile and not attract any attention to himself.

But it doesn't mean i have to behave like one

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:49 am
Wolfe Garm
Your shift.

Bast flashed him another brief grin, "Then you're going to like this trick," she told him then moved around the staircase. There was one visible door there, easily opened and identified. But she didn't go for that. She went to a panel near that door that was situated under the staircase and pressed her hand to it, revealing the hidden push-door.

"In animal form, you can smell the door easily. It's hidden for protection. Because it's a push mechanism, you can open it in animal form if you need to without worrying about knobs or switches," she explained to him as she looked him over openly, clearly admiring his figure.

She gestured to the other door with a thumb over her shoulder, "That one goes to the underground pool. Not many people use it these days, though I'm not sure why. It's half cool and half heated," she let him know. In particular, she did like the pool, mainly because she was still getting used to moving around without worrying about hiding. The pool was private and luxurious.

She then pointed to the open doorway on the opposite wall, "That's the Front Room. Through the stained glass doors at the back of it, you get to the garden. The garden is the central point of the castle," she added, though she didn't go further just yet.

For now, she simply looked him over again and finished opening the hidden door then stepped though it and let him pick his suite.

She was planning on leaving him there, letting him eat and rest without her. While they were teasing each other, she really didn't expect him to follow through. No one did with her. She was starting to develop a complex over it, to be honest. How long would she have to deal with that? Yes, she was still young, but...

She shook her head and gestured for him to follow her into the hallway and pick the suite he wanted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:40 pm
take care not to hurt yourself

Red Gypsy

User Image

Arqden Graylock

Arqden, sat in the garden relaxing on a bench reading a book, surprisingly the garden was beautiful but also so very quiet, and since her job there was rather simple, as far as she could tell, she’d spend time relaxing a bit and enjoying the area around her, for the most part the people there seemingly accepted the fact that she was going to be there for a while, and some of them she was able to get to know relatively easily, though she did keep most of them at arm’s length not really interested in getting to know them but at least knew their names to a certain point. Sighing she looked up from her book and found that the light was quickly fading and while she didn’t mind reading a book with the light that was provided, she felt it was perhaps about time for her to go inside and get something to eat so she’d put the bookmark where she had stopped and closed the book and stood up, heading towards the door to the kitchen, her eyes slightly on the flowers around here and just enjoying the moment, that was until movement caught her attention in the halls of someone who looked panicked. Arqden thought this was unusual but didn’t think anything was really wrong, especially since arriving few things really ever did go wrong, but something in her said she needed to at least see what was going on, and made her way to one of the nearest doors and went through a few of the servants were scampering about which made her what was going on, as one past she tried to get a word in “uh hey what’s…” something’s going on and was concerned so she moved to locate someone who could at least tell her what the problem was.

As she got close to the reception hall she noted a few of the servants there cleaning something up off the ground and approached them “what’s going on?” the two servants looked at Arqden both concerned but unsure what to say, and apart from the obvious fact that they appeared to be cleaning blood off the floor she suspected something was indeed wrong, being forceful she pressed the issue “WHAT’s going on? Whose blood is that?” she was concerned something had happened.

there are some things that magic just doesn't put back

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:50 pm
Wolfe Garm

One of the servants had a functioning brain and responded with intelligence, "It's Miss Blade, Ma'am. She was out after a batch of poachers and was brought back hurt. She's in her room with her current partner who's trying to look after her. Not sure how well he's doing, he looked pretty panicked when he came through," she explained and pointed out the open door under the staircase where they still had more blood to clean up. All she had to do was follow the trail...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:49 pm
Ashigaera moved about the castle stopping to relay instructions to those who needed to be informed as well as assist in decisions that required her perspective. for the most part the castle was self sufficient, Her or Lidia both didn't have to do much if they didn't have to but with everything that was put into making things this smooth, the occasional bump in the road to throw a twist into the mix, they didn't really slack off in their duties to make sure everything didn't fall apart and that everything was handled. Ashigaera having done a fair few administrative tasks on the new list found herself in the Reception hall a few of the staff were at the front desk as usual, and went over to the desk to check if there was anything new before she decided to relax a moment since a lot of what she needed done had to wait until morning. She quickly checked with the front desk and satisfied that nothing new had arrived she stretched a bit and pulled out her pipe while she made her way to a chair and hopped up onto it and simply sat down as she lit her pipe up and simply enjoyed the flavor of her special root tobacco.  

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:27 pm
Red Gypsy

Kitschura_020

Lidia led them forward through reception stopping by the desk, leaning up against it as she looked at the staff member who’d been manning her station during the whole ordeal outside “Madge dear, have a guest room with two beds assigned up on the second floor uhhh…” she looked at the two of them and shook her head “put them close to mine will be easier that way” Madge bowed slightly and replied “of course, we’ll make sure everything is setup for them any particular room you want them in?” Lidia thought about it for a moment and then replied “just put them in room twelve across from mine” she nodded and took off to prepare the rooms. Sighing she couldn’t help but be paying attention and spoke up as she turned around still leaning up against the desk “Flattery won’t get you very far, and I feel for you child, the Messieurs weren’t always so noble when my house was still around, though I don’t recall them ever being an elite to anything in particular, perhaps they’ve finally done something with their house since the last time I had been around the other clans. And nightwig was it… hmm…” she raised her hand to her chin and thought about it for a moment before she shook her head “that isn’t any clan I’ve ever heard of, but then again I’ve been out of touch with most of the clans so it is possible that new clans have immerged since my time around the clans” pushing off the desk she stepped over to the girl completely ignoring the man for a moment and placed a hand on her cheek “child how old were you when you were changed?” her eyes showed a youthfulness that intrigued Lidia and she wanted to know where that was coming from. Ashigaera just watched the display unfold and simply pulled out her pipe and lit it taking a deep draw from it before letting out a puff of smoke from her lips before she stepped over to the other side of the desk and got up on the chair to watch in relative comfort since she wasn’t certain this would be a quick conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:13 am
Leo snickered away under his breath as Sayuri gave him an concerned stare. he looks away and she stand still as the lady observed her. she never seen vampires s so beautiful before. so the woman asked what her age that she was turned and she thinks of a number. she does not remember the whole experinece but painful and fast.

"i was 16 when i turned. my mother said i had early turning. my birth had some complications."

leo patted his daughter red hair and gave her a half hug. he then simply stated sadly "Our clan was just in exziste several years ago. we migrated from translyvania to this small island near here. my leader infact held his own council of elite vampires. forgive me for being rude. i snap too quickly."

Wolfe Garm

Red Gypsy

Kitschura_020

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:08 am
Red Gypsy

Kitschura_020

Lidia sighed when she gave her age and explanation “I see well it shows child, typical that they’d do that because of a complication, but can’t be helped, just hope that that doesn’t interfere with any suitors who might consider you later on down the road” Lidia stepped back and looked at Ashigaera who was enjoying her pipe while she watched and just shrugged when her eyes met with Lidia’s and simply nodded “alright Ashigaera time to get back to work, go ahead and see if anything has come up at the office I’ll be along shortly once I’ve taken care of our guests here, and if you see Sebastet do let her know of the new arrivals” Ashigaera nodded and hopped down from the chair “no prob! I’ll take care of it” Ashigaera walked over to the door to the garden and left without another word still smoking her pipe as she went.

Whether or not Lidia was relieved by Ashigaera’s capability to handle anything didn’t show on her face, having been with her for the vast majority of her life they’d become quite a capable pair to have around the castle for not only to handle daily operations and paperwork as it came in but also as a pair capable of fighting in unison, they’d learned each other’s strengths and weaknesses that anymore they didn’t have to guess what their partners next move was they knew and could react accordingly, both capable of protecting each other’s blinds spots and take advantage of each other’s advances in a combat situation. They were truly a unique pair, though it was obvious that by the fact that Lidia hadn’t been out of the castle in a while, though for a lot of good reasons, that she hadn’t been courted by anyone within the clans, not that that meant anything to her since she was the last surviving member of her house, she didn’t really care much for politics within the clans, nor the advances of any notable members of the clans whose ultimate goal was to gain the influence she clearly had within the clan, not that she bothered to use it to further her own needs, she simply was and that was all that mattered to her, and being where she was, was the best place for her since she really didn’t have a home to call her own anymore and well, this was it, she took pride in her staffs capabilities.

Eventually she stepped over to a couch and sat down crossing her leg as she placed her hands in her lap and just looked at them and spoke up “alright well lets get down to business, I’ll give you a tour of the place so that you know where everything is but before that I’ll explain the rules you’ll be expected to follow, and leave you with your imagination to the consequences if you should violation these rules” she gestured towards the seating close to her before she continued “firstly, the staff are off limits for anything and everything, including feeding, you need blood you can drink from a blood pack like the rest of us, if that isn’t to your liking you can go out and catch a fresh one yourself, the forest is teeming with wildlife that are as sufficient a meal as any, but if you must have a human, do not go after the people of this island, instead use the hunters or poachers, there are plenty of them who are always trying to kill the inhabitants of this island, mostly us and the other nonhumans. Secondly, there will be no fighting within these walls while you are here, especially with the other residences, you need a sparring partner that’s one thing, but I won’t allow a fight to disrupt this castle, and neither will Sebastet. Third you might be a royal but here you are just another vampire try to remember that and remember that there are others here far older than I, do try to behave yourself, but remain respectful in these halls and you’ll get along with everyone just fine. Finally rules aside, the staff are here to assist, if you need anything let them know and if it isn’t something we carry they’ll let me know and either Ashigaera or myself will look into getting it stocked, any questions?” Lidia her temper having subsided ages ago showed a kind expression on her face, she was easy to get along with so long as you didn’t get on her bad side.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:47 pm
Leo and Sayuri watching Lydia assistant leaves then saw Lydia welcome them to the couch. They both sat down and listen to the rules of the estate made by Lydia. they had no comment at all. Leo to himself had no taste for.start fight with guest here. He just have uncontrollable bloodlust and sad Sayuri speaking for him. He remains stiff and I bothered as Lydia finished telling them every thing. Sayuri cleared her throat.

"Miss, my father need help with his blood list. He aslo very timid." She said as she sure blood pacts be enough for her own father. It's ensure that he needs to be rehabilitation. He even a clan vampire but he still get around alot.

"Sayuri, j am sure the blood pack be enough. We best to just settle in. Thank you miss Lydia for your hospitality." He not really a bad guy is that he ego Make him bad guty. Him transfer to clan vampire was not easy. Sometimes he act as if he human and some questions his abilities.

Wolfe Garm

Kitschura_020

Wolfe Garm
Vice Captain

Enduring Hunter

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 6:31 pm
Kitschura_020
you can create a room in the Vampire Castle: Rooms subforum, and set it up however you like.

Lidia nodded as she stood up, looking at them both in turn “well that can be addressed now, follow me I’ll take you to your room” Lidia paused a moment before she walked over to the stairs and led the way upstairs and down the hall. The hallway was long but it didn’t take them very long to reach the room in question, Lidia stopped by the door and opened it before she looked at Leo and Sayuri “this is where you’ll be staying, my room is across from yours” she gestured at the door to their left “the staff are very good at being a step ahead of you when it comes to needs, so don’t be to surprised if you don’t find clothes and packs of blood in the room as you need them, if there is anything else more specific you require, you can talk to me or Ashigaera and we’ll see what we can do, if you have any questions the staff are a good source of information, or if you are just looking for someone they’d be able to help you, and point you in the right direction.” Lidia couldn’t help but smile lightly, the bond with Ashigaera told her that she was intrigued by their new arrival which only made her wonder who had showed up for her to be that curious, but she wasn’t about to leave until she knew that the arrivals with her were set.  
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff