Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Street City: Retold (Superhero rp Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm
"I don't mind. She's just having fun anyway. I know she can be embarrassing, but hey, moms are embarrassing all the time." He then said, taking a drink of his tea. "What could be the harm in helping?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:11 pm
"Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you. Although it's still up to her whether or not we need the help. We're not exactly a big store after all." Ruri said before slurping down the rest of her drink before releasing a satisfied sigh.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 pm
"Well I'm not saying find me the job immediately or anything, just if you guys ever need it. I'm there all the time anyway so it's not like I wouldn't be there any less." He said, finishing off his tea and roll. "Besides, I like spending time with you, even if I would have to do some work." Nick said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:31 pm
"I couldn't agree more!" Ruri said with a sweet smile as she put her gloves back on and got up to throw away her trash. "Just don't blame me if you get stuck sweeping the back room or something."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:01 pm
ninja-boi92
Miguel shrugged, eyeing the food for a second. "i honestly forget how young i am sometimes..." he mumbled to himself, before finally losing the battle to restrain himself. he started on the food, still trying to not completely attack it, but still managing large mouthfuls at a time. between bites, he couldn't help but look up at the newspaper she was reading. he always ended up with newspapers (it seemed they were easier to come by than food or money anymore), and so he naturally got drawn to the news. The one thing he noticed about this paper, like all the others, was its fixation on crime. it wasn't TOO bad of a thing, seeing as it was a big deal now. but he still couldnt help but note it. he usually ended up more interested in the pettier crimes. the people he generally dealt with. but it seemed today there were hotter-ticket villains having their twisted sort of 'fun.' he glanced back to Evelyn as she spoke again. he shrugged. "i've learned to fight through the starvation... i kinda have to..." he trailed off, not really wanting to go into a huge explanation of his life. he shook his head as she apologized. "don't worry about it."

he glanced over to the television, seeing the issues at the Chemcorp building. he wasn't too familiar with the name, but it sounded important. well... if a villain was going to go thru the trouble of basically dismantling it, it HAD to be important. his empty hand subconciously went to go for his bag as he shifted slightly in his seat, but he stopped himself. he had food. he was not in some alley, he was in public. and it was a big time sort of villain. the 'heroes' would soon be rearing to go get him. Miguel figured he'd be ok sitting it out. but it still didn't sit well with him to not act. he couldn't help but let slip, "wonder whats keeping the heroes..." he kept looking at the TV.

Evelyn frowned, glancing at Miguel as he looked back down at his food before picking up the newspaper so that it covered half her face. Her eyes stared at the paper thoughtlessly as she crossed her legs. "Heroes..." She trailed on. She had noticed Miguel's earlier discomfort and thought nothing of it so far.

"Heroes are mere facades. They say they want to help society but they do more bad than good. They just want attention. The farm boy; the suppressed girl; the boy who never got a chance. They all crave things they don't have. And villians...well, they aren't much different. They are just corrupt mongrels," she stated simply. She, of course, considered herself the exception.

She thought as Syth as a savior of humans. The punisher of the ignorance of humanity. And Syth will be the vehicle that would allow her to wipe out the corruption that humans had spread about.

Evelyn's eyes were hollow, not exactly staring at the paper anymore, much less anything. Finally, after the waitress came to drop off the bill did Evelyn glance up. Her hand snapped back, quickly, and snatched the bill off the table. She scanned it mindlessly. She looked at Miguel and gave a small smile. "Take your time. If you want more, all you have to do is order more," she offered and folded the paper away. She didn't want to read anymore articles. Nothing more. She propped her chin up with her arm and watched Miguel eat ( Which is quite creepy, if I say so myself. )

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 1:26 pm
Skullshade landed on a building and sat down and opened the case with the red chemicals in it. "He smiled and stared at the vial through his sunglasses. "Wonderful....." He said as he began laughing. "Those bastards will pay, and the city will be mine!" He classed the case and stood up and hopped into an alleyway before turning back into Jack. He hummed as he walked out of the other end of the alley towards his house. He walked up the stairs and entered his house. He walked downstairs and turned the lights on to a secret lab. He put goggles on and toke the vial form the case and inserted it into a machine before pressing a few buttons, A scan started and read the components of the chemicals. "Ohhhh...interesting...a fuel source and more in one."  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:59 pm
((Did this thing die already? ;~; ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:02 pm
(Noes!!! I shall use a revive!)

"Meh, sweeping is easy. I could do that no problem." Nicholas said as he picked up his own trash. "Lets go see if your mom will give me a part time job or something." He then said.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:08 pm
((Yayz! ^.^ ))

"Okay, though again, you have been warned." Ruri said as they walked along. She began to imagine all the teasing her mom would likely pull and had to bury her face in her hands to cover her reddening cheeks. "Oh, this is going to be painful..." she said, her voice muffled.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:20 pm
"Huh? I didn't quiet catch that. Your voice was muffled." Nick said, wonder what she said when she covered her mouth. "I don't know about you, but I think it'd be pretty fun working at the shop. Sure it may get boring sometimes, but being surrounded by books is almost a dream come true to me!" He then said with a laugh.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:22 pm
"Oi, I thought I was the bookworm here. Stop stealing my shtick!" Ruri joked as she playfully elbowed him in the side.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:26 pm
((well... damn... i've been a bit incapacitated for quite a while. i apologize. had to get some... help. didn't realize i'd end up away from my computer for this long. i'll try to jump back in soon. just gotta get my affairs straight.))  

ninja-boi92

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces