Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Changelings and Friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 pm
The new queen of the Changelings growled as yet another pony's love was extinguished by the increasingly inconsistent forms of her minions. Ever since their defeat in Equestria, it had been a struggle to find any love to feed on. The old queen had been too ambitious. Just because there was royalty involved, didn't mean there was more love. The way of the changelings was subtlety, something the new queen was skilled at. She grinned as she looked over a map, and found a small way where they could easily work their way into the lives of ponies. She even had a plan for those they would be replacing.

It was a bright, sunny perfect day in Canterlot. Everyone was happy. Everyone was getting along, and having fun. Nothing seemed to be able to go wrong. Then the sun went down. A few ponies woke, and could not be used. They were taken to a dark place, far from ponyville. Those who stayed asleep were taken to a huge underground cave. Only, one thing changed. It all looked exactly like ponyville. Even the ceiling was painted to look like sky, that would simply light like a starry night when the lights went down. All ponies kidnapped were replaced, from Cranky Doodle, to the pony everyone knew would get the most love; Pinkie Pie. When the sun rose, the ponies went on with their lives, noticing maybe small irregularities here and there. As they went on with supposed friends and family, the changelings in their places grew stronger and fed better.

It's a bit of a pain, but I need to sort out who's going in what place. Like obviously Bonfire will be in a different place than Autha. So who's in, and with what character(s), and who are their closest friends?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:21 pm
Aight, I'll edit as I go along, but let's see how this works out. ( no ponies in the prison. They're not getting out or doing anything. )

Fake ponyville:
Autha
Trey
Dreamcloud
Applejack
Rarity
Pinkie Pie

Ponyville:
Bonfire
Tempest
PF
Twilight Sparkle
Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:53 am
((Bonfire in the real Autha in the fake.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:03 pm
((I'm in! All hooves on deck! xd ))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:12 pm
Tempest, and PF are normal, Trey is a changeling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:24 pm
((Aight. Sorry I waited so long to start it up. Wait...crap...um...I'll let different people claim the mane 6, but I'm gonna nab Fluttershy...))

Dreamcloud sighed happily, bringing her head up to shake her mane softly. It was sunny, light pouring through her window, but it seemed... Shaking her mane again, this time in doubt, she climbed out of bed. Of course it wasn't dimmer, it was just like always. She trotted outside, watching everypony as they went along. She sighed, almost sadly, that she didn't have family or a special somepony. It had been her choice, though. She trotted along, but stopped suddenly. Was that....No, it couldn't be. She tried to hide, but it was too late. They had seen her.

"...Dreamcloud? Is that you?" Called the sweet but business like voice of her mother. She heard hooves approaching, and looked up to see her parents...of all things, smiling down at her! She blinked, remembering....green. It must have been a leaf or something. She smiled up at them, love filling her eyes as she stood with them to go home.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:10 pm
((I usually take control of any actual MLP characters.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:04 pm
((oh, okay. Sorry))  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm
((Well it doesn't really matter. Zieda and I have each controlled main characters and it worked out fine. I don't see why you can't handle it. So I say go ahead and control Fluttershy, have fun.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 8:21 pm
((Are we gonna get this show on the road, ladies? wink ))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers