Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Sin of the School (Umineko 1x1 rp) Taken! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:31 pm
He sat there and listened to the teacher the whole time. At the end of class he gave everyone free-time, at which point he turned to her and said "Where do you get of calling me boy? Also, all those obscenities mean nothing to me. I know I could kick your asss in a fight. In fact, I bet you wouldn't even land a blow!" Then he turned to his friends, and started chatting with them. However, he couldn't help but hear her stomach growl, and he couldn't bear it, but didn't know why. He decided to give her some food at lunch. He knew she usually hid in a stand of trees at lunch to keep from being near him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:33 pm
-l- Furfur -l-

Angel_Lord_Raziel

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:31 pm
Lucifer giggled slightly, a gleeam in her eye as she spoke these next words, "Don't underestimate me boy, you have no idea who you're messing with~" That was true anyways. No one knew who she truly was or what she was infact. She was different, certainly different as she then looked at him once more after breaking eye contact, "So I should call you girl instead? Would that make things alot easier on you?" She questioned with her smirk as she chuckled. She turned on her heel though and lifted herself up onto the window sill, as though she was going to jump off, she even had her school bag with her. She shot one last look at Zilthas before her slightly crooked smirk showed and she'd jumped out the window. From the second floor! Her friend looked out the window, concerned that she'd do something like that, wondering if she was that reckless everywhere. Though when she looked outside, she noticed some butterflies, only a few golden butterflies to be specific, fly past her and the window. The friend found it odd to see this many and at such a place though she didn't let it boher her too much as she just watched them fly away. No one knew that the butterflies were infact, Lucifer. It was her way of getting to places as they went deeper into the forest on the school grounds. Before they formed her once more, seated under a tree. She held her stomach and sighed. Humming a lullaby to herself that she'd sing from time to time. She grumbled when the thought of him passed through her mind as she soon gave a soft sigh. Still straving. Wondering if she could get away with staying her for the entire day if possible.

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 10:30 pm
Angel_Lord_Raziel

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:25 pm
(sry for inactivity)

Zilthas completely ignored her disappearance until lunch. He got his lunch bag from his locker, and went outside. He dashed into the forest, and followed the golden trail. When he found her, he snuck up behind her, and waited until she finished singing. The he came out and said "That was very nice. You went high on some notes though." He then sat down next to her and handed her his lunch bag. "Here, you are hungry, and torturing hungry people is something I try not to do." He then looked away, slightly blushing. He had just realized that he was deep in the woods, alone, with a beautiful girl, giving her food. "Would you like to hear me sing a song?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 pm
-l- Furfur -l-
Angel_Lord_Raziel

Angel_Lord_Raziel

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:31 pm
Lucifer noticed him there, whilst she was singing as well?! It made her cheeks taint red faintly as she looked away and sat up. "I-I don't need your pity food!" She spoke in her harsh tone though it was noticeable that she didn't mean it too much. She peered over her shoulder at the food the odd time, pouting slightly. "And don't criticize my singing..." She looked at the floor before quickly taking the bag. She seemed eager to eat though did it with a small pout still. Looking away, she nodded, "Sure, wouldn't be too bad..." She muttered under her breath, hoping he didn't really hear her being nice.

[It's fine ^^]

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:53 pm
He smiled and said "Well, I am very prideful of my voice, so I hope it isn't 'too bad' as you say" He then started singing the song "Get Drunk and be Somebody" by Toby Keith. When he finished he looked at her, and almost in a child-like way asked "How did I do, judge?" There wasn't the least bit of sarcasm in his voice as he said this, and he was looking at her intently, waiting for a reply. "I hope I didn't do TOO BAD, but it wasn't my best performance ever." He then poked his fingers together, waiting for a reply.  

Angel_Lord_Raziel

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 1:54 pm
-l- Furfur -l-
Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:01 pm
Lucifer hear his voice, it literally echoed in her mind as she leaned against the base of the tree, nodding along to the song. That was until she spoke, "It sounded okay, okay?" She spoke, acting, or at least attempting, to keep he prideful image on show. She disliked it when she looked weak or soft infront of others. Holding a hand out, one of the golden butterflies from before cluttered and landed upon her hand. Well, her extended finger would be the best way to put it as she had a relaxed expression. Until the butterfly dispursed into golden dust and flew off in the wind and Lucifer started to look through the lunch that Zilthas had prepared. Peering into the bag, she started to eat some of the contents. Her eyes half closed as if she was falling to sleep in a way.

Angel_Lord_Raziel

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm
He smiled when he looked at her almost asleep. "Well, I actually care about what you think. So would you mind telling me the truth?" He sat down next to her. He almost kind of liked her at that moment, but he couldn't forget the fact that they were enemies. So he at least refrained from making any advances on her. He then looked at her, waiting for her to make a smart-alack comment. So he couldn't help but stare into her eyes....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:43 pm
Lucifer looked up at him lazily with her tired expression, "Fine, it was better than okay. I refuse to say anymore though, so don't get cocky and expect me to say anything else..." She spoke in an idle tone as she'd finished eating the lunch and layer beneath the tree again, looking up at the sky through the leaves and the gaps they created with a faint smile. She closed her eyes though, as if to sleep.

Angel_Lord_Raziel

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Angel_Lord_Raziel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:14 pm
He picked up the bag and looked at her. He didn't want to express his feelings, so he needed a quick escape. "Hey, I am going back to school, lunch is probably almost over." He then turned and started to hurry off. He didn't even know if the school was in this direction, he just needed to get away from her. Why was he feeling like this? He had never liked someone like this before...and he hated it. It was a weakness that needed to be disposed of.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:15 pm
-l- Furfur -l-

Angel_Lord_Raziel

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 am
Lucifer nodded slowly, still looking up at the sky idley with a faint smirk. She turned her head to the side, noticing him run off and was about to shout to him that he was going in the wrong direction as she sat up, extending an arm towards him as in to grab ahold of the closest part of him though it was noticeable how impossible such a thing was as she sighed softly and placed her hand on her chest. Her expression looked almost hurt as she stood, grabbing her bag and turned her back on the male before dispursing into golden butterflies and allowing them to fly freely in the wind.
Up until they'd reached the school building and formed her figure once more just outside the door. She walked inside with the same expression as before, it was the same one that remained on her face for the entire day as she waited for last period. It just so happened to be P.E.. One of her favourite lessons, she hoped it would perk her up a bit though it failed to do such a thing as she tied her straight black hair back into a ponytail and changed into her P.E. outfit and was the last girl remaining in the classroom. That's where the girls changed, the boys changed in the changing rooms or the toilets, the girls got the classroom as she stayed in the room for a little while longer, placing a hand on Zilthas's desk.

Angel_Lord_Raziel

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces