Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Love Destiny (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

birth control faces

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:49 pm
I Evelyn the Eevee I

User Image
gaia_angelleft Emilia Rue gaia_angelright

Emilia quickly got up and patted her skirt and shirt down, then looked at him. Oh, No, no, no! I'm sorry about this.. I should really watch where I am going. Emilia replied in a small voice. People in the hall where whispering to each other and looking at her and Danny. Emilia's eyes slowly drifted off to them, seeing the crowd's attention on the two. She heard one person say, No way, Danny is talking to the new girl? Oh PUH-LEESE! That alone was enough to scare Emilia.Ahh.. I.. I have to go! Thank you for grabbing my books. She quickly took her books from him and fled, her shyness getting the best of her. What did that girl and her friends mean? Maybe it was his girlfriend... I wonder what his name was? He was kind of cute... But, hey! One of them said "Danny!" I bet you that's his name! Emilia was in the middle of thinking when she ran into somebody's locker, because they had pulled it out in front of her on purpose. You dropped something, new girl. Oh wait! It's your dignity. The girls all started to laugh. Emilia opened her eyes to see the same girls as earlier. The ones who were jealous of Danny talking to her. Emilia bit her lip to stop from crying.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:19 pm
★ⓓⓐⓝⓝⓨ ⓙⓞⓗⓐⓝⓢⓞⓝ ★

(Decided i'd change the skelly c: )
He watched her walk away, "I wish she didn't leave so quickly, I could have showed her around," He mumbled. "Who was that?" One of his friends had asked, putting her hand on his shoulder."Oh, a friend?" He said, trying not to regret what he had said to her. "You, the new girl, friends? HA! Don't make me laugh, trust me she's probably buried in debt, c'mon let's get to class" She said, smiling and turning him away. "Hold on, 'lemme get her." He said, "Wait!", He had already left to see he tearing up a bit. "What happened?" He asked, almost stupidly to see the most showy-fan girls the claim their love for him almost every day. "Buzz off, we were just having a little fun." She glared at him.

lemonsofty

Anxious Healer

12,325 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Timid 100

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 am
I Evelyn the Eevee I

gaia_angelleft Emilia Rue gaia_angelright

Emilia looked at him for a moment, then the girls. D- Danny.. You know these girls? She asked as she slowly sat up and rubbed her red and aching face. Some of the girls laughed at her. Emilia looked up and shot them a rude look. They just laughed more. Tears started to flood in, and she began to cry. Aww, she's crying. The main one said. Dumb brat. She spat. the others began to look uneasy. Maybe we should go. Her loud- a** crying might attract teachers! One helper said. Another girl agreed. The main one just stared at Emilia. Sure whatever. Let's go. And just as she was walking away, she turned to face Emilia and Danny. This isn't over. And then turned and walked away with her friends. Emilia shook with every "clank" of the girl's shoe. She slowly looked up at Danny, then stood up. I'm sorry for dragging you into this. You should get going. We are already late to class. She said as she began to unfold her schedule, still sniffling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:31 am
★ⓓⓐⓝⓝⓨ ⓙⓞⓗⓐⓝⓢⓞⓝ ★

"Don't worry, I won't let them touch you again. C'mon, let's go." He said, grabbing her wrist gently and walking off to class with her. He ignoring all of the guys and girls looking at them as if they had just singlehandedly destroyed the center of the earth, they all stared disgusted at them. "just ignore them" He muttered, adjusting his grip on her wrist as they walked into their first period.

lemonsofty

Anxious Healer

12,325 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Timid 100

birth control faces

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:25 pm
I Evelyn the Eevee I

User Image

emotion_bigheart Emilia Rue emotion_bigheart

Emilia smiled at Danny when he said he wouldn't let the other girls touch her again. Thank you, you are really nice, you know. She sid to him softly, so nobody could hear even though they were all staring at them oddly. Emilia was about to look up, but Danny said to ignore them. So that's what she did. She smiled when she finally arrived in her class. What's your first class? Asked Emilia curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:57 pm
I Evelyn the Eevee I
R u there? :O  

birth control faces

lemonsofty

Anxious Healer

12,325 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:48 pm
- -Yeah, sorry Dx- -
★ⓓⓐⓝⓝⓨ ⓙⓞⓗⓐⓝⓢⓞⓝ ★

Danny blushed a bit, he actually wasn't sure why he was doing this, but he didn't mind. "Um, I have Gym next, and you?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 pm
X_Saidee_Luvs_Yooh_X
I Evelyn the Eevee I

User Image

emotion_bigheart Emilia Rue emotion_bigheart

Emilia smiled. Wow! I have gym too. Emelia said. Emilia swallowed. You should get to class. We are late already... Emilia said, turning her head to look at the closed door of the classroom. She turned back to him and smiled, waving "bye" as she walked into her first class and prepared to get chewed out by the teacher.

birth control faces

birth control faces

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 pm
I Evelyn the Eevee I
- -Yeah, sorry Dx- -
★ⓓⓐⓝⓝⓨ ⓙⓞⓗⓐⓝⓢⓞⓝ ★

Danny blushed a bit, he actually wasn't sure why he was doing this, but he didn't mind. "Um, I have Gym next, and you?" He asked.
I'm guessing your through with this RP?  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces