Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Martini 2.0** Finished Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:13 pm
Martini was intrigued with Rain's "list" and enjoyed the thought while it was there. "No. I have a house that's roughly... eight blocks away from Gareth's place. It'll need some fixing-up, but afterwards, I want you three to live there with me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 4:15 pm
Rain let out a small squeak, and had no problem joining her children in bouncing around excitedly. She was elated that everything seemed to be going perfectly. She looked at her children, and saw the joy on their faces. Nothing had ever made them happier, nothing had ever made their faces brighter or more excited. Only now, she wasn't quite sure what to do.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:24 pm
Jaybomb works in his lab working on a new gauntlet for Martini. "Should I add a cameo feature to it to make it look like his actual arm?" He then sighs. "Might as well...He is my friend after all."

Spyke continues drinking not even paying attention to the makeout session between Dust and his sister.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:46 am
Martini smiled at their smiles. "So yeah, I'm alive again. It feels great... Well, this," He said, holding up his bony hand and forearm. "...Still gets me some odd looks."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:57 pm
Though she felt guilty for it, she winced slightly at it. She really hoped it didn't hurt. She figured it just hung there, seeing as there was no muscle. Suddenly her thought drifted again to how that could be a disadvantage, but forced her train of thought straight back.

"I need to get these two," she said, putting her arms around them," back to the house for a nap. It's been a helluva day for them." She payed the bill, and waited for the waitress to come back with her card and receipt.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:30 pm
And again, Martini was alone. "Waitress, can I have a bottle of Merlot to go?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out