Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Moonlit Midnight [Recreated] [COMPLETED]** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:44 pm
Midnight's ears ducked back. "I'm causing you pain...I'm sorry..." The red tips on her hair began to spread their color upward as the power was controlled, turning Midnight's hair red again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:54 am
"No, I'm causing myself pain. I chose to do this to relieve you of pain. It's the energy that is doing this. So don't worry about it. I'm fine." explains Fenrir. He didn't want her to worry about him. "I'm doing this of my own accord."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:02 pm
Midnight closed her eyes as her fur faded to black and her wings vanished. She passed out soon after.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:18 am
Fenrir slowly releases the remaining energy left inside his body into Midnight, until all of the energy was inside her, settled and calmed. He then ends the process, and removes his hands from her, and collapses onto the floor, exhausted and out of energy. He was really glad that she was okay, but he had a feeling this was far from over. He slips into unconsciousness.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Midnight has been training her newfound power. It's been hard, and she's lost control a few times. But, with help from her friends and family, she's gotten it to a reasonable state. She can now summon it by herself, and will continue to learn.

[END]  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces