Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mina's Mass Attack [Recreated]** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:21 pm
Dex jumped at the sudden entrance, but upon hearing the excited fox, he got up from his chair and rushed over to Mina, giving her a big hug. "Congrats, Mina!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:42 pm
Mina smiled, her tail wagging. "I can control it so well now!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 pm
Dex giggled. "If there's anyone who's probably had to learn to control his powers the most, it's Swift. I'm glad you can be a hero like you wanted now." Dex nuzzled Mina and began to blush.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:02 am
((And then to completely spoil the mood of everyone's happiness...))

Clap...Clap...Clap... Gareth did as he slowly walked in. "Yes, very impressive..." He said with a tone almost as clearly evil as Scar's voice from the Lion King. "Dex, how have you been? I haven't seen you around since you shot me in the head..." He laughed. "Good times... So, what's the occasion, again? Mina learning self=-empowerment or something? I know I've seen a seminar about women's empowerment somewhere these past few days..."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:34 am
Dex tried to reply politely, but there was an obvious hint of annoyance to his voice. "She was learning to control her new found powers. She trained with Swift for the past few months."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:54 pm
Gareth raised his finger, the thought registering to him. "Ah! Yes, correct... I remember now. Heard that from Swift not too long ago." He turned to Mina. "So, in a few months you've been able to both control your powers, and from what I hear... A form of martial art?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:10 pm
Mina nodded, her tail swishing side to side. "Yes."  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Gareth was skeptical. "Mmm-hmm... So let me get this straight. You were able to master a martial art in three months, something that would usually take the layman years to do... Right?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:13 pm
Mina knew it sounded rediculos, but it was true, so she nodded again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:12 pm
Blood remained skeptical and blank, but nodded slightly. "Must'e been something like Brazilian Jujitsu or something, because even Karate doesn't have that easy difficulty curve... Ah well, we may never know..." He said, leaving, hoping that he had at least kicked up a few questions in the two's heads, if not sparked one's fury against him. He was hoping for demonstrations, but wasn't into the direct approach.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:21 pm
"I'm so glad that you've finally perfected your powers! Welcome to the fight, hun"

((The End))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces