Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip Flopped - Epilogue**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:48 pm
The six beings, the Mobians and the Equestrians, floated in the void for a good few seconds until they realized just who each of them were.

Pinkie Pie spoke first. "Oh my gosh! You must be King and queen Macafee! You two look so cute together!" she squealed, looking at Fenrir and Frost.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:52 pm
Fenrir couldn't help but laugh hysterically, "No, no, They are the ones that are in love. I haven't got anyone in my life right now. ((Considering this takes place prior to Lycanthropy.)) You must be Pinkie Pie, the fun-loving one. Your color kinda gives it away."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:59 pm
Frost couldn't help but laugh and blush lightly at Pinkie's comment. She drifted closer to Swift, hugging his arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 pm
"Aww... You're so cute!" Pinkie gushed.

Twilight cleared her throat. "Greetings, my name is Twilight Sparkle. These are my two friends, Pinkie Pie, as you already know, and Rainbow dash." she said, pointing to them respectively. "I used a spell to take us to another world, but beings equal to the number of beings going to the new world get replaced by us for three days while the other beings go to Equestria. I hope you enjoyed our lovely world!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:49 am
"Oh, very much so. It's quite a beautiful world." says Fenrir, having thoroughly enjoyed his stay. "And your Princess is very kind."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:57 am
"And you're world is lovely as well. We've promised we'll come back, but next time I'll ind a way to come here without kicking anypony out." Twilight said. The two groups switched spots and started drifting away. "Good bye, Swift, Frost, Fenrir!"

S.M. waved back. "See ya, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash!"

The groups disappeared from the void, put back into their respective worlds. They would be seeing each other in the future.

((The End))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Completed Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out